PowellCampsNAKED

Play testing from Campfacer on new patch!

1 hour ago, Jack Mehoff said:

That doesn't make sense in all Friday films the plot armor really shows in the final act cause the final act is down to one to 2 people. In the game it's more then one person. like the second act of X or 8 when they know Jason is there but he is still picking off the people one by one who can't get away with the group or just by themselves and don't try to defend themselves and rage is the final act when he can't get them so he is pissed just breaking threw doors and walls and what have you. I know the developers said it's like the final act but it's not the final act of the normal movies with the normal story of one or two people it's a larger group who knows he is there. And your right man the game is very unbalanced in the counselors favor Jason is supposed to be the dangerous one not the counselors the game is being ruined by it.

1 hour ago, NthnButAGoodTime said:

I wouldn't go that far, personally, (snip)

I would. The game has been ruined since late October.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, JPops said:

Just keep in mind this last patch is primarily a content patch and did not address balance issues, that will be coming in a later patch. As previously said, discussions on the state of the game are always happening and the feedback here is monitored. I have not had time to dive into the multi-player aspect since patch release but I will be hopefully soon. The point is that aside from adding items to a potential spawn at campgrounds nothing was planned to adjust anything in terms of balance for this last patch.  

Sooooooo your saying that the Shotgun, Pocket Knife, Med Spray Jason ass kicking pack that you can find laying out at a camp dosen't effect the balance any?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, AldermachXI said:

This should have waited until Jason got his needed fixes.

This is what I don't get. The game's dying of poison and here come the paramedics with cookies and milk.
Now don't get me wrong, cookies and milk is awesome. But it's not the priority right now, dig?

• Like 1

Dude it's is that sure this update was very Kool don't get me wrong offline bots and the virtual cabin is bad ass. The thing is there is still a problems with the multiplayer. counselor are over powered now.  

Ok to be fair I didn't 100% realize that this patch was content Only like @JPops said!  But I thought they were adding a "few" to select campsites while removing a few pocket knifes if not all from drawers? Maybe it was a glitch or mess up but there is now double lol, same goes for shotguns and axes! 

Also a few people have noticed the fuse still sometimes spawns at the same cabin as the fuse box!