daughterofolaf

Hi, everyone...

Hi all.  I have been playing the game for a couple of months (I play it on Xbox).  I am not a great Jason but hope to improve.  I’m a decent counselor.  I love it when a really good Jason plays, even if he gets me.  I detest team killers.  I like long walks on the beach, pizza, reading, and MST3K.  :D  

Hey there,

Welcome to Camp Crystal Lake! :D 

Its great to have you in the forums, if you have any questions just feel free to ask. Make sure to check out the Rules & Gamertag forums. 

Sincerely, 

TiffanyCox A.K.A - Clayton

(Long walks on the beach sound like something I would love to do right now...but unfortunately I live 2 hours from the closet one)

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, daughterofolaf said:

Hi all.  I have been playing the game for a couple of months (I play it on Xbox).  I am not a great Jason but hope to improve.  I’m a decent counselor.  I love it when a really good Jason plays, even if he gets me.  I detest team killers.  I like long walks on the beach, pizza, reading, and MST3K.  :D  

Hello and welcome to the forums I’m Chole. I like to go daily runs in the woods so I can see Jason and yell choke me Daddy jk but I do go on daily runs in the woods

• Like 1

Welcome to the forums!

MST3k, good taste! :D Hope you're still enjoying the game, and the new content now.

If you're interested in finding new players from here, you might like to look at the general Steam ID and Gamertag thread. Plenty of tags there, feel free to add your own, so it's worth trying.
There's also the Good Sportsmanship Club in General forum, if you like the sound of them.

http://forum.f13game.com/topic/553-gamer-tags-for-f13/

• Like 1