Sign in to follow this  
Misterx

No rain on PS4 either?

I know they said rain was taken off Xbox, but I've yet to see rain on PS4 since the update?  I played 10 offline matches and didn't see rain once? 

Personally I think weather should be an option in single player, alongside being able to pick the councilors and their clothing :P

• Like 1

From what I understand you can toggle it in private matches with the update. You should still see it on ps4.

I still get rain on PS4, and if I am host I still get the frame rate drop because of it. Evidently nothing was fixed for this issue.

Agreed. Definitely rain in offline mode on xbox. Wouldn't know about online as waiting for servers before I play that again.

No rain for offline mode, PS4 for me as well.  Weird.  Plus, the option for bloody skin variation for savini is gone as well.  Part 4 now has the option.  

Also no boats. So Jarvis map has just one car. Not that it matters because the bots rarely get the car started anyway.

1 hour ago, malloymk said:

Also no boats. So Jarvis map has just one car. Not that it matters because the bots rarely get the car started anyway.

I noticed the lack of boats as well.  The car I have seen started though, albeit not too often as they have no chance really when there is only 1 car to watch.

Considering people are reporting rain works offline on Xbox, anyone think its possible they turned off rain on the wrong system?  Can't say I'd be shocked if they did.

@Misterx

Played offline matches with bots. Rain is in offline mode on Xbox One.

You earn experience and cp from offline bots.

7 bots will get you 1,000+ xp each match depending on how you killed them.

Nice to be able to level up playing Jason without the host quitting on me.

Tommy is the worst bot out of all of them. Shelly fights and attempts to do more than Tommy.

Bots will get stuck on random scenery or in a doorway. Open drawers that have a map and get stuck forever.

Run into invisible barriers, rocks, swim in circles etc.

Bots will only drive foward and stay on the main road when driving. They drive really slow because of the recent nerf to the speed of all cars.

Jumping through windows and coming back to the same area or window will happen often.

They will hide and stay in one spot until you kill them. Even if you see them try to hide right in front of you.

Flashlights will flicker when a bot is under a bed giving away their location.

I have watched Tommy walk out of the map boundaries to run away from me. He eventually ran back to an area I could kill him at.

AJ Mason went swimming to an area that I could not drown her and was stuck going in circles.

Some bots will play well and others need a mercy killing for how stupid they behave. :lol:

i am playing online right now in a match with rain. jarvis map. dont know how or why i just know its raining. and i have a flare gun... xbox one platform