9 minutes ago, TheHansonGoons said:

And you will have posted 70 pages of it.

You can't even double post, so it'd be hard to manage 50%, and impossible for 70% of this thread by myself.

But while we're at 50 pages

toast-o.gif

6 hours ago, bewareofbears said:

E32_AD0_D2_A198_4142_98_A6_1173_C5_A61_B

Definitely wouldn’t bank on Reggie ever appearing in the game.

At least it's much better than what he tweeted for Crazy Ralph

"Will we ever see Crazy Ralph? - Nope sorry to disappoint." Savage lol

Hobbs is usually straight forward, unlike Wes. Reggie still has a chance "for now." We just have to remind ourselves they told Shavar yes. 

53 minutes ago, TheHansonGoons said:

And you will have posted 70 pages of it.

I was bored so I counted. Barring any mistakes I counted 353 posts by armani. That's about 29-30% of the threads post count. 

• Thanks 2

42 minutes ago, Brigadius said:

I was bored so I counted. Barring any mistakes I counted 353 posts by armani. That's about 29-30% of the threads post count. 

damn-gif-friday-11.gif

Props for patience Brig. Damn...you were bored on a level I can't currently fathom.

Oh-damn-GIF.gif

1 in 3 from one source.

• Thanks 1

@Alkavian

While you're here, maybe you can give a guideline on how you'd play Reggie in the game with the stats in the OP, like in your other thread :)

35 minutes ago, Armani? said:

@Alkavian

While you're here, maybe you can give a guideline on how you'd play Reggie in the game with the stats in the OP, like in your other thread :)

If Reggie gets added as a playable counselor, I'll do a write up for him in the Playbook.?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Alkavian said:

If Reggie gets added as a playable counselor, I'll do a write up for him in the Playbook.?

See you in 2019 then?

1 hour ago, Armani? said:

See you in 2019 then?

? this shouldn’t be so accurate.

@ShiftySamurai I'm all for Reggie being added as his name, but if you can't get his lisense or whatever by July which is supposedly when Miller may lose his lawsuit, just make a counselor inspired by him (example - Victoria)

There's no point waiting until the game is on life support from running its course. 

Edited by TyroneKing

10 minutes ago, TyroneKing said:

@ShiftySamurai I'm all for Reggie being added as his name, but if you can't get his lisense or whatever by July which is supposedly when Miller may lose his lawsuit, just make a counselor inspired by him (example - Victoria)

There's no point waiting until the game is on life support from running its course. 

Yeah @ShiftySamurai!! As the community manager you can make those decisions, right?! Get on it!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Truth said:

Yeah @ShiftySamurai!! As the community manager you can make those decisions, right?! Get on it!

He takes our complaints, ideas & concerns to Wes or whatever.

18 hours ago, TiffanyIsBae said:

? this shouldn’t be so accurate.

If we're being optimistic, maybe we'll get him early winter lol

It all depends on how the lawsuit roles out. If it turns bad, we'll just have to settle for a counselor inspired by Reggie's likeness.

Just now, Armani? said:

If we're being optimistic, maybe we'll get him early winter lol

It all depends on how the lawsuit roles out. If it turns bad, we'll just have to settle for a counselor inspired by Reggie's likeness.

Lawsuit? is victor miller suing paramount/new line/cunningham?

22 minutes ago, F134Ever86 said:

Lawsuit? is victor miller suing paramount/new line/cunningham?

He's suing Cunningham over the F13 Franchise. 

1 minute ago, Armani? said:

He's suing Cunningham over the F13 Franchise. 

I'm not good with all the rights stuff but if he wins doesn't he only get claim over everything from part 1? So everything after part 1 should be fine? I think the whole lawsuit is a mess hopefully it doesn't affect the game too much...

5 minutes ago, Jemez said:

I'm not good with all the rights stuff but if he wins doesn't he only get claim over everything from part 1? So everything after part 1 should be fine? I think the whole lawsuit is a mess hopefully it doesn't affect the game too much...

He gets certain things, like Kid Jason and Pamela. Everything Friday The 13th related is all a mess at the moment. The lisense is also switching from Paramount to Warner during this too.

I suppose everyone doesnt want to get in the mess, so the Devs currently are legally unable to get anything from the films (that they don't already have the lisense too) at the moment.

13 minutes ago, Armani? said:

He gets certain things, like Kid Jason and Pamela. Everything Friday The 13th related is all a mess at the moment. The lisense is also switching from Paramount to Warner during this too.

I suppose everyone doesnt want to get in the mess, so the Devs currently are legally unable to get anything from the films (that they don't already have the lisense too) at the moment.

Does this mean kid jason will have to b removed from the cabin?

46 minutes ago, F134Ever86 said:

Does this mean kid jason will have to b removed from the cabin?

No

I wonder when they plan to release the next counselor or if they even have it in production yet.

#Reggieforthewin

After Reggie or a counselor inspired by him, I wouldn't mind to see a counselor inspired by Eva. 

On 5/6/2018 at 7:58 PM, Brigadius said:

http://forum.f13game.com/topic/14162-reggie-reckless-winter-goes-on-vacation/?do=findComment&comment=268550

I had extra time, too. Brig, please check out all the true metrics on this thread at the link above.

46 minutes ago, Cokeyskunk said:

http://forum.f13game.com/topic/14162-reggie-reckless-winter-goes-on-vacation/?do=findComment&comment=268550

I had extra time, too. Brig, please check out all the true metrics on this thread at the link above.

This campaign is out the forum, now at a much bigger audience with mostly positive feedback

Who gives any fucks now lol

End of the line.

On 2/7/2018 at 2:08 PM, deathbat96777 said:

Seeing the church meme immediately made me think of that slightly blasphemous youtube video where they played slayer music over a Pentecostal service XD 

As a Christian and a huge Slayer fan, that video was awesome.

On 5/8/2018 at 2:15 PM, TyroneKing said:

Some of you guys are too bored lol

Facts, but it's amazing this thread has gone on this far.

From being a irrelevant addition, to a dead thread, to a big boom in the last few weeks via social media. This thread is an example of what hard work can potentially get. Persistence. 

1 minute ago, Armani? said:

Facts, but it's amazing this thread has gone on this far.

From being a irrelevant addition, to a dead thread, to a big boom in the last few weeks via social media. This thread is an example of what hard work can potentially get. 

Your deluded, the only thing that keeps this thread alive is people choosing to fight with you. 

• Thanks 2