Lootron

[Spoiler] How are the new Jasons going to work?

9 minutes ago, TheReaper666 said:

Who gives a shit about spoilers

Probably some of the people that genuinely wanted to play through the Virtual Cabin and discover the secrets on their own,but couldn't since it only got released for one platform at first,and no one expected young Jason.

Those people.

I knew as soon as I got on YouTube it was in my suggested videos lol and I expected Uber Jason anyways. Kid Jason was a surprise to me though

20 minutes ago, TheReaper666 said:

I knew as soon as I got on YouTube it was in my suggested videos lol and I expected Uber Jason anyways. Kid Jason was a surprise to me though

Yeah I purposely avoided youtube/twitter/facebook. Was on here because I was trying to get info on when it would release for Steam,and didn't think anyone would carelessly put spoilers directly in a thread title because THEY don't care about spoilers and there were already plenty of threads on VC2 spoilers that were properly marked, but ya know fuck everyone else.

:rolleyes:

My idea for Kid Jason: 

(I havent read all of the thread, sorry if something similar to this was posted.)

He is going to be used in Paranoia mode or if Roy/Pamela is a killer. Since is Paranoia, from our speculation the killer is either a counselor/Roy and they are both human (so is Pamela). This means they can’t swim underwater and breathe there like Jason can. So if a Counselor goes into the water, you will be able to control Kid Jason underwater to kill them.

Edit: I also posted this on Reddit earlier this morning, so please don’t say I stole from anyone if someone else posted this ;-;

The same as all the other jasons! Mobbed by 7 teenagers an beaten until the game ends/they all escape/kill you with your mothers sweater. 

I just cant wait, can you? :D

I can see Uber Jason playing on other maps...What i can not see if other Jason's playing on Grendal. Maybe they would make the map and Uber, its own thing; Not necessarily a game mode though!

There is already a teaser for unmasked Jason X. Go to Paul Phoenix on youtube :hearteyestiff:

17 hours ago, thatdudescott said:

Yeah I purposely avoided youtube/twitter/facebook. Was on here because I was trying to get info on when it would release for Steam,and didn't think anyone would carelessly put spoilers directly in a thread title because THEY don't care about spoilers and there were already plenty of threads on VC2 spoilers that were properly marked, but ya know fuck everyone else.

:rolleyes:

Sorry. Das whut happen when I don't own the game :unsure: :sadchappa:

The only thing I see kid Jason used for is if Pamela/Roy try to stop a boat escape.

For Uber Jason, i have devised some possible stats.

This Jason starts with no knives and 2-3 traps. Never used anything like them in the movie, and I think it helps balance out his positives.

This Jason also has a very slow water speed and walks rather slowly.

This Jason has minimal morph and shift, but has extreme shift and stalk.

This Jason can break down barricaded doors and their space equivalent in only two hits, and unbarricaded ones with just a single hit. He is a robot after all.

This Jason also has lots of HP.

I am really excited for how the Grendal will work. I have a few ideas of my own and these Jason stats somewhat reflect that.