Sign in to follow this  
Anonymous

How do people already have the virtual cabin completed?

I don't even know what I am supposed to do.  The only things I can do is read about items and look at stuff.   I guess I will have to use a guide.

I had to have a little help, but did most of it on my own. I'm a pretty big fan of the franchise though, since childhood so that helped I think too.

If you're a millennial without much knowledge of the franchise... this could be quite hard for you I'm sure.

10 minutes ago, Voorhees Lake Hockey said:

I had to have a little help, but did most of it on my own. I'm a pretty big fan of the franchise though, since childhood so that helped I think too.

If you're a millennial without much knowledge of the franchise... this could be quite hard for you I'm sure.

Yup us old school kids don’t need to look up shit. I beat the VC the day it came out. 

People completed it because it really wasn't that difficult if you pay attention. A good knowledge of the films also helped a lot. Just pay attention to every little detail. You say all you can do is look at stuff... well look again. Surely you've noticed the word puzzles on the back of newspapers and magazines? You should start there :)

It was a lot of fun, jogged my memory a little, from a well adjusted childhood. I finished it Yesterday morning!

3 hours ago, Voorhees Lake Hockey said:

I'm not a millennial.