So you can't play offline on pc, because each time I try playing against bots without internet connection the game gives me a fatal error, in any configuration, and, in any map...

I tried restarting the game and playing it with Steam set to offline mode, same error, I tried unplugging my ethernet cable, same error.

The only way I could play against bots truly OFFLINE was by starting an offline bot game mode with internet, and then unplugging the ethernet cable.

I haven't tried playing it offline, but half the time when I try to start the offline bot match, right after choosing the number and difficulty of counselors, I'll get the fatal error crash. Happens roughly 50% of the time.

• Like 1

I see have not experianced that yet. It is just the wording that bugs me happens a lot here on the forums. I'm just pointing out just because you have a problem does not mean everyone does. I had a problem where my dual video cards were too powerful and was causing me to have all kinds of problems I thought were the games fault. took out one of my cards and boom perfect pretty and smooth running. (my fault for building an overkill machine) sometimes these problems is a hardware conflict sometimes it's a shit patch but it don't mean everyone has the same issue.

You're the one who's giving that meaning to what I'm saying based on, as you've said, past experiences in which you've read people on this forums treating singular problems, as if they were affecting everyone else.

For that matter the one who's assuming that I fit into the rest of people who group their individual problems as massive ones that are affecting plenty of different people is you.

Either way, the developers seem to have never fix it.

And for that matter, when I posted this, other people on this forums, as well as on the Steam forums claimed to have the same issue.

I don't know why you claim you haven't experienced it, or didn't experience it back then.

Did you try to unplug your internet and test it?

Or did you simply didn't have the problem even after testing it that way?