BoxingRouge

Bloody Skin Unlockables?

Just now, Voorhees Lake Hockey said:

Nope. They needed more unlockable stuff... a sense of progression to grind.

I agree with that.  Just wish it wasnt the bloody skins I kind of thought we were getting in October.

I think those of us who got bloody skins for buying the physical discs should whine like the Savini Jason people because our exclusive isn't exclusive anymore. Boohoo. 

1 hour ago, TigerzordPower said:

I think those of us who got bloody skins for buying the physical discs should whine like the Savini Jason people because our exclusive isn't exclusive anymore. Boohoo. 

Actually it still is exclusive, as I said before, the bloody Jason's are different in the unlockable version then they are on the physical.

15 hours ago, wildthing73 said:

Actually it still is exclusive, as I said before, the bloody Jason's are different in the unlockable version then they are on the physical.

I was just being a dick, I didn't really mean it. :)

103 is Part 3 Jason, 107 is Part 6 Jason...That's the only two I know of so far! I am level 102 at the moment but I have seen it unlock at these levels on YouTube. This weekend I am going to grind my way to at least 110.

I know its a bit off topic, but can we all agree that the best unlock is the Shaggy colors for Mitch? That or Shelly'sMcDonalds colors at 109 lol

On 20/12/2017 at 10:46 AM, lHeartBreakerl said:

No.

Also, I hate to break it to everyone, but the digital bloody skins are.. lackluster to put it nicely.

HYgYHmS.jpg

Looks like he's got a bloody nose.

What's the point of that skin, it's terrible.

It does look like Jason's had a major noise bleed. ?????

You need a tissue Jason?

1008_WVimmunity.jpg

1 hour ago, Rev_Bartholomew said:

What's the point of that skin, it's terrible.

It does look like Jason's had a major noise bleed. ?????

You need a tissue Jason?

1008_WVimmunity.jpg

It looks much better in the game as you can see even more blood on the right side of his stomach and on his arms and hands

So, I've figured out that the early Jason skins we can unlock for each Jason starting at 103 are the mild bloody skins, the physical exclusive skins are the medium bloody skins, and the later Jason skins we can unlock starting at 133 are blood drenched Jason skins.  Check out the 3 skins for part 3 side by side below. 

BloodyPart3.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

22 minutes ago, Shaild said:

Any of you saw at what level does bloody Part 9 unlocks?

Most likely that's a long ways off, since they seem to be going in the order that the Jason's are unlocked in the game originally.  If part 7's mild bloody skin unlocks at 111 (which is yet to be revealed)... it would most likely mean they are a 4 level difference to unlock, which would mean part 2's mild bloody would unlock at 115, part VIII's would unlock at 119, and part 9's would unlock at 123.  Still unconfirmed though.

3 minutes ago, wildthing73 said:

Most likely that's a long ways off, since they seem to be going in the order that the Jason's are unlocked in the game originally.  If part 7's mild bloody skin unlocks at 111 (which is yet to be revealed)... it would most likely mean they are a 4 level difference to unlock, which would mean part 2's mild bloody would unlock at 115, part VIII's would unlock at 119, and part 9's would unlock at 123.  Still unconfirmed though.

Ugh, almost level 106 and it's taking forever, my head doesn't conceive such high level....

2 minutes ago, Shaild said:

Ugh, almost level 106 and it's taking forever, my head doesn't conceive such high level....

Part 6's mild bloody skin unlocks at 107, so you're almost to that one :)

12 minutes ago, wildthing73 said:

Part 6's mild bloody skin unlocks at 107, so you're almost to that one :)

Ugh, i guess i will use him then, i know he is one of the best but i don't know, he's in the middle for me.

7 minutes ago, Shaild said:

Ugh, i guess i will use him then, i know he is one of the best but i don't know, he's in the middle for me.

Part VI and Part IV are usually my main Jason's I use :)

7 minutes ago, wildthing73 said:

Part VI and Part IV are usually my main Jason's I use :)

Usually i'm reluctant to use Part IV because everytime i use him i get one or 2 (maybe even more) "pro" counselours that instead of escaping they just hang around hitting the shit out of me and well, between the fact that i lose my patience too soon and that the hit detection is horrible (i can swear that i chopped enough times those guys but it doesn't register) i end up not using him.

5 minutes ago, Shaild said:

Usually i'm reluctant to use Part IV because everytime i use him i get one or 2 (maybe even more) "pro" counselours that instead of escaping they just hang around hitting the shit out of me and well, between the fact that i lose my patience too soon and that the hit detection is horrible (i can swear that i chopped enough times those guys but it doesn't register) i end up not using him.

Really, I've never had that issue... I usually dominate as Part IV but then sometimes some pussy (that happens to be the host all the time) ends up quitting and I don't get shit for it :(

11 minutes ago, wildthing73 said:

Really, I've never had that issue... I usually dominate as Part IV but then sometimes some pussy (that happens to be the host all the time) ends up quitting and I don't get shit for it :(

Looks like the console versions has it's own problems (duh), it must be a shit that you can't finish a match bc of them. We pc users can do that but at the cost of the triple of idiots (not to be racist but like the 98% of them are russians).

So far I've found out that this is how the Jason skins unlock:

level 103 unlocks Mild Bloody part 3 Jason

level 107 unlocks Mild Bloody part 6 Jason

level 110 unlocks Mild Bloody part 7 Jason

level 115 unlocks Mild Bloody part 2 Jason

level 119 unlocks Mild Bloody part 8 Jason

level 122 unlocks Mild Bloody part 9 Jason

level 126 unlocks Mild Bloody part 4 Jason

level 130 unlocks Mild Bloody part 5 Roy

level 133 unlocks Heavy Bloody part 3 Jason

level 135 unlocks Heavy Bloody part 6 Jason

level 138 unlocks Heavy Bloody part 7 Jason

level 139 unlocks Heavy Bloody part 2 Jason

level 141 unlocks Heavy Bloody part 8 Jason

level 144 unlocks Heavy Bloody part 9 Jason

level 145 unlocks Heavy Bloody part 4 Jason

level 148 unlocks Heavy Bloody part 5 Roy (just a guess)

I'll update this list with the numbers of the others when I find out what they are. If anybody can verify whether I'm right or wrong on my guesses, let me know. 

• Like 2