Jump to content

Recommended Posts

7 hours ago, Armani👑 said:

Since "Victoria" has 3 repair, that means Reggie more than likely will too to bring more versatility.

CURRENT STATS

Composure - 8

Luck - 7

Speed - 7

Stamina - 7

Stealth - 2

Strength - 2

Repair - 2

Which stat do you think I should switch it out for? I was thinking of speed (7 - 6) but I'm open to suggestion.

The only one I really don't want to change is composure since no one has 8 yet. There's already 2 counselors at 7.

I think like @RoyBurns mentioned, switching out the speed should be ok.

I'd say 4 for his repair. But that's just me judging how he was able to immediately operate and drive the tractor. Even though we never see him fix anything in the film, his knowledge of vehicles is questionable.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Liquid Swordsman

I had an idea from your gif of how Reggie should be introduced in the game if they did a trailer for him.

A couple counselors (perhaps someone like) Tiffany trips and falls with Roy/Jason on her tail.

Reggie comes through the wall of the barn with the tractor and saves her, hitting Roy/Jason

Reggie proceeds to say something smart ass

Tagline - "Welcome back Reggie."

gGggIFo.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, RoyBurns said:

@Liquid Swordsman

I had an idea from your gif of how Reggie should be introduced in the game if they did a trailer for him.

A couple counselors (perhaps someone like) Tiffany trips and falls with Roy/Jason on her tail.

Reggie comes through the wall of the barn with the tractor and saves her, hitting Roy/Jason

Tagline - "Welcome back Reggie."

gGggIFo.gif

I like that idea.

I had always thought of something like that for a hero spawn cut scene, but that would be cool for a trailer too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Gummybish said:

You went as far as to contact Shavar Ross's secretary twice... 

tenor.gif

😂😂

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, RoyBurns said:

Reggie has a 23 paged thread, with nearly 20 reactions in the OP. He has fans campaigning for him.

He has a 24 page thread with 20 reactions IN 5 MONTHS. If only 20 people are interested, it's not popular. This thread has the same 4 people posting different versions of the stats and periodically bumping the thread. Then you have people like me and @bewareofbears looking at the actual FACTS. Reggie is not a popular choice.

Edit: I got 19 reactions yesterday, shouldnt I be added to the game? I'm clearly very popular.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Truth said:

He has a 24 page thread with 20 reactions IN 5 MONTHS. If only 20 people are interested, it's not popular. This thread has the same 4 people posting different versions of the stats and periodically bumping the thread. Then you have people like me and @bewareofbears looking at the actual FACTS. Reggie is not a popular choice.

Edit: I got 19 reactions yesterday, shouldnt I be added to the game? I'm clearly very popular.

tenor.gif

 

Oh my

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Truth said:

He has a 24 page thread with 20 reactions IN 5 MONTHS. If only 20 people are interested, it's not popular. This thread has the same 4 people posting different versions of the stats and periodically bumping the thread. Then you have people like me and @bewareofbears looking at the actual FACTS. Reggie is not a popular choice.

Edit: I got 19 reactions yesterday, shouldnt I be added to the game? I'm clearly very popular.

 

1 hour ago, Gummybish said:

tenor.gif

 

Oh my

And Melissa only got 23 reactions in 8 months

tenor.gif

Oh my

Leave the thread if you're not going to be productive, thank you.

Unless, Im missing something. There's currently no counselor on this forum being campaigned or bumped besides Reggie since Melissa is confirmed

Good luck with the delusion

tenor.gif

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, RoyBurns said:

 

And Melissa only got 23 reactions in 8 months

tenor.gif

Oh my

Leave the thread if you're not going to be productive, thank you.

It’s still 3 more🤷🏼‍♂️

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, RoyBurns said:

 

And Melissa only got 23 reactions in 8 months

tenor.gif

Oh my

Leave the thread if you're not going to be productive, thank you.

Unless, Im missing something. There's currently no counselor on this forum being campaigned or bumped besides Reggie since Melissa is confirmed

Good luck with the delusion

tenor.gif

On Twitter the hype was real when Melissa (Victoria) got announced. The hype is actually still real. She's already being made into skinny legend memes. The gays and girls love a bitchy mean girl. 

 

Not only that she actually has good stats compared to lots of the other counselors so she's gonna appeal to META players. 

Honestly I get why you guys would want Reggie in the game but I honestly don't think it would happen. There really isn't that much of a demand for him. 

Literally on Twitter, YouTube, and in the forums there was an extremely high demand for Melissa. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Gummybish said:

On Twitter the hype was real when Melissa (Victoria) got announced. The hype is actually still real. She's already being made into skinny legend memes. The gays and girls love a bitchy mean girl. 

 

Not only that she actually has good stats compared to lots of the other counselors so she's gonna appeal to META players. 

Honestly I get why you guys would want Reggie in the game but I honestly don't think it would happen. There really isn't that much of a demand for him. 

Literally on Twitter, YouTube, and in the forums there was an extremely high demand for Melissa. 

 

You are correct, everyone was so Happy when Vicky was announced 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, IcrazyKid855 said:

You are correct, everyone was so Happy when Vicky was announced 

The gays were amazed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Gummybish said:

On Twitter the hype was real when Melissa (Victoria) got announced. The hype is actually still real. She's already being made into skinny legend memes. The gays and girls love a bitchy mean girl. 

 

Not only that she actually has good stats compared to lots of the other counselors so she's gonna appeal to META players. 

Honestly I get why you guys would want Reggie in the game but I honestly don't think it would happen. There really isn't that much of a demand for him. 

Literally on Twitter, YouTube, and in the forums there was an extremely high demand for Melissa. 

 

Upon the release of the Part 5 map, Reggie got a lot of requests on Twitter. 

He was also mentioned in many Youtube streams for the game during that time.

He has enough demand. Not as much as Melissa though. Reggie is often paired with Demon too, but we all know Reggie's stats are more unique. Demon is 90% Fox with slightly less composure. 

9 hours ago, RoyBurns said:

@Liquid Swordsman

I had an idea from your gif of how Reggie should be introduced in the game if they did a trailer for him.

A couple counselors (perhaps someone like) Tiffany trips and falls with Roy/Jason on her tail.

Reggie comes through the wall of the barn with the tractor and saves her, hitting Roy/Jason

Reggie proceeds to say something smart ass

Tagline - "Welcome back Reggie."

gGggIFo.gif

In the trailer, pretty sure Reggie would "die" like Shelly did. He'd stun Roy and they'd just stand there like dumbasses like in the movie. Roy would wake up and stab them or something. But your idea works too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Gummybish said:

She's already being made into skinny legend memes. The gays and girls love a bitchy mean girl. 

Lol. Totally straight and wanting her since 2016. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyways, Imma need y'all mean girl fans to stop trying a stan war

Y'all want us to be pressed at Mean girl making in the game so badly:lol:

Can't two fanbases get along?

tenor.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Santi_Lee said:

Lol. Totally straight and wanting her since 2016. 

Same here. I don't know why but I always love these characters in fiction. The snarky comments always crack me up. (I only read the X-Men comic series for Emma Frost.) 

As for the OP, I'm just not a fan of seeing Jason kill little kids (And from what I've seen in interviews, neither is Kane Hodder, who would have to do the motion capture). You could age him up, but it really wouldn't be Reggie from part 5. (And if that's the case, you may as well just give Bugzy a red hoodie as an alternate costume.) Since we have no idea what a full grown Reggie would act like. (Child Tommy and adult Tommy were very different people after the trauma they went through.)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Pazuzu said:

Same here. I don't know why but I always love these characters in fiction. The snarky comments always crack me up. (I only read the X-Men comic series for Emma Frost.) 

As for the OP, I'm just not a fan of seeing Jason kill little kids (And from what I've seen in interviews, neither is Kane Hodder, who would have to do the motion capture). You could age him up, but it really wouldn't be Reggie from part 5. (And if that's the case, you may as well just give Bugzy a red hoodie as an alternate costume.) Since we have no idea what a full grown Reggie would act like. (Child Tommy and adult Tommy were very different people after the trauma they went through.)

I agree with you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Pazuzu said:

 

As for the OP, I'm just not a fan of seeing Jason kill little kids (And from what I've seen in interviews, neither is Kane Hodder, who would have to do the motion capture). You could age him up, but it really wouldn't be Reggie from part 5. (And if that's the case, you may as well just give Bugzy a red hoodie as an alternate costume.) Since we have no idea what a full grown Reggie would act like. (Child Tommy and adult Tommy were very different people after the trauma they went through.)

Reggie is only being aged a few years. He will maintain his signature look and body build.

His character won't be much different than he was in Part 5 as it's only a few years later. He's grown more into being reckless. His trope build is composure and luck with the ability to run well.

Buggzy having a red hoodie won't represent Reggie's character. Buggzy is a jock, Reggie is not. 

It's just a game. Everything is not going to be 100% accurate from the movie. 

*Cough

Roy's clothes color

*Cough

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/4/2018 at 5:00 PM, Armani👑 said:

I made a attempt at drawing him

PpQTeC1r.jpge

 

This is a pretty good art concept of what he should look like.

You should try enhancing your art skills more, you may be surprised by the results.

I also want to see more models of him. Perhaps at different angels and different clothes styles.:rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Armani👑 said:

Reggie is only being aged a few years. He will maintain his signature look and body build.

His character won't be much different than he was in Part 5 as it's only a few years later. He's grown more into being reckless. His trope build is composure and luck with the ability to run well.

That's just not really Reggie in my eyes. But then I might be the only gamer that dislikes Savini Jason. (It's not canon, gosh darn it!) I'm just glad the backer exclusive wasn't something actually real like Part 7 Jason.

If they want to include Reggie as an Easter egg in the single player challenge intros or virtual cabin 2.5, etc. than that I would be cool with. Or if they want to include another new black male counselor that wears a red hoodie than that would be cool as well. (Call him Phil or Brent or whatever.) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Pazuzu said:

That's just not really Reggie in my eyes. But then I might be the only gamer that dislikes Savini Jason. (It's not canon, gosh darn it!) I'm just glad the backer exclusive wasn't something actually real like Part 7 Jason.

If they want to include Reggie as an Easter egg in the single player challenge intros or virtual cabin 2.5, etc. than that I would be cool with. Or if they want to include another new black male counselor that wears a red hoodie than that would be cool as well. (Call him Phil or Brent or whatever.) 

I would be fine for a tribute to Reggie. Of course his name would be better than Phil or Brent lol

But the actor of Reggie is alive, well and socially active. There's no reason why they can't get Reggie as Reggie. Can't wait for Shavar Ross to voice him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, RoyBurns said:

Leave the thread if you're not going to be productive, thank you.

Once again, you are telling people that do not agree with you to leave the thread because they are "not being productive". A difference of opinion does not constitute counter-productiveness, it is just a difference of opinion. If you want everyone in the conversation to gush over everything you say, stick to PMs with like-minded people. If it is a public thread on a public forum, we have as much of a right to say it is a bad idea as you do to constantly cream your jeans over the concept.

  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, Rexfellis said:

Once again, you are telling people that do not agree with you to leave the thread because they are "not being productive". A difference of opinion does not constitute counter-productiveness, it is just a difference of opinion. If you want everyone in the conversation to gush over everything you say, stick to PMs with like-minded people. If it is a public thread on a public forum, we have as much of a right to say it is a bad idea as you do to constantly cream your jeans over the concept.

Ooop, that's the tea right there. 

tenor.gif

But for real though, if you're gonna post something on a public forum, everyone is entitled to post their own opinion/idea into the thread. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×