Sign in to follow this  
kenji20

counsellor playable in offline mode?

Nope. And as far as I know Jason AI is not planned. IMO they need to have Jason AI because I and a lot of other people prefer counselor play.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, FinalBoy said:

Nope. And as far as I know Jason AI is not planned. IMO they need to have Jason AI because I and a lot of other people prefer counselor play.

well thats what qp is for offline mode is meant for players who like playing jason 

So I only play the offline mode, I hope that something will come. But the best would be if an developer could say something about it.

3 hours ago, kenji20 said:

So I only play the offline mode, I hope that something will come. But the best would be if an developer could say something about it.

It explains in single player breakdown in news section of forum

Edited by pioneer67fkd
Sorry it's about section

I agree.  Perhaps it could be a smaller map or even a different scenario like starting inside a house and jason would be already trying to break in. In hard mode the car and fuse box would already have traps so you'd have to find pocket knives to disable them or a couple health sprays. Also in hard mode maybe you'd be the only counselor or have only a few other AI counselors helping you.

On 12/21/2017 at 2:31 PM, kenji20 said:

The developers have discussed this in detail plenty of times. There are no plans for an AI Jason at this time.

On 12/23/2017 at 7:48 PM, Rexfellis said:

The developers have discussed this in detail plenty of times. There are no plans for an AI Jason at this time.

Then they need to change their plans. "Online" mode is 87.5% counselor play, so offline mode as the tutorial/practice we never got leaves a huge gap.

I've heard many people saying that the devs already said there wouldn't be an offline Jason bot but what I'm saying is that they need to add it. Sure there isn't one now but if the demand is there then it'll steer them towards it. They would have to add it, the demand is there. Online at this point has become a joke. You have trolls, players who leave and my personal favorite random disconnections. I know coding a game is hard but this game really does need an AI Jason. The devs are going to keep hearing this. 

On 1/1/2018 at 12:30 PM, Kingbojenbo said:

I've heard many people saying that the devs already said there wouldn't be an offline Jason bot but what I'm saying is that they need to add it. Sure there isn't one now but if the demand is there then it'll steer them towards it. They would have to add it, the demand is there. Online at this point has become a joke. You have trolls, players who leave and my personal favorite random disconnections. I know coding a game is hard but this game really does need an AI Jason. The devs are going to keep hearing this. 

exactly im not a huge gamer and i dont know all the ends and outs but i do play and enjoy the game but what i dont understand is in other games like until dawn or resident evil they have smart horror killers if they can make it work so can these devs. it should be on the top of their list to develop this for the hardcore fans and players. considering they probably do need more funding i can see it tho in the future, there is so much they good with this game and i feel like it can only get better and we just have to be patient.