15 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Your deluded, the only thing that keeps this thread alive is people choosing to fight with you. 

There hasn't been a "fight" for many pages now. 

What can you possibly fight about now anyways? 

From the time being, I expect a lot of teasing.

1 hour ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Your deluded, the only thing that keeps this thread alive is people choosing to fight with you. 

Evidently, this thread will remain active because there are others besides me who are still behind this.

Regardless if people want to continue to sidetrack the topic just because they have a knack for heated discussions with Armani.

3 minutes ago, Slasher_Clone said:

baiting people into arguments

To be fair, I don't need much bait lol

19 hours ago, Slasher_Clone said:

Oh, I want Reggie in the game, I just wish that someone would stop baiting people into arguments. @Liquid Swordsman

Some members just like drama on here lol

10 hours ago, RoyBurns said:

I thought this gif was relevant to our current situation

6b7aE22.gif

I saw Ben viewing this thread yesterday

That can only be a good thing. Could have been logging certain things in the OP for later on.

• Like 1

With the single player challenges, I'd like to see how they would kill Reggie if he comes considering how Jenny died.

• Haha 1

On 4/14/2018 at 5:59 AM, Truth said:

Then you have people like me and @bewareofbears looking at the actual FACTS. Reggie is not a popular choice.

Edit: I got 19 reactions yesterday, shouldnt I be added to the game? I'm clearly very popular.

Things certainly changed drastically within one month lmao

Whew, y'all were fooling

tenor.gif

27 minutes ago, bewareofbears said:

@Armani👑

It’s funny how you guys bump this thread once a day without actually adding anything of substance. 😅

All fluff, no Muff

• Thanks 1

@Armani👑

Don't fucking quote me in your pointless bumps. You're not helping anything.

8 hours ago, bewareofbears said:

@Armani👑

It’s funny how you guys bump this thread once a day without actually adding anything of substance. 😅

Maybe because we can?

We can talk about anything related to Reggie. Everything substance wise is in the OP. Please don't act like certain threads are better on their last page *cough@Brigadius

@Truth So you can obnoxiously tease me, but I can't tease you?

Interesting...

1 hour ago, Armani👑 said:

So you can obnoxiously tease me, but I can't tease you?

"Tease" me all you want. Just don't use me/my quotes to bump your thread unless it's relevant.

On 5/11/2018 at 7:09 AM, RoyBurns said:

I thought this gif was relevant to our current situation

6b7aE22.gif

Yeah, but the question is though, will it even worth all this wait? Based on history, I'm only expecting disappointing news in the end(Hopefully I'm wrong though). Granted, Shavar and the developer team seem to remain on good terms, but so is Adrienne King from what I've heard and we still haven't got Alice yet, so if anything, the progress from both characters seem steady, but not much of a sure shot. The fact they're still in contact with each other is what's keeping me a bit hopeful.

So yeah, these past few months have been exhausting for the game in regards to anything content related and we're probably not anywhere near close to this next "big" update anytime soon. This gif below just describes me on how I feel waiting for anything nowadays.

155guok.jpg

@Liquid Swordsman

😢

If they miss the 1 year anniversary without the update, I no longer have any words for them.

As for Reggie, we'll be waiting a while....the Miller case may get overthrew this summer...hopefully.

While I definitely can tell you put your absolute highest effort into making this post (seriously it's so well done!), I'm not sure that Reggie would work as a councilor... I feel like the reasons he is beloved in the first place, being a cute little kid with a heroic streak and quite the impressive scream just wouldn't be the same if he was aged up. It just feels like he would be a little too similar to Buggzy.

However I would love to maybe see another part 5 character make an appearance, such as Reggie's big bro Demon or Pam even.

2 hours ago, TuffinMuffin said:

While I definitely can tell you put your absolute highest effort into making this post (seriously it's so well done!), I'm not sure that Reggie would work as a councilor... I feel like the reasons he is beloved in the first place, being a cute little kid with a heroic streak and quite the impressive scream just wouldn't be the same if he was aged up. It just feels like he would be a little too similar to Buggzy.

However I would love to maybe see another part 5 character make an appearance, such as Reggie's big bro Demon or Pam even.

That's cool. I understand your concerns about it, as it's not clear how his voice work as of now. He wouldn't resemble Buggzy's body mass or hair though. 

Although the train is already in motion so to speak. Shavar Ross already gave his likeness and the Devs told him yes, but sadly they're having legal issues now because of the Miller case, so we just have to wait.

15 minutes ago, Armani👑 said:

Although the train is already in motion so to speak. Shavar Ross already gave his likeness and the Devs told him yes, but sadly they're having legal issues now because of the Miller case, so we just have to wait.

Oh yeah, seeing that thread by Wes definitely makes it seem like a mutual want on both ends, so long as his actor can work with GUN, and to the standard they wish as well. But as you said the Miller case may not allow it, especially if it leads to set rules as to what is and isn't allowed, I've seen it happen before with licenses, it sucks but it's a necessary thing.

On 5/12/2018 at 8:28 AM, Armani👑 said:

I saw Ben viewing this thread yesterday

That can only be a good thing. Could have been logging certain things in the OP for later on.

Pics or it didn't happen.

Here's mine

5UPnOlZ.png