Everybody knows it and addressing it all the time. Jason needs a buff. We all know there is going to be a balance patch, as this update wasn't meant to balance anything (which is not a 100% true after campingfire apots have been improved, but maybe a bit too much in the favor of the counselors /sarcasm). The teamkilling has been patched out long ago which was a really good thing. It still is.

What i want to ask for is the possibility to use the counselors as human shields. Counselors always attack and taunt Jason. What i would like is the possibikity to grab one of those offensive playing counselors and use them to shield Jason. If someone whacks me and the counselor i'am holding is right in front of the attacker he should get the damage and not me. The same with a shotgun blow or the signal gun. Of course in the worst case scenario, for the counselor, he/she dies. The kill whatsover should be in favor for Jason and not end up as a punishment for the counselor that was unlucky and killed his teammate. 

The next time Tommy Jarvis tries to shoot me, and the counselor is in front of him, i want that the head of m shield explodes. 

The kill can even be named "Human Shield" a score of 100 points and additional 50 points for being resourceful would be fair. 

What do you guys think about that? I want the counselors to be more cautious and thoughtful before they decide to whack the shit out of Jason.

• Thanks 2

The one issue I can see here is a Jason teamer could wait until Jason picks up a victim, then suddenly the teamer would have the opportunity to execute teammates again in QP.

But then again, if someone is teaming with Jason, that alone is the problem. So I could see this possibly being implemented in the future; it would be an interesting way to nerf shotguns.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Trident77 said:

So I could see this possibly being implemented in the future; it would be an interesting way to nerf shotguns.

Especially when there are more than two on a map.

On 20/12/2017 at 8:57 PM, cwlunatic said:

Everybody knows it and addressing it all the time. Jason needs a buff. We all know there is going to be a balance patch, as this update wasn't meant to balance anything (which is not a 100% true after campingfire apots have been improved, but maybe a bit too much in the favor of the counselors /sarcasm). The teamkilling has been patched out long ago which was a really good thing. It still is.

What i want to ask for is the possibility to use the counselors as human shields. Counselors always attack and taunt Jason. What i would like is the possibikity to grab one of those offensive playing counselors and use them to shield Jason. If someone whacks me and the counselor i'am holding is right in front of the attacker he should get the damage and not me. The same with a shotgun blow or the signal gun. Of course in the worst case scenario, for the counselor, he/she dies. The kill whatsover should be in favor for Jason and not end up as a punishment for the counselor that was unlucky and killed his teammate. 

The next time Tommy Jarvis tries to shoot me, and the counselor is in front of him, i want that the head of m shield explodes. 

The kill can even be named "Human Shield" a score of 100 points and additional 50 points for being resourceful would be fair. 

What do you guys think about that? I want the counselors to be more cautious and thoughtful before they decide to whack the shit out of Jason.

No that’s like bring team killing back if they do this then you should get a - exp saying pussy and you lose 500 exp

4 hours ago, Moe9999633 said:

No that’s like bring team killing back if they do this then you should get a - exp saying pussy and you lose 500 exp

How is it a team kill? And it just doesn´t make any sense that the shot goes trough the body of the counselor i´am holding. 

5 hours ago, Lostosrach said:

Json dont need to buff. He's balanced.

Okay, the game itself needs to be balanced, because there are a shit ton of items in it. 

Just now, cwlunatic said:

How is it a team kill? And it just doesn´t make any sense that the shot goes trough the body of the counselor i´am holding. 

Because team killing is no more it’s goes throw them

4 hours ago, Moe9999633 said:

LOL could we petition to get that EXACT wording? I'd love it!

16 hours ago, Punisher_2099 said:

LOL could we petition to get that EXACT wording? I'd love it!

Lol