Sign in to follow this  
Rexfellis

STOP POSTING SPOILERS

It is inconsiderate to post spoilers for the VC 2.0 before some people have even had the chance to view it yet. I really want to use some stronger language here, but, for once, I am going to refrain. Just don't be THAT GUY/GAL. Some of wanted to experience the stuff in the cabin for ourselves, not have it spoiled in the title of people's threads. You need to give a spoiler warning before you start dropping bombs like that. It's just a dick move. In other words:

Love and kisses! :wub:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Ghostboy20 said:

Spoilers, we are getting a Jar Jar Binks skin for Jason. 

That would be awesome! I'd love to kill that floppy-tongued fucktard more than I enjoy killing Savini Jason! :lol:

How have you been Ghostboy? Long time, no see.

Agreed...I've been having a lot of fun with the offline bots, haven't had a chance to experience the virtual cabin yet...it was a bummer coming here and seeing all the spoilers in thread titles. 

19 minutes ago, Rexfellis said:

That would be awesome! I'd love to kill that floppy-tongued fucktard more than I enjoy killing Savini Jason! :lol:

How have you been Ghostboy? Long time, no see.

I'm doing good, life has been keeping me busy but I'm enjoying the new update. 

I never got to participate in the first VC. Thought it would be interesting to try this one out and see what it’s all about but since common courtesy and common sense seem to be things of the past; I can thank several forum goers for posting ill conceived threads where the cat was out of the bag before the bag was even a thing.

I’ll probably still try it out but of course I’ll be expecting all of the “surprises.” 

1 minute ago, MyNameisJason said:

I’ll probably still try it out but of course I’ll be expecting all of the “surprises.” 

I know exactly what you mean. It's as bad as spoiling a movie that you know someone hasn't seen. Irritating as hell.

I’m so happy I dodged any spoilers. I was on the forum looking for tips too. 

Soon after I saw a YouTube video with the words “warning spoilers” but the thumb nail was the ending.

What is wrong with people, is it intentional, or are they that tone deaf?

I haven’t posted spoilers, but is this really a spoiler?   We have known for months new Jasons are coming and how many are left to choose from?

also people upset while looking for walkthroughs on the cabin?    Why bother caring about spoilers if you aren’t going to figure out rhe cabin anyway?

18 minutes ago, NScarlato said:

I haven’t posted spoilers, but is this really a spoiler?   We have known for months new Jasons are coming and how many are left to choose from?

Yes, it really is a spoiler when it is in the title of the thread. Remember, the patch was delayed for a lot of us. I'm just saying that it is inconsiderate. And many spoilers about VC 2.0 without any type of spoiler warning were inside a lot of threads.. My reason for making this thread was to try to give people a heads up to maybe be more careful when posting things that others haven't had access to yet. I was looking forward to exploring everything myself.

As far as going on to YouTube and searching for walkthroughs and then complaining about spoiler thumbnails, well that is on the people who did that. It's like, you don't go to s spoiler review of a movie you haven't seen yet, if you plan on seeing it. But, most people that put up those videos give a spoiler warning. That courtesy is not given on this forum in many instances.

18 minutes ago, NScarlato said:

also people upset while looking for walkthroughs on the cabin?    Why bother caring about spoilers if you aren’t going to figure out rhe cabin anyway?

I understand your point but just because we knew which Jason’s were left doesn’t mean that being surprised by wasn’t something of interest. 

I could care less about some of the remaining Jason’s but all in all it’s still Friday the 13th and I do enjoy surprises so having the “surprise” stripped away removes some of the fun. 

If the VC had different spoilers or scares that were similar to the previous VC using different means (trying really hard not to spoil things) than it would still spoil the fun of experiencing that moment for myself regardless of what happened. I say that because others have already put it out there whether unintentionally or carelessly. Hope that makes sense. 

Edited post to remove potential spoilers lol