Fooobar

Placing trap on old triggered trap not possibly anymore?

Played a offline game with bots and wasn't able to place a new trap on an old triggered one.

It worked pre patch in online matches.

Is this only in bot matches or also online? Have the traps been nerfed even more?

This has been the case since the 10/25 patch, so it has been like this for nearly 2 months now.

It is in both the multiplayer as well as the singleplayer modes.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Psychosocial23 said:

This has been the case since the 10/25 patch, so it has been like this for nearly 2 months now.

It is in both the multiplayer as well as the singleplayer modes.

This exactly. That was one of the issues of balance shifting towards counselor. This is one reason why 3 traps are useful, 5 or more are pointless. If they trigger one at the phone box, yoh can't replace it perfectly in front again. You have to try and lay them around it. I get not trap stacking, but not being able to lay a new on in an actual useful spot kind of defeats the purpose.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, TheHansonGoons said:

This exactly. That was one of the issues of balance shifting towards counselor. This is one reason why 3 traps are useful, 5 or more are pointless. If they trigger one at the phone box, yoh can't replace it perfectly in front again. You have to try and lay them around it. I get not trap stacking, but not being able to lay a new on in an actual useful spot kind of defeats the purpose.

People said you could replace an triggered trap but I have never investigated it as I place all my traps at the beginning of the match.

But this stupid bots you could do anything so I saved my traps and drowned them and slashed them under the bed.