Sign in to follow this  
Uber Jason X

Uber Jason confirmed. Thank you very much.

Just so you know man, this is still an unlockable in the V.C that people still haven't completed.

So his reveal is still kind of a spoiler and folks might not appreciate a thread announcing him like that.

Yeah dude kinda not cool posting the huge spoiler in the thread title..

But then again you're really late to the party on this news so meh, most people know by now.

when it comes to the reveal in virtual cabin 2.0 the question I start to ask is, if Tommy Jarvis is called on the standard maps as the "hero class", then will the Grendel map use Jarvis or will GunMedia be introducing a different "hero class" along the lines of the android from the Jason X movie... KM-14 was the name of the character I think

1 minute ago, BossDanny said:

when it comes to the reveal in virtual cabin 2.0 the question I start to ask is, if Tommy Jarvis is called on the standard maps as the "hero class", then will the Grendel map use Jarvis or will GunMedia be introducing a different "hero class" along the lines of the android from the Jason X movie... KM-14 was the name of the character I think

I'd love it if KM-14 was the hero on that map!

But then again Tommy being the hero on the other maps didn't really make much sense so he might as well just randomly turn up in space ?

you never know.... I suppose instead of Tommy just turning up, they could take a line from the Jason X movie and have it so that Grendel is actually transporting Jason from Earth and he break out of the cryo-freeze... and they also happen to have Tommy Jarvis on board also in cryo, so instead of radioing Jarvis for help, the players have to start his "defrost sequence"... but yea, he probably would just happen to be flying by in the next star system and pick up a space mayday