BoxingRouge

Bloody Skin Unlockables?

To clear it up, in short there are 3 different bloody skin variants for Jason.

Bloody skin Small (unlocks come after level 101 in the lower 100s, not very exciting and got alot of people annoyed at first

Blood Skin Medium (available for all Jasons free if you own a physical copy of the game, and most people have seen them by now)

Blood skin Large (unlocks in the higher 130 to 150 level range and completely covers them in blood, pretty nice)

1 hour ago, Grape said:

I am partial to the “small” versions. Part IV’s looks pretty good.

When does part 4's Mild Bloody skin unlock? Is it 126 like I guessed on my list on page 2?

2 hours ago, wildthing73 said:

When does part 4's Mild Bloody skin unlock? Is it 126 like I guessed on my list on page 2?

No idea. I am 105 with the small only.

31 minutes ago, Grape said:

No idea. I am 105 with the small only.

That can't be right, I think your confusing part 3 which unlocks at 103... the next skin to unlock after part 3 is part 6, which I just unlocked at 107.  Are you playing on the physical copy or digital?

37 minutes ago, wildthing73 said:

That can't be right, I think your confusing part 3 which unlocks at 103... the next skin to unlock after part 3 is part 6, which I just unlocked at 107.  Are you playing on the physical copy or digital?

Well not sure what to tell you, but I have a bloody skin for Part IV. It showed up after the patch dropped.

I have both the digital and physical.

8 minutes ago, Grape said:

Well not sure what to tell you, but I have a bloody skin for Part IV. It showed up after the patch dropped.

I have both the digital and physical.

That explains it, the physical has bloody skins on it already, and they added the part 4 skin with the update... but it's different then the mild skin that you can unlock.

Anyone else having issues with Part 6’s Bloody skin loading?  I got to level 107, and hit the “Change Skin” button for Part 6, but nothing happens.  Is this just me?

2 hours ago, Treymaker said:

Anyone else having issues with Part 6’s Bloody skin loading?  I got to level 107, and hit the “Change Skin” button for Part 6, but nothing happens.  Is this just me?

The blood that is on his upper body is on his back and his arms... so it doesn't show as a change in the menu. Just change it and go into a offline game versus one counselor, if you don't see any blood on him during the match, go back and push to change the skin and then enter another test match and it should be showing up then.  Actually, I just looked at part 6 in the game with the mild bloody skin on and you can tell by looking at his the bottom of his mask whether or not it's on or not.

On 12/23/2017 at 1:14 AM, wildthing73 said:

So far I've found out that this is how the Jason skins unlock:

level 103 unlocks Mild Bloody part 3 Jason

level 107 unlocks Mild Bloody part 6 Jason

level 110 unlocks Mild Bloody part 7 Jason

level 115 unlocks Mild Bloody part 2 Jason

level 119 unlocks Mild Bloody part 8 Jason

level 122 unlocks Mild Bloody part 9 Jason

level 126 unlocks Mild Bloody part 4 Jason (just a guess)

level 129 unlocks Mild Bloody Savini Jason (just a guess)

level 133 unlocks Heavy Bloody part 3 Jason

level 135 unlocks Heavy Bloody part 6 Jason

level 138 unlocks Heavy Bloody part 7 Jason

level 139 unlocks Heavy Bloody part 2 Jason (just a guess)

level 141 unlocks Heavy Bloody part 8 Jason

level 143 unlocks Heavy Bloody part 9 Jason (just a guess)

level 145 unlocks Heavy Bloody part 4 Jason

level 148 unlocks Heavy Bloody Savini Jason (just a guess)

I'll update this list with the numbers of the others when I find out what they are. If anybody can verify whether I'm right or wrong on my guesses, let me know. 

BTW the Savini unlocks is just where you'll have to be for the unlock, but they won't show up in game until the next patch, if the physical Savini skin is any indication.

I can confirm that your guess about part 4 is correct. It unlocked at 126.

On 12/23/2017 at 10:19 PM, Treymaker said:

I am having an issue where I'm getting the black screen when I select a bloody skin and playing offline. It's a repeatable bug. I haven't tried it in MP because I don't want to go through the bother of it.

Just updated my list of the bloody skins, only 3 more left unconfirmed, they are part 9's Heavy Bloody skin and Savini's Mild and Heavy (which I doubt anyone will know of for sure since the Savini skins have been deactivated until the next patch)

That is so true. I am very proud of them for giving people the opportunity to feel a sense of accomplishment. Just need more blood :) lol.. Good job guys.. More un-lockables please.. give me a reason to move from level to level. :) can not wait to see what you have in store for us next. Please though. give all of the characters new unlock clothes that would be wonderful.

Just updated my list of the bloody skins on page 2, only 2 more left unconfirmed, they are Savini's Mild and Heavy (which I doubt anyone will know of for sure since the Savini skins have been deactivated until the next patch)

Just updated my list of bloody skins on page 2 to include the unlock point for Part 5 Roy's Mild Bloody skin.