Jump to content

Recommended Posts

20 minutes ago, Creighton_Duke said:

No, have Adult Reggie as a counselor.

Not that old though. 17/18 is ideal.

People found pics of him, they're in the OP

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Armani? said:

 

@Liquid Swordsman We barely know anything about Demon's character since he survived so short. But I'm pretty sure he'd have strength & repair....

Well he did like to sing we know that much lol.

Plus, I also meant just going by the outfit and hair style he had. MJ and Rick James had a big influence on a lot of people back in those days.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/31/2017 at 10:27 PM, Armani? said:

This is OP lmao

Perfect, they'd probably change "Dangerous" with "Reckless." Label name to "Reggie."

dangerous-dngrs-toco-suit-men-jogging-su

 

I love this style idea

Can totally see something like this being unlockable at level 100 etc

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/3/2018 at 1:03 AM, TyroneKing said:

I love this style idea

Can totally see something like this being unlockable at level 100 etc

 

 

For a swimsuit, I think he should have a front facing bandana and chain. With red trunks. 

It will compliment his character & him being skinny. 

This could work as a good Halloween costume too as Tupac 

article-2170867-13FD765A000005DC-186_306

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Armani? said:

For a swimsuit, I think he should have a front facing bandana and chain. With red trunks. 

It will compliment his character & him being skinny. 

This could work as a good Halloween costume too as Tupac 

article-2170867-13FD765A000005DC-186_306

 

I like it. He could still have the jacket here, but not buttoned. With the bandana & red trunks.

The problem is, Tupac is from the 90s

But the style could still be implemented. Not for Halloween though. But swimsuit is cool.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TyroneKing said:

I like it. He could still have the jacket here, but not buttoned. With the bandana & red trunks.

The problem is, Tupac is from the 90s

But the style could still be implemented. Not for Halloween though. But swimsuit is cool.

You're right

In that case, I wonder what his Halloween costume would be

But I like my swimsuit idea. He'd have some clothes on without looking dorky like Eric lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/4/2018 at 8:34 PM, TyroneKing said:

I like it. He could still have the jacket here, but not buttoned. With the bandana & red trunks.

The problem is, Tupac is from the 90s

But the style could still be implemented. Not for Halloween though. But swimsuit is cool.

It would be dope

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/30/2017 at 10:28 PM, WashingtonJones said:

Besides being an antagonist cunt, what does that have to do with his question?

pretty easy to tell the skill level of most of you judging by posts

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/21/2017 at 12:47 AM, Armani? said:

Screenshot_2017_12_23_13_06_08.png

Honestly, I would be constantly distracted by the fact that I was playing Dudley from Diff'rent Strokes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/9/2018 at 12:41 PM, Cokeyskunk said:

Honestly, I would be constantly distracted by the fact that I was playing Dudley from Diff'rent Strokes.

Lmao

 

OT - 

"Lights going off"

Chad - "whimpers" oh my god, no, no, no

Reggie - "whispers" - Shut up, you trying to get us killed bro. Get it together.

 

@Santi_Lee @Barbara Ann

Melissa - I'm not touching that gas, I just got my nails done.

Reggie - No one has time for your rich white girl antics. You wouldn't last one day where I'm from. I'm surprised you're not dead yet.

 

Eric - I'm out of stamina. I can't run anymore. Help!

Reggie - I can't carry your ass. Somebody chasing us, fuck stamina. Bring on the cramps and light-headedness. I'm not dying. If he grabs you, I'll hit him. I don't leave no one behind. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

JAJA

Jenny: Kid! Run! Jason's here! Hide somewhere!

Reggie: Lol no i'm gonna fight him bih

(Spoilers: Reggie dies because it's real Jason and not Roy).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/12/2018 at 7:35 PM, Santi_Lee said:

JAJA

Jenny: Kid! Run! Jason's here! Hide somewhere!

Reggie: Lol no i'm gonna fight him bih

(Spoilers: Reggie dies because it's real Jason and not Roy).

Reggie never dies?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok if we’re making stories about Reggie I’m joining in

 

 Tiffany: OMG Jason’s outside hey you Riggie grab a weapon 

Reggie: ok and you grab that bat. 

Tiffany: nooo I’m not breaking another nail 

Reggie: grab the bat before I leave you to die you dumb slut

 Tiffany : how dare you call me a slut you tiny human Im so freakin pissed I’m about to have BF (if you haven’t watched White Chicks then you probably don’t know what a bf is it’s a bitch-fit) 

Reggie: his in the house runnn 

 Tiffany runs into to the lodge living Reggie to die and there Tiffany becomes the Unlucky final gal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Moe9999633 said:

Ok if we’re making stories about Reggie I’m joining in

 

 Tiffany: OMG Jason’s outside hey you Riggie grab a weapon 

Reggie: ok and you grab that bat. 

Tiffany: nooo I’m not breaking another nail 

Reggie: grab the bat before I you to die you dumb slut

 Tiffany : how dare you call me a slut you tiny human Im so freakin pissed I’m about to have BF (if you haven’t watched White Chicks then you probably don’t know what a bf is it’s a bitch-fit) 

Reggie: his in the house runnn 

 Tiffany runs into to the lodge living Reggie to die and there Tiffany becomes the Unlucky final gal

Reggie isn't that blunt & bold/mean

Reggie is faster than Tiffany

Lol

Y'all gotta do better 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Armani? said:

Reggie isn't that blunt & bold/mean

Reggie is faster than Tiffany

Lol

Y'all gotta do better 

Good point. Even if Reggie were to leave Tiffany or any other counselor, then he'd probably have a good reason.

See the gifs I posted above.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Armani? said:

Reggie isn't that blunt & bold/mean

Reggie is faster than Tiffany

Lol

Y'all gotta do better 

Btw i don’t think you understood the little story thing see at the Reggie was be killed and Tiffany ran

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Moe9999633 said:

Btw i don’t think you understood the little story thing see at the Reggie was be killed and Tiffany ran

It would actually be more like this.

1zyix5t.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Liquid Swordsman said:

 

1zyix5t.gif

So did Tiffany find him that gif had confused me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Moe9999633 said:

So did Tiffany find him that gif had confused me

Yeah, it's a concept idea for how Reggie were to spawn.

Like players calling Tommy, except they have to find Reggie.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Liquid Swordsman said:

Yeah, it's a concept idea for how Reggie were to spawn.

Like players calling Tommy, except they have to find Reggie.

You know what would be good for Reggie if they made a game mode like save the kids were it’s the counsellors but only 5 of them they have to find the kids and try to escape so Reggie can be one of the campers 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...