Oh, hello! I didn't see you there, and that's probably why I'm dead.
I'm a little late getting to the forum here, but I started playing Friday on PS4 around the October Friday the 13th event. I'm always stoked to meet new folks with a passion for horror and cooperative survival. I'm a twenty-three year old writer and fuel station attendant with a Bachelors in English, with emphasis in Creative Writing. Horror has been my favorite genre for as long as memory serves. My favorite horror authors are H.P. Lovecraft, E.A. Poe, Michael Wehunt, and Steven King. I grew up playing Silent Hill, Resident Evil, and watching Horror flicks as often as I could. I'm stoked to be a part of this community and hope to see all of you on the campgrounds! If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

Welcome to the forums!

Congratulations on the Bachelors...the horror genre really does tend to attract some creative and imaginative writers. And Silent Hill is a firm favourite of mine!

If you're interested in finding new players from here, you might like to start looking in the general Steam ID and Gamertag thread. Lots of tags from forum members there, so it's worth trying.
There's also the Good Sportsmanship Club in General forum, if you like the sound of them.

http://forum.f13game.com/topic/553-gamer-tags-for-f13/