Trope/Role - "The Daredevil"

Screenshot_2017_12_23_13_06_08.png

Gender - Male

*Age - 17/18

* I mean, this is pretty obvious. Does it need a explanation? Reggie was 14 in the film, so buff his age a few years for the game. Reggie was also supposed to come back for part 6, but it didn't happen because Shavar declined. This could kind of be a tribute to that as well.

Stats  

@[IllFonic]Courier @wes

These are our final stats. No more tweaks or edits. Finally, I can relax.

Composure - 8  Speed - 7

Luck - 7   Stamina - 5

Repair - 3   Stealth -3

Strength - 2

Explanation on Stats 

Composure - 8 - His highest stat. When people think of Reggie, the first thing they think about is his speed. His bravery in the film was much underrated, as he nearly killed Roy twice by being composed. He planned what he was going to do and didn't go completely hysterical. Let's not forget he says, "where I come from, you learn to be afraid of nothing." Sure he screamed, but what final victim doesn't?

Luck - 7 

He survived the film, and as a Black brotha as well. Truly puts a kick to the stereotype. Lucky

Speed - 7 - What most people remember Reggie for. God, he bolted the scene, leaving Pam behind in the dust. Fast.

Stamina - 5 An odd anomaly. Due to balancing, there's no way Reggie can be fast, have stamina, be lucky and composed. It's safest bet in the game is average. Reggie's speed was much more notable than his stamina. 

Repair - 3 - As a kid in the film, he was able to start the tractor and drive it. It's clear he knows a little bit about vehicles to support someone. (Pam)

Stealth - 3

Although he survived the film, he failed to have any notable good stealth. Roy discovered him in the barn because he made noise. He also kind of gave up his position anyways cheering for Pam using the chainsaw.

Strength - 2

Reggie wasn't interested in weight lifting or sports, but more in reckless/dangerous things. He'd have generally low strength.  He was also skinny and a young teen in the film. 

Character Background - 

This counselor is known for being reckless. Being in semi dangerous situations, they never seem to hurt themselves, but is capable of putting other people's lives in jeapordy. They don't mean to and usually mean well to the people around them, but their actions interfene. In a few cases, they may end up helping the others around them because of their brave and daring instincts.

This character comes from a inner city neighborhood and has been forced by his parents to go to a camp for the summer after being involved in too much negative actvity in the neighborhood.

Model -

Reggie_large.JPG?v=1437934990

Could be based off the actor, Shavar Ross as a homage to his character Reggie "The Reckless". *If you're attempting to keep Reggie's face the same as in the film, I suppose you'd have to buff his body up just a little bit to avoid looking like a kid. 

8OBIlXj.jpg

IMG_20171230_133031313.jpg

KSxNItt.jpg

1514678882334.jpg

Clothing Styles Ideas - 

ae3kx6-l.jpg

dangerous-dngrs-toco-suit-men-jogging-su

414uISLU6qL._AC_UL260_SR200,260_.jpg

d&g_tracksuit_419_a.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQr9Vv8NCuRvjTYzcETfD-

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcST8PcTF1uC7tKnzrYP9-j

UT86A.jXt4XXXagOFbX1.jpg

Game Add Ons  - 

pitched by @Liquid Swordsman

Like being chosen to be Jason, except, the game will randomly handpick a counselor player on the Pinehurst map with the special privilege of driving the tractor.

I've been speculating a title of what to call this system. A couple of names I came up with so far:

"Reckless Mode" or "They call you Reggie The Reckless"

Once that happens, the game will automatically spawn you at the barn on Pinehurst while remaining in the tractor. There could be a tagline above the screen reading something like:

Reckless Mode:

"They call you Reggie The Reckless"

"Because no spider will scare you. The other counselors are in danger, luckily your reckless thinking might come in good use for them. You've been given the opportunity to drive the tractor. Use it wisely!"

DUfvwFZWAAAIGFX.jpg

From here on out, the Reggie player has the option to either drive the tractor now or save it for another time.

This gif can be something like a intro cut scene for a Jason stun:

gGggIFo.gif

• Like 19
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 5

I'd love to have kid Jason be playable and I also wouldn't mind Reggie being added, but I think it would be far more difficult to add a playable Reggie than it would be to make kid Jason playable.

Kid Jason would obviously need new grab kills since he's too small to do the ones currently in the game, but Reggie would have to have completely different ways of being killed, by all Jason's.

Reggie is small, and all the mo-cap kills were performed to kill an adult. The only way Reggie could be killed is if they give him an adult body (which just wouldn't look right), or recreate every kill in the game to match with a smaller body (which would probably take a lot of time and work)

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Armani👑 said:

If Kid Jason is a teaser for him to be eventually playable in the game as killer, does that mean Reggie could likely be a counsler?

@GunMedia_Ben @Gertz😉

Reggie_large.JPG?v=1437934990

I've read that some people here think it would be risky to add Reggie in the game because he's only 14(arguably still old enough and a teenager to Jason), but if Kid Jason is a killer, that would completely change the outlook on the game.

You could just make Reggie a little older than everyone. Or make him a hero. Clearly you love the character, no reason he can't be in the game without giving him a few changes. 

23 minutes ago, PrestonDelRey said:

I'd love to have kid Jason be playable and I also wouldn't mind Reggie being added, but I think it would be far more difficult to add a playable Reggie than it would be to make kid Jason playable.

Kid Jason would obviously need new grab kills since he's too small to do the ones currently in the game, but Reggie would have to have completely different ways of being killed, by all Jason's.

Reggie is small, and all the morph suit kills we're designed to kill an adult. The only way Reggie could be killed is if they give him an adult body (which just wouldn't look right), or recreate every kill in the game to match with a smaller body (which would probably take a lot of time and work)

I'm curious in how shorter he would be than the other counslers because they're all currently pretty small tbh or average.

I think Reggie certainly would be taller than all the counslers's shoulder, the top of his head at their ear. I'm not knowledgeable on the mechanics in the game, but I don't think it would be that difficult to spare a few "inches".

But yeah... them making the counslers's all the same height kind of makes it difficult for both young Jason & Reggie. 

After a few changes why not. But two children killing each other? What the heck is going on in some heads? 

6 minutes ago, cwlunatic said:

After a few changes why not. But two children killing each other? What the heck is going on in some heads? 

Reggie is a teenager

Jason was a 11 year old boy

16 minutes ago, TiffanyIsBae said:

You could just make Reggie a little older than everyone. Or make him a hero. Clearly you love the character, no reason he can't be in the game without giving him a few changes. 

If they do add young Jason, then Reggie should be added as is.

If they don't, I wouldn't mind if they slightly aged him to fit a adult body. 

3 minutes ago, Armani👑 said:

Reggie is a teenager

Jason was a 11 year old boy

14 is still a kid. Lol I consider early 20s to still be a kid. But if you want to be technical, you're not an adult till 18.

39 minutes ago, Armani👑 said:

I'm curious in how shorter he would be than the other counslers because they're all currently pretty small tbh or average.

I think Reggie certainly would be taller than all the counslers's shoulder, the top of his head at their ear. I'm not knowledgeable on the mechanics in the game, but I don't think it would be that difficult to spare a few "inches".

But yeah... them making the counslers's all the same height kind of makes it difficult for both young Jason & Reggie. 

I mean I saw a thread saying all counselors were around 5'6, Reggie didn't seem tiny or small but average height, he can easily use another counselors model, if possible. 

Edited by TiffanyIsBae

4 minutes ago, TiffanyxAJ said:

14 is still a kid. Lol I consider early 20s to still be a kid. But if you want to be technical, you're not an adult till 18.

I mean...

If we're being real here, Reggie as a character probably would see an 11 year old different even though he, himself is still treated as a kid in the movie

The irony of it though lol

29 minutes ago, cwlunatic said:

Also, let's not act like "The Good Son" or "Children of The Corn" don't exist.

It's not something out this world.

On 12/21/2017 at 3:20 AM, Archgamer said:

If they bring Reggie in they better bring his girly "aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!" scream.

Iconic lol

I still see him having moderate composure stat since his character is a,  "tough, cool kid"

I think his stats would be

Luck - 7

Composure - 7 

Stealth -  5

Speed - 7

Stamina - 7

Repair - 1

Strength - 1

1 hour ago, cwlunatic said:

Clearly you've never seen Children of the corn, The Good Son, The Hunger Games, Battle Royale, The Walking Dead, just to name a few. The list could go on forever.

4 minutes ago, TheButtonMasher said:

Clearly you've never seen Children of the corn, The Good Son, The Hunger Games, Battle Royale, The Walking Dead, just to name a few. The list could go on forever.

Let Reggie get killed by a Part 1 Jason lol

9 minutes ago, taliesin2943 said:

i though kid jason was for paranoia and hallucination things

I thought Part 5 was for hallucination/paranoia?

And Young Jason was just a teaser + easter egg. We don't know what they're planning to do yet with young Jason.

4 minutes ago, Armani👑 said:

Let Reggie get killed by a Part 1 Jason lol

I thought Part 5 was for hallucination/paranoia?

And Young Jason was just a teaser + easter egg. We don't know what they're planning to do yet with young Jason.i 

i dunno but i read somewhere he would likely be used for paranoia/hallucinations and maybe the challenges coming up but this info is also from these forums and reddit so its not like my sources are 100% i havnt even officially started the game im waiting on my friend to get some other stuff done before we start playing lol

All I have to say is that kid Jason never kills anyone. Why in the flying fuck would he be introduced as a killer in this game? This is a dumb subject...period. If we are "opening the door for Reggie", I think Roy would be a better way to do that.

Reggie could work, to a degree. He was a pretty smart, resilient kid in the movie. (Even if he was It has been discussed in a few threads. But, I'm not sure that the "powers that be" would be willing to put a child character in the game to be slaughtered. Maybe as an NPC or something, but surely not as a basic counselor who can be decapitated, impaled, etc...

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Rexfellis said:

All I have to say is that kid Jason never kills anyone. Why in the flying fuck would he be introduced as a killer in this game? This is a dumb subject...period. If we are "opening the door for Reggie", I think Roy would be a better way to do that.

Reggie could work, to a degree. He was a pretty smart, resilient kid in the movie. (Even if he was It has been discussed in a few threads. But, I'm not sure that the "powers that be" would be willing to put a child character in the game to be slaughtered. Maybe as an NPC or something, but surely not as a basic counselor who can be decapitated, impaled, etc...

Why not? 💀 There's nothing wrong with it. This is horror video game that barely got a 17+ rating. Reggie is not some 6 or 10 year old lmao

I do think we could a part 1 Jason playable, just to have every single Jason. It would be cool. Not sure why you think it's a dumb subject seeing as many people here would like him in the game but to each their own opinion I guess.

7 hours ago, taliesin2943 said:

i dunno but i read somewhere he would likely be used for paranoia/hallucinations and maybe the challenges coming up but this info is also from these forums and reddit so its not like my sources are 100% i havnt even officially started the game im waiting on my friend to get some other stuff done before we start playing lol

It's just people giving their opinions on what they think will happen.

8 hours ago, TheButtonMasher said:

This is a videogame an interactive medium. Not a movie where the lines have been crossed ages ago. Killing a child is just batshit crazy, especially just for shits and giggles. 

And i would like to know why everybody thinks that because of a playermodel of kid Jason that they use him for anything. Some folks here talk about it as if it was set in stone.

18 minutes ago, cwlunatic said:

Killing a child is just batshit crazy

Please enlighten me, in which part of this game is normal? There are teens being stabbed, drowned, burned, impaled, slammed and crushed. A dead woman comes back to instruct her mentally insane son on his killings. None of this is normal. This game is full of crazy. 

30 minutes ago, cwlunatic said:

This is a videogame an interactive medium. Not a movie where the lines have been crossed ages ago. Killing a child is just batshit crazy, especially just for shits and giggles. 

And i would like to know why everybody thinks that because of a playermodel of kid Jason that they use him for anything. Some folks here talk about it as if it was set in stone.

It's really not. There's no moral difference between watching a kid get killed in the movies vs playing it in game It's not bat shit crazy, look at the game already.

Even if child Jason doesn't make it, I still want Reggie as a counsler added. Him and the mean girl trope are the only two counslers left I want in game. 

11 hours ago, Armani👑 said:

Edit - Stats for him based on movie and his character

Luck - 7

Composure - 7 

Stealth -  6

Speed - 6

Stamina - 7

Repair - 1

Strength - 1

These stats are GOLD

Please make it happen, him and mean girl trope

@[IllFonic]Courier

I just joined and it's good to see someone who equally wants Reggie "The Reckless" in this game. :)

21 minutes ago, Moe9999633 said:

@Armani👑 I don’t know if this is true but isn’t it illegal to have kids being killed in any game?

No

It's just not common. Pretty rare actually.

I believe there are already children in a few horror video games

A big video game release based on something like Children Of Corn would probably make a trend. 

Reggie wouldn't be that much shorter than the other counslers in the game because they're all kind of small in general. So he wouldn't really look juvenile + the fact he's 14

I could see if he was 6 or 10, then it would definitely get some backlash.

But 14 years old is fine. 

22 minutes ago, TyroneKing said:

Even if child Jason doesn't make it, I still want Reggie as a counsler added. Him and the mean girl trope are the only two counslers left I want in game. 

These stats are GOLD

Please make it happen, him and mean girl trope

@[IllFonic]Courier

I just joined and it's good to see someone who equally wants Reggie "The Reckless" in this game. :)

Welcome to the forum "thumbs up"