Sign in to follow this  
FlameRiderSD

will we get more Iconic kills?

we recently got the Jarvis in the part 4 patch and now with the new part 7 pack a new kill called the pamela

will we get more of these iconic kills and which do you think which weapons could work with these kills

Just now, TimmyJarvis said:

Considering they sell these and have released packs for only 2 Jasons so far, I think more are guaranteed.  

Agreed. I don't get why the only 2 they've released them for are the worst Jason's... Starting with a pack for the newest Jason was pretty dumb in the first place, but then adding them for the one Jason that EVERYONE complains about... WTF were they thinking?

While we can agree to disagree on part 4 being one of the worst, I agree it made little sense to me for them to release his kill pack first (even though I bought it).  To increase sales and avoid anger from people who might buy it on sight without having him unlocked, I would have started with a day 1 Jason. 

And part 7 is a head scratcher too.  Only way I would consider buying it is for SP unless the change his stats.