Sign in to follow this  
Geneticfreek

hi :)

Hello :)

My names Geneticfreek or Genetic ,I am a fairly new streamer on twitch,well i originally started streamin on justin.tv under a different name,then switched to twitch,an ex broke my PC and I wasnt able to stream,but now ive been back under a new name and im ready to spearhead :D anyways..

I remember when i was a kid I had a Jason poster above my headboard to my bed,and I seen him as my guardian angel lol I was a kid...dont hate ;p  

I was always into horror movies ever since i was real younger..soon my own movie will be filmed and out for people to see..

I do more than just stream :) 

I do look forward to streamin this game day and night ,follow me if you like,i greatly appreciate it :)

If you have any questions msg me,or reply here 

• Like 2

Welcome to to the forum! I'm an amateur film enthusiast, could you by any chance tell us what your upcoming film's name is and what it's gonna be about? Looking forward to it!

have a couple things im workin on,some behind the scenes,I cant go into to much details on the movie,but im workin on bringin horror back to R,i grew up in the 80/90s so i know what im goalin for,and i have friends already in the business so things are lookin good 

• Like 1

Welcome to the forums! Hope you have fun here.

I too hope to stream this game.  If not for any other reason that to record my initial kill/killing joy and rewatch later :)