this is a thread were we can compile a list of passwords we have figured out for the computer in the VC. this is what i have compiled so far as we find more and they are posted i will update this.

VC update version 1.1: mother

Counselor database passwords.

Brandon A. Williams: WISEAU
Mark Reiss: ??????
Horo Inc: 131313
Rasiko: ??????

Brad Powell Cottman: 123456

Why are we telling computer passwords? And mine was RatchetHoe55 but I changed that password last year my new password im not telling

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Moe9999633 said:

Why are we telling computer passwords? And mine was RatchetHoe55 but I changed that password last year my new password im not telling

They are talking about the passwords in the new Virtual Cabin in the game. Not personal computer passwords. ;) And, you are 100% correct, don't ever give out any of your passwords to anyone.

2 minutes ago, Moe9999633 said:

Poor Moe...

We're talking about the Virtual Cabin's computer.

Just now, bewareofbears said:

Poor Moe...

We're talking about the Virtual Cabin's computer.

Just now, Rexfellis said:

They are talking about the passwords in the new Virtual Cabin in the game. Not personal computer passwords. ;) And, you are 100% correct, don't ever give out any of your passwords to anyone.

He should have wrote the whole name then because there are dumb people in the world like me

• Haha 1

He should have wrote the whole name then because there are dumb people in the world like me

You're not dumb, you just misread it. Don't worry about it. I'm just glad you were smart enough not to post any current passwords.

You're not dumb, you just misread it. Don't worry about it. I'm glad you were smart enough not to post any current passwords.

Trust me the only things I’m good in at school is PE, English, music, Art , Math, and drama those are some of things I got an C-A in 

1 minute ago, Moe9999633 said:

Trust me the only things I’m good in at school is PE, English, music, Art , Math, and drama those are some of things I got an C-A in 

Trust me, that's not too bad. That's 6 classes out of what? 7 or 8? I would say that is a pretty good ratio. Just find what you are good at and enjoy, and work on that. Booksmarts aren't the only thing that will get you by in life. Common sense counts for a lot. Don't sell yourself short.

Trust me, that's not too bad. That's 6 classes out of what? 7 or 8? I would say that is a pretty good ratio. Just find what you are good at and enjoy, and work on that. Booksmarts aren't the only thing that will get you by in life. Common sense counts for a lot. Don't sell yourself short.

Thank you for the hope and lecture :)

Thank you for the hope and lecture :)

Didn't mean to lecture, sorry. I'm a dad, it's kind of my nature. I'm glad you have hope though, you should. ;)

Don't worry I'll give you a lecture.

You gotta have a schedule that you stick to every day, even if you don't have a job or have to go to school. And sleep at night, not during the day.

Don't treat yourself like shit. Keep your room clean and look into beautifying it.

Don't eat too much. 2000 calories a day is a lot unless you're fairly active or very tall. And try not to eat throughout the day. Give urself a 4 hour window to eat, and delay it. Don't eat right away after you wake; give it a few hours. Don't eat sugar. One way or another ur gonna eat it, but don't seek it out. Cut ur carbs down to almost nothing, and don't over do it on meat. Vegetables are humanity's best friend. 

Start with that and ur life will improve 10 fold

56 minutes ago, Moe9999633 said:

:D

31 minutes ago, WashingtonJones said:

Don't worry I'll give you a lecture.

You gotta have a schedule that you stick to every day, even if you don't have a job or have to go to school. And sleep at night, not during the day.

Don't treat yourself like shit. Keep your room clean and look into beautifying it.

Don't eat too much. 2000 calories a day is a lot unless you're fairly active or very tall. And try not to eat throughout the day. Give urself a 4 hour window to eat, and delay it. Don't eat right away after you wake; give it a few hours. Don't eat sugar. One way or another ur gonna eat it, but don't seek it out. Cut ur carbs down to almost nothing, and don't over do it on meat. Vegetables are humanity's best friend. 

Start with that and ur life will improve 10 fold

I have a schedule it’s put a timer to wake me up at 5am then go on a 1/2 hour run come back home and shower and eat breakfast then if it’s a school day go to school if it’s not i well usually go shopping or if go out with my friends then come back home play on the ps4 then eat dinner then go on a run then shower 

if it’s a school day when I come home then do my homework or study then eat dinner then study a bit more then go on a run and then shower and then sleep

2 minutes ago, WashingtonJones said:

Sounds good! 

And don't worry about doing well in school, with the exception of building a general sense of discipline. School's pretty useless now.

Lol 

45 minutes ago, TiffanyIsOP said:

So what exactly do the passwords in the virtual cabin do once you type them in? 

Just curious. :)

They reveal a secret message for each person's password on the VC computer.