Jump to content

Recommended Posts

29 minutes ago, pioneer67fkd said:

reggie will never be in game his older brother will probably make it in somewhere down the road

Reggie>His brother lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Honkytonkgamer said:

Maybe if Reggie and Young Jason were young adults.

But kids?

It does not feel right killing children.

But it's okay to watch children kill each other?

Hmm... that's fucked up lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, TyroneKing said:

But it's okay to watch children kill each other?

Hmm... that's fucked up lol

CONTEXT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, cwlunatic said:

You don't have the slightest idea about ratings. I rest my case.

Ratings?

 

Nobody will care about a 14 year old boy in this game with the current series of bugs and balancing problems that need to be patched lmao

 

Reggie will be fine.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Armaniđź‘‘ said:

Ratings?

 

Nobody will care about a 14 year old boy in this game with the current series of bugs and balancing problems that need to be patched lmao

 

Reggie will be fine.

Obviously the news wouldn't talk about the slashed and hacked kid. They would talk about the glitches, bugs and balancing problems. You got it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, cwlunatic said:

Obviously the news wouldn't talk about the slashed and hacked kid. They would talk about the glitches, bugs and balancing problems. You got it.

The news isn't going to talk about Reggie being killed

 

It's contradicting + not important enough

 

It may get a little buzz, but the overall verdict will be neutral.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, pioneer67fkd said:

ok I will ask one question name one f13 movie where Jason killed a kid or attempted to

Part 4 where he attempted to kill Tommy...

 

Part 5 where he attempted to pull Reggie to his death

 

Part 6 when he attempted to kill a little girl

 

He's never killed a kid yet. There was only enough in part 6, but they were all sleep and together. Jason kills people isolated & never asleep. He had other priorities.

 

Keep in mind, Jason has killed a handicapped person so...

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Armaniđź‘‘ said:

Part 4 where he attempted to kill Tommy...

 

Part 5 where he attempted to pull Reggie to his death

 

Part 6 when he attempted to kill a little girl

 

He's never killed a kid yet. There was only enough in part 6, but they were all sleep and together. Jason kills people isolated & never asleep.

 

 

I give you Tommy maybe part 5 is Roy not Jason and part 6 he just stares at the young girl

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, pioneer67fkd said:

I give you Tommy maybe part 5 is Roy not Jason and part 6 he just stares at the young girl

He couldn't kill her because it was too many children around, + asleep. And there were more important things.

 

He did chase her later in that movie, because she goes back outside. The part when she runs into the sheriff.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Armaniđź‘‘ said:

Who gives a shit? Simply more people who are fans of a character and who can't understand why integrating a child in game like this is bonkers. 

This proves nothing. I'am convinced people would want him, cause they liked him. It still doesn't make sense when they want him as a kid. 

I tell ya something write Shavar Ross on twitter or something and ask him: "Dear Mr. Ross,  what do you think about to appear as the 14 year old Reggie in the F13 Game, where you as a kid could get killed brutally by Jason. 73% of a 821 large group of people would really like that." 

When he answers in a positive way i won't be against 14 year old reggie anymore. Just lose faith in humanity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, cwlunatic said:

Who gives a shit? Simply more people who are fans of a character and who can't understand why integrating a child in game like this is bonkers. 

This proves nothing. I'am convinced people would want him, cause they liked him. It still doesn't make sense when they want him as a kid. 

I tell ya something write Shavar Ross on twitter or something and ask him: "Dear Mr. Ross,  what do you think about to appear as the 14 year old Reggie in the F13 Game, where you as a kid could get killed brutally by Jason. 73% of a 821 large group of people would really like that." 

When he answers in a positive way i won't be against 14 year old reggie anymore. Just lose faith in humanity.

 

You know what I'm about done with this guy after all our evidence this special snowflake starts the whole 'ITS NOT VERY NICE, WAH WAH WAH' 

 

So yeah I'm done with this thread. Seeya, and thanks for the laughs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, cwlunatic said:

Who gives a shit? Simply more people who are fans of a character and who can't understand why integrating a child in game like this is bonkers. 

This proves nothing. I'am convinced people would want him, cause they liked him. It still doesn't make sense when they want him as a kid. 

I tell ya something write Shavar Ross on twitter or something and ask him: "Dear Mr. Ross,  what do you think about to appear as the 14 year old Reggie in the F13 Game, where you as a kid could get killed brutally by Jason. 73% of a 821 large group of people would really like that." 

When he answers in a positive way i won't be against 14 year old reggie anymore. Just lose faith in humanity.

This is just as blunt as having Fox in the video game as a tribute to the actress's death💀  But no one cared.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, TheButtonMasher said:

You know what I'm about done with this guy after all our evidence this special snowflake starts the whole 'ITS NOT VERY NICE, WAH WAH WAH' 

 

So yeah I'm done with this thread. Seeya, and thanks for the laughs.

He has me literally dead. He had his own points but now we've provided him with strong facts & evidence. 

13 minutes ago, cwlunatic said:

Who gives a shit? Simply more people who are fans of a character and who can't understand why integrating a child in game like this is bonkers. 

This proves nothing. I'am convinced people would want him, cause they liked him. It still doesn't make sense when they want him as a kid. 

I tell ya something write Shavar Ross on twitter or something and ask him: "Dear Mr. Ross,  what do you think about to appear as the 14 year old Reggie in the F13 Game, where you as a kid could get killed brutally by Jason. 73% of a 821 large group of people would really like that." 

When he answers in a positive way i won't be against 14 year old reggie anymore. Just lose faith in humanity.

Okay, that's a great idea

 

I'll ask him lol, thank you  I hadn't even thought about tweeting him. If he tweets back, it'll bring a lot of hype.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, TyroneKing said:

This is just as blunt as having Fox in the video game as a tribute to the actress's death💀  But no one cared.

 

 

 

10 minutes ago, Armaniđź‘‘ said:

He has me literally dead. He had his own points but now we've provided him with strong facts & evidence. 

Okay, that's a great idea

 

I'll ask him lol, thank you  I hadn't even thought about tweeting him. If he tweets back, it'll bring a lot of hype.

You neither proved nor provided strong facts. 

- Jason never killed a child.

- There are no Videogames on the market where YOU can kill children, that are not altered in any way.

- There are no laws against it, but there aren't any laws at all in videogames because the game gets rated and a game where you can kill children would get no rating therefore it would be illegal to produce and sell. 

You had nothing more to bring to the table. I crushed all your arguments. Additional i even came up with solutions how to add him, because like i said I'am not against Reggie or anyone else, i love these movies and i love the characters, i'am simply against killable children in this game. 

I'am neither a snowflake nor a SJW i'am simply someone who knows boundaries and why they are there. Especially in Videogames.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, cwlunatic said:

 

You neither proved nor provided strong facts. 

- Jason never killed a child.

- There are no Videogames on the market where YOU can kill children, that are not altered in any way.

- There are no laws against it, but there aren't any laws at all in videogames because the game gets rated and a game where you can kill children would get no rating therefore it would be illegal to produce and sell. 

You had nothing more to bring to the table. I crushed all you arguments. Additional i even came up with solitions how to integrate him, because like i said I'am not against Reggie or anyone else, i love these movies and i love the characters, i'am simply against killable children in this game. 

I'am neither a snowflake nor a SJW i'am simply someone who knows boundaries and why they are there. Especially in Videogames.

?

Your point - You can't add children in video games

- False

Your point - Lots of people will get upset if Reggie was added to game currently

- Appears to be false

Your point - Jason had never killed a child

- True, although Jason has attempted to kill multiple children. Invalid argument.

 

What exactly did you crush?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just put him in as a taller young-looking adult with a face that resembles Reggie's but aged a little and with that red sweatsuit on.  That's the only way he'll make it in.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, TyroneKing said:

?

Your point - You can't add children in video games

- False

Your point - Lots of people will get upset if Reggie was added to game currently

- Appears to be false

Your point - Jason had never killed a child

- True, although Jason has attempted to kill multiple children. Invalid argument.

 

What exactly did you crush?

Did you even read what i wrote? Go back to page 1 and read it entirely. You simply brought nothing up i said. 

I didn't say it is not possible to add children in a game. I said it isn't possible to get the allowance to kill children in videogames in an interactive way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, cwlunatic said:

Did you even read what i wrote? Go back to page 1 and read it entirely. You simply brought nothing up i said. 

I didn't say it is not possible to add children in a game. I said it isn't possible to get the allowance to kill children in videogames in an interactive way.

But this is technically false lmao...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, TyroneKing said:

But this is technically false lmao...

lmao you have no clue about videogames, ratings or everything so stop talking lol lmao wtf lol lmao gg smh wth 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, cwlunatic said:

lmao you have no clue about videogames, ratings or everything so stop talking lol lmao wtf lol lmao gg smh wth 

Well at least he's being a gentleman about it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, cwlunatic said:

lmao you have no clue about videogames, ratings or everything so stop talking lol lmao wtf lol lmao gg smh wth 

You believe that including Reggie at his current age would interfere with the rating of the game

 

Okay, we shall see. But it's not impossible 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×