14 hours ago, TheButtonMasher said:

Honesty is the best policy 

Unfortunately lying is their best policy.

Before the patch everyone was concern about the increase in items and they responded "slight increase like maybe 1 more."

Then we asked if the extras are going to be pocket knives or med sprays. Because that was our biggest concern. No fucking answer. So the worst of it came.

Does 2 extra shotguns, 4 med sprays and 2 extra pocket knives sound like a slight increase to anybody? Sounds more like a "fuck you" to me.

What that said, they can take every shit we throw at them.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, CryptM said:

Aw, my comment got deleted :lol:

Edited version: 

According to the title of the thread it's "About Our Recent Update". You are not a moderator, stop acting like one. If a moderator, or Shifty himself, has a problem with the direction of this thread all they have to do is say so. Shifty is a big boy who can defend himself so please ever so kindly get up off my back, ? :tiffbutt:. Is that better? Less offensive? ;)

I am fully aware that I am not a mod, but I am an adult and I expect other adults to show some common sense and to treat each other with common courtesy. I don't need to be a mod to be a decent human being. If you do, then that's pretty darn sad, but also hilarious. Anyway, your post and the subsequent removal of it were good for some laughs, so thank you.

21 minutes ago, CPLhicks31 said:

I am fully aware that I am not a mod, but I am an adult and I expect other adults to show some common sense and to treat each other with common courtesy. I don't need to be a mod to be a decent human being. If you do, then that's pretty darn sad, but also hilarious. Anyway, your post and the subsequent removal of it were good for some laughs, so thank you.

Meh again.

Edited by Guest
Don't be a dick to strangers.