I repeat:

57 minutes ago, Truth said:

Lol

34 minutes ago, Armani? said:

Huh?

Those likes are a foundation. Also #1 male forever.

Uuuuuh, the teasing. @Truth I think Armani is daring you to start a Demon campaign now. 

11 minutes ago, Barbara Ann said:

Uuuuuh, the teasing. @Truth I think Armani is daring you to start a Demon campaign now. 

So yet another satire thread lol

22 minutes ago, Barbara Ann said:

Lmfao not a bad idea!

1 minute ago, Truth said:

Lmfao not a bad idea!

I heard he's got some fans, baby... Uuhh, baby... 

Just now, Barbara Ann said:

I heard he's got some fans, baby... Uuhh, baby... 

I actually can't find a thread requesting him... That's surprising...

7 minutes ago, RoyBurns said:

Reggie is better than Demon, and more unique.

#WeneedReggie

Demon won't even add anything new stat wise either. A boring and stale addition. If only they decided to add Demon over Fox. 

I've come to realize Shavar probably won't be voicing Reggie, so we should start discussing ideas for a voice actor.

1 minute ago, Armani? said:

I've come to realize Shavar probably won't be voicing Reggie, so we should start discussing ideas for a voice actor.

What about a sassy black woman voicing Reggie, such as Queen Latifah? No, I'm joking, but I really have no idea who should voice Reggie. :L

56 minutes ago, FrenchFriedPotaters said:

What about a sassy black woman voicing Reggie, such as Queen Latifah? No, I'm joking, but I really have no idea who should voice Reggie. :L

Hmm...after an hour of looking dissapointed, I think Issac Ryan Brown could pull off a good Reggie impersonation that is canon.

1 hour ago, Armani? said:

Hmm...after an hour of looking dissapointed, I think Issac Ryan Brown could pull off a good Reggie impersonation that is canon.

I wouldn't go as far as looking for voice actors just yet.

I don't think they're even sure about how they'll implement Reggie's voice just yet. 

1 hour ago, RoyBurns said:

I wouldn't go as far as looking for voice actors just yet.

I don't think they're even sure about how they'll implement Reggie's voice just yet. 

I really wanted Shavar to voice Reggie, but Wes really wants that high pitched scream. It kind of contradicts Reggie being 17 in the game. He can still scream high, just not "that" high. 

I just realized this thread is the #1 most replied in this entire section.

This thread will be so fun to come back to years from now to look back at. So much mess and tea.

5 minutes ago, TyroneKing said:

I just realized this thread is the #1 most replied in this entire section.

This thread will be so fun to come back to years from now to look back at. So much mess and tea.

Years... Lol. 

@Armani? he’s 12. 

16 minutes ago, TiffanyIsBae said:

Years... Lol. 

@Armani? he’s 12. 

Unless there's somewhere that states what age Reggie is, the actor was 14 years old in the movie.

OT -

It's time to take a little break. This is the biggest thread on this entire section. The stats are balanced and ready. Shavar has contacted the Devs, they told him yes. @ShiftySamurai I don't know what legal issues you guys are having, but I'd appreciate another post by Wes about how the Miller case intertwines with adding canon characters that approve their likeness. There is clothing options, and the idea of the tractor is ready for the Pinehurst map. There's not much to discuss at the moment. I think we all need a little break.

#Reggiewillnotresttillinthegame

tumblr_inline_n8f1facnq21qf8v63.gif

4 minutes ago, Armani? said:

Unless there's somewhere that states what age Reggie is, the actor was 14 years old in the movie.

OT -

It's time to take a little break. This is the biggest thread on this entire section. The stats are balanced and ready. Shavar has contacted the Devs, they told him yes. @ShiftySamurai I don't know what legal issues you guys are having, but I'd appreciate another post by Wes about how the Miller case intertwines with adding canon characters that approve their likeness. There is clothing options, and the idea of the tractor is ready for the Pinehurst map. There's not much to discuss at the moment. I think we all need a little break.

#Reggiewillnotresttillinthegame

tumblr_inline_n8f1facnq21qf8v63.gif

But Tommy is based off P6, which took a few years after P5. I doubt Reggie stayed 14. 

Reggie’s luck should be 0. It’s his fault Roy killed his brother and brother’s girlfriend. His Grandfather was also murdered the same day.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, TiffanyIsBae said:

But Tommy is based off P6, which took a few years after P5. I doubt Reggie stayed 14. 

Huh?

I said he was 14 in part 5 and in part 6, he would have been past puberty. It was basically an excuse to bumping his age for the game so the Devs don't spend eternity discussing it in the office.

5 minutes ago, bewareofbears said:

Reggie’s luck should be 0. It’s his fault Roy killed his brother and brother’s girlfriend. His Grandfather was also murdered the same day.

He survived the movie as a Black guy.

How is it his fault? How dare you blame their deaths on Reggie and not Roy's insane mentality.?

• Thanks 2

13 minutes ago, bewareofbears said:

What kind of logic lol

This is about Reggie. Not other people related to him. Reggie lived, he didn't die. So therefore, he's above average in luck. Only 3 people made it out the night alive.

• Like 1

@Armani?

You’re saying a kid who leads a murderer to his brother and his brother’s girlfriend, only to have them murdered, is lucky? Or having your Grandfather, who appears to be Reggie’s guardian, also murdered in the same day is lucky?

Where do you think Reggie ends up after the movie? Orphaned.

@TyroneKing

What kind of logic: Would you say it’s lucky to have your brother and grandfather murdered in the same day? 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, bewareofbears said:

@Armani?

You’re saying a kid who leads a murderer to his brother and his brother’s girlfriend, only to have them murdered, is lucky? Or having your Grandfather, who appears to be Reggie’s guardian, also murdered in the same day is lucky?

Where do you think Reggie ends up after the movie? Orphaned.

@TyroneKing

What kind of logic: Would you say it’s lucky to have your brother and grandfather murdered in the same day? 

Who cares about his grandfather and brother?

Reggie could have died, but he didn't. He was 1 of 3 survivors. Everyone else died. So how does that equal 0 luck. Reggie is also a Black male, so him being a final boy is against the stereotype. 

giphy.gif

7 luck isn't even close to max (10), so you can act like their deaths took away those 3 points

@Armani?

I think Reggie would care. You know, being orphaned and all... Kind of a big deal. Worst luck ever really. Living with the pain of knowing you led a murderer to your brother and having no family to work through your losses with. The original script for Part 6 had him end up in a mental institution and murdered by Jason in the beginning of the film.