28 minutes ago, TyroneKing said:

Reggie was asleep, And Jason never kills anyone asleep. So he still would have lived past the part where everyone in the house is killed.

Roy, not Jason.

44 minutes ago, Rexfellis said:

Roy had 17 kills in this movie, which was the highest body count in the series up to that point. That "Paramedic in a mask" did some damn work!

He did work but all but 2 kills were lame.

Reggie over Roy.

1 hour ago, TiffanyIsBae said:

Roy, not Jason.

I was implying if it was Jason, since you said he'd die if it was the real Jason. 

Jason doesn't kill people in their sleep. It seems to be the equivalent of hiding from his "sense". 

1 hour ago, TyroneKing said:

@Barbara Ann

Reggie's stealth wasn't notably good in the movie. He gave up his position in the barn from making too much noise. Scaring Tommy scene is meh scene, since he wasn't being chased by a killer. The sneak and scare thing only works with Shelly since he did continuously.

What are you saying? He found Pam, Reggie went unnoticed until the last confrontation began and he joined to cheer for and help the others. When he was found was only because they were hiding in the upper floor as if there was any chance of not being found there, lol. 

29 minutes ago, Barbara Ann said:

What are you saying? He found Pam, Reggie went unnoticed until the last confrontation began and he joined to cheer for and help the others. When he was found was only because they were hiding in the upper floor as if there was any chance of not being found there, lol. 

He went unnoticed because he was asleep in the house when Roy came to kill them which is lucky. 

Also, because he was fast enough to get away from him, putting the attention on Pam who's slower. 

In that scene, Pam tries to use the chainsaw, not hide. Meanwhile Reggie is letting Roy know he's on the upper floor the entire time anyways by his screaming & cheering (Not stealthy)

Reggie's nickname is reckless. Which is associated with being daring & doing dangerous things. Giving him low composure wouldn't make sense.

• Thanks 1

New counsler list ideas from what I've seen and what I think could be implemented. 

- Mean Girl

- Reggie (Daredevil)

- Female Kenny (Red head)

- Boy Next Door

- High strength + High Luck counsler (Would be nice)

4 minutes ago, Armani? said:

New counsler list ideas from what I've seen and what I think could be implemented. 

- Mean Girl

- Reggie (Daredevil)

- Female Kenny (Red head)

- Boy Next Door

There's never really been a "final boy" besides Tommy. We could get Nick, but I really don't know how to make his stats.

1 hour ago, WashingtonJones said:

He did work but all but 2 kills were lame.

Reggie over Roy.

Not trying to start an argument here, but how are any of Roy's kills "lame"? I thought there were some pretty inventive kills in this installment aside from the off-screen kills, and Jason has had plenty of those. I felt that Roy was pretty brutal in this one. For a fake-ass Jason, I would say he held his own when held in comparison to the rest of the series.

10 minutes ago, TiffanyIsBae said:

There's never really been a "final boy" besides Tommy. We could get Nick, but I really don't know how to make his stats.

Something like this probably

Luck - 8

Composure - 8

Stealth - 5

Stamina - 5

Speed - 4

Repair - 2

Strength - 3

10 minutes ago, Armani? said:

Luck - 8

Composure - 8

Stealth - 5

Stamina - 5

Speed - 4

Repair - 2

Strength - 3

Sounds good, could use more strength tbh. It's a useless stat, but it makes sense on him.

On 12/26/2017 at 6:55 PM, TyroneKing said:

I lowkey like the Romphim. It would be ironic given the name daredevil?

The second pic is meh. Too similar to Vanessa

On 12/26/2017 at 6:55 PM, TyroneKing said:

I like all of these tbh

All his clothes probably won't be red, but these three designs are nice.

I like the 1st design the most

On 27/12/2017 at 4:54 AM, Armani? said:

Luck - 8

Composure - 8

Stealth - 5

Stamina - 5

Speed - 4

Repair - 2

Strength - 3

That is Jenny with some little changes. Nothing new.

It is just like LaChappa is to Deborah (And spoilers!! ...............................................everybody hates LaChappa).

44 minutes ago, Santi_Lee said:

That is Jenny with some little changes. Nothing new.

It is just like LaChappa is to Deborah (And spoilers!! ...............................................everybody hates LaChappa).

Well he's the boy next door. He's just a male counterpart. I wouldn't see his stats much different from Jenny besides being slightly stronger, slightly faster and slightly less stealthy

Reggie should have high speed. In the movie he blew pass Pam in the woods when Roy teleported to the ambulance.

1 hour ago, Loading said:

Reggie should have high speed. In the movie he blew pass Pam in the woods when Roy teleported to the ambulance.

A 7 is high speed lol

If I switched out a point, it'd be a 8, but the difference between the two is not even notable.

But no other counsler has 8 composure, so it'd be different stat wise. As well as 7 speed & stamina. He's supposed to have four good stats, so I can't give all points to a single thing. So why not make his stats different than everyone else?

His composure would also help his stamina regain.

And with the mechanics of this game, a 7 stamina is basically the same as 8 too. We don't have counslers with 6 or 7 stamina to draw conclusions.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=938559619

The stats @Armani? made are very good

I'm a little fickle on the repair though. But besides that, I wouldn't change anything. 

Chad still has a major advantage in his luck stat. He's also faster + more stealthy.

Reggie would have better composure & better stamina. Which aren't garbage. 

It'd probably be fair to give Reggie the 2 repair. I know it's a stereotype but there should be at least one Black dude with manageable repair.?He did at least "start" the tractor lol

The thing is I like the 8 composure difference. So I guess you'd take it from his strength which is fine. 

10 hours ago, RoyBurns said:

The stats @Armani? made are very good

I'm a little fickle on the repair though. But besides that, I wouldn't change anything. 

Chad still has a major advantage in his luck stat. He's also faster + more stealthy.

Reggie would have better composure & better stamina. Which aren't garbage. 

It'd probably be fair to give Reggie the 2 repair. I know it's a stereotype but there should be at least one Black dude with manageable repair.?He did at least "start" the tractor lol

The thing is I like the 8 composure difference. So I guess you'd take it from his strength which is fine. 

I'm still thinking about it, but you're right

Jenny is also secretly more stealthy (5 points) higher than Reggie to make for her low speed. 

With 8 composure and 1 strength, I wonder what his break out would be...

Probably 25 taps

On 12/25/2017 at 2:59 PM, Armani? said:

He logged into twitter and tweeted

Can't say for sure or not if he saw the tweet considering he took an entire month to reply to someone before.

tenor.gif?itemid=5029053

OP updated the last time with full stats, details, etc.

So you'd play play him? @Aaron

lmao

im most likely the best in this entire forum after pappus left

59 minutes ago, Aaron said:

lmao

im most likely the best in this entire forum after pappus left

Besides being an antagonist cunt, what does that have to do with his question?

15 hours ago, WashingtonJones said:

Besides being an antagonist cunt, what does that have to do with his question?

Alrighty then...