On 11/7/2016 at 10:07 PM, wes said:

Will we see characters like Reggie, Shelly, Chrissy, etc, in the game? You guys already announced Tommy Jarvis, maybe there will be more? Yes?”

@Truth

512a8ed6-876c-4cba-9d1a-dd70380ff281.gif

@Armani?

I'm very confused... Link?

Just now, Truth said:

@Armani?

I'm very confused...

Reckon he's suggesting Reggie could have been on the internal wishlist long before this thread existed. ;)

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Armani? said:

I'm just pointing out that he used Reggie as an example, with Shelly there too

http://forum.f13game.com/topic/1989-will-we-see-freddy-or-perhaps-characters-from-the-f13-films/?tab=comments#comment-19847

Ah. That made very little sense out of context. Doesn't really mean much, but I could see why you would think (or hope) it does. Good find though.

Mess

tenor.gif

The fact that there was one argument that lasted three pages long proves why some people need to get their priorities together. 

Tragic

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Nomadder said:

I don't disagree with any of this, but there is one aspect of Reggie being added that some may have some resistance about (more so than other existing characters).

He was a child. If they were to include Reggie as an adult, then they are altering the character, altering the timeline, and altering the existing lore - most importantly, not adding the character as he was, but reinventing him to be NOT how he was within the movies - which is kind of opposite to how they handle this game). I'm not saying any of that is unacceptable, but I'm not sure how many fans, and players, really care about having the character added in this way.

Combine that with some of the ways the request campaign for this character has been orchestrated, by one person, and I think there's an element of fatigue and a sense that it's not really all that interesting or important.

That being said - if they ever added Reggie, I'd be nothing but pleased. If it was a young Reggie on a crane, I'd get a great kick out of it. Otherwise, it's not really anything I'm, personally, concerned with. We all have favorite characters, though, and diferent interests.

I also think that Part V isn't a particularly popular movie among the fans, so it's just not a hugely welcome addition - especialy when extra measures are required to fulfill the request.

No wars needed though, lol... Although, if there's a battle between Megan and Reggie, I'm on team Megan (from Part VI). ? She deserves a lot more love and recognition!

P.S. I hate the keyboard on this Macbook and always need to make a ton of typo corrections, lol (because thoroughly proof-reading BEFORE I post is unacceptable). 

See I can understand this. But the fighting has to stop. It's not about Reggie any more and everyone knows it.

• Like 1

No reggie w/o young tommy. Demon is a better choice. Its those damn enchilladas!

• Like 2

Will this thread survive another 6 months - year of waiting for Reggie to come in the game, because that's the timeframe. 

0DmrW.gif

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Alien_Number_Six said:

See I can understand this. But the fighting has to stop. It's not about Reggie any more and everyone knows it.

Agreed.

I didn't even realize that something prompted Wes to chime in on the subject of Reggie. What the hell did I miss? :D

On 5/1/2018 at 11:03 AM, Ste_Wolf said:

He looked and was treated like a little kid in the movie, regardless of the actor's real life age.

The movie adapted characters they've done so far regarding looks and age has been canon. I don't see why they'd change now.

Well Wes's post in the About section didn't mention anything about the problems of adding him in at canon age(14). Instead, he complained about Shavar not being able to hit the high note scream like in the movie. I thought the Devs were against child murder, so I don't know anymore.

I guess his "build" would be a little older, but his face and voice would be canon.

@GunMedia_Ben

They've added so many counselors from Part 3.

I wonder if that's the only license for movie characters they had. Now they have get a separate one for Reggie.

@ShiftySamurai

Would Wes like different variations of stats to look over?

Composure - 8

Luck - 7

Speed - 7

Stamina - 5

Strength - 3

Repair - 3

Stealth - 2

Luck - 9

Composure - 8

Speed - 7

Stamina - 5

Repair - 3

Strength - 2

Stealth - 2

Composure - 8

Speed - 8

Luck - 7

Stamina - 5

Stealth - 3

Repair - 3

Strength - 1

gGggIFo.gif

6 minutes ago, Armani? said:

Would Wes like different variations of stats to look over?

No.

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Truth said:

No.

Yes, he actually will when they're discussing in the office the future male counselor after this one. :)

1 minute ago, Armani? said:

Yes, he actually will when they're discussing in the office the future male counselor after this one. :)

I'm pretty sure they understand how to distribute points in the stats they created...

4 minutes ago, Truth said:

No.

No one asked you though?

On 5/2/2018 at 6:48 PM, Armani? said:

Will this thread survive another 6 months - year of waiting for Reggie to come in the game, because that's the timeframe. 

0DmrW.gif

I'm not even on here as much as I'd like to be. Only about 100 posts so far. But hey, we're the #1 replied thread in this section and #2 viewed. Don't think it really matters at thjs point. Your job is about done. Shavar contacted the Devs, it's their job now.

2 minutes ago, TyroneKing said:

No one asked you though?

Right, but I'm allowed to joke around with @Armani? as I please.

I'm pretty sure they understand how to distribute points in the stats they created...

Just because they understand how to distribute points doesn't mean they don't take suggestions. Pretty sure they're using my stats in the OP as a basis, so it doesn't hurt to help them.

Just because they understand how to distribute points doesn't mean they don't take suggestions. Pretty sure they're using my stats in the OP as a basis, so it doesn't hurt to help them.

Right, but I'm allowed to joke around with @Armani? as I please.

I'm just bored... You know I don't give a shit if you suggest stats.

Pretty sure they’re doing nothing in regards to Reggie at the moment.

You’re a special kind of crazy. It’s admirable.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, bewareofbears said:

Pretty sure they’re doing nothing in regards to Reggie at the moment.

The first time I agree with you.

I think Reggie will be the next male counselor after whoever one is next + the next female one.

That's long enough of production time. 

• Thanks 1

@Armani?

Who knows- I wouldn’t get your hopes up.

Think of what you want to see in this game and when you think it will arrive, add six months to a year to that. Then considered the development lifecycle may come to a close within that timeframe. Then move on with your life.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Lmao @bewareofbears

It's shit like this that made you the top user here. You keep making me use all my reactions...

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, bewareofbears said:

@Armani?

Who knows- I wouldn’t get your hopes up.

Think of what you want to see in this game and when you think it will arrive, add six months to a year to that. Then considered the development lifecycle may come to a close within that timeframe. Then move on with your life.

Pretty sure he doesn't care.

He got this far with his campaign. He'll continue to push till Reggie is in the game. I look forward to seeing playing him. I don't expect him till maybe January at the earliest. That's a long time from now.