1 hour ago, bewareofbears said:

Lame.

Makes me wonder if they are done adding Jason's.  A flat out no when there are still a few versions left seems strange. Are they planning to push out the last bit of dlc roadmap content and then stick a fork in the game(they're done). 

I hope not there is so much that can be done with this title I've seen some great mode, story, location ideas and more. Would be a shame to see it end so quickly. 

--------------

As far as escaping the Grendel I'm betting on escape pod and some version of the police(space cops?). Maybe you radio for help and when they dock you just run to them. 

I do not want to see Tommy Jarvis in space, hologram or otherwise. Brodski is the Jason X hero. Km-14 was dismantled by uber Jason, Brodski rode Jason through the atmosphere spreading his essence across Earth 2 and bringing forth the new "planet jason" mode. An MMO mode where the last person to survive being turned into Jason wins. JK or am I. 

He probably just meant that they were only adding Uber right now. After all, why confirm that something will NOT happen? It isn't good business and you don't see it often. And I can't see them pulling the plug on this game anytime soon. What else do they have? That zombie game?

13 minutes ago, MichaelMemers said:

He probably just meant that they were only adding Uber right now. After all, why confirm that something will NOT happen? It isn't good business and you don't see it often. And I can't see them pulling the plug on this game anytime soon. What else do they have? That zombie game?

I'm a little confused by part 1 Jason. Is he to be the other Jason we know about from the Road Map? It seems strange we saw 2 new Jasons in the VC and that we know 2 more are coming. But only Uber Jason was announced as coming soon?

I got so hyped when I completed VC the third time and got the Jason X tease I love all the films but this one has some fond school time memories for me, plus come on Uber Jason what's not to love

No pre uber Jason? That's dumb as hell. Besides Roy, he's the last movie Jason they actually have rights to.

Pre Uber > Uber

Uber only show up the last 15 minutes of the movie and killed zero. Virtual girls don't count.

• Like 1

Jason X needs to be added, I love his straightjacket look with that hockey mask and serrated machete!

Give us Pamela and Roy next and complete all of the licensed killers.

I think the only reason why pre uber isnt in is because they only are allowed to select one under an agreement. Uber seems more popular of the two by fan vote.

My thoughts on pre Uber Jason and those upset he won't be in the game, no one ever said he won't be so instead of people being bummed just wait and see a confirmed Uber Jason is all we have for now guys

Ah yes, would be fun to play as. Her character was a little too sexed up at the end for me though. I know lots of characters in the series are, but hers was a bit more odd to me the way the transformation didnt really fit her character but you know, sci fi geeks would love that outfit. 

Don't get me wrong, still like her and I agree she'd make a fun hero character to play.

On December 19, 2017 at 11:10 AM, Redcat345 said:

I had that idea in my Pamela thread, J1 would pop up to stop a canoe escape in the 1979 mode. One vehicle would be a canoe you have to push and paddle out in the lake to escape.

Cool idea and hopefully the kid Jason could be for Pamela's inclusion. Hopefully they looked through your thread and considered the idea. Also agree that Roy and Pre Uber X need to be included also to complete the killer side of things.

1 hour ago, CPLhicks31 said:

Ah yes, would be fun to play as. Her character was a little too sexed up at the end for me though. I know lots of characters in the series are, but hers was a bit more odd to me the way the transformation didnt really fit her character but you know, sci fi geeks would love that outfit. 

Don't get me wrong, still like her and I agree she'd make a fun hero character to play.

Um... you talking about kay-em? post seems kind of off-topic.

I personally love Jason X and the frozen face smash kill is one of my favorite all time kills in F13 history, but I can't even get excited about this cause the game is still so fucked up. At least half the glitches the devs claimed to have fixed still happen and now there's a whole new batch of glitches to deal with. 

1 hour ago, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

Um... you talking about kay-em? post seems kind of off-topic.

Yes, talking about Kay em as a Tommy Jarvis replacement on the Grendel map.

21 hours ago, Brigadius said:

Makes me wonder if they are done adding Jason's.  A flat out no when there are still a few versions left seems strange. Are they planning to push out the last bit of dlc roadmap content and then stick a fork in the game(they're done). 

I hope not there is so much that can be done with this title I've seen some great mode, story, location ideas and more. Would be a shame to see it end so quickly. 

--------------

As far as escaping the Grendel I'm betting on escape pod and some version of the police(space cops?). Maybe you radio for help and when they dock you just run to them. 

I do not want to see Tommy Jarvis in space, hologram or otherwise. Brodski is the Jason X hero. Km-14 was dismantled by uber Jason, Brodski rode Jason through the atmosphere spreading his essence across Earth 2 and bringing forth the new "planet jason" mode. An MMO mode where the last person to survive being turned into Jason wins. JK or am I. 

I'd be disappointed also. There's a chance here to make this the Friday the 13th experience. Not adding Jason X and Roy would be very lame.

I'm about 99% sure we'll see a version of Roy in Paranoia but if he's not available in the main modes I'll be a sad panda.

Makes sense about the escape pods. Maybe someone has to engage them somehow, you get the same timer and then when it's up you can use them.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, patrickgage27 said:

My thoughts on pre Uber Jason and those upset he won't be in the game, no one ever said he won't be so instead of people being bummed just wait and see a confirmed Uber Jason is all we have for now guys

Nope they confirmed that pre-uber wont be in the game.

20 minutes ago, TheButtonMasher said:

Nope they confirmed that pre-uber wont be in the game.

Bullshit!!!

Watch this! Watch this and tell me he shouldn't be in this game!!!

What other version of Jason was anointed by David Cronenberg? 

Yea...i thought so

1 hour ago, WashingtonJones said:

Bullshit!!!

Watch this! Watch this and tell me he shouldn't be in this game!!!

What other version of Jason was anointed by David Cronenberg? 

Yea...i thought so

When did I once say he shouldn't be in the game? Go on. Show me.Highlight the moment I said I don't want him in the game. I said it has been confirmed he won't be. So hold your horses, warrior. 

I was watching Randy's stream last night and he kept talking about content POST Roadmap.

So...up to you to believe that or not, but he kept mentioning it.

Its there to hear with your own ears. Given they push content over quality a lot. Its something that can be believed.

Offline bots in particular is/was something being discussed for multiplayer, etc. One little tidbit.

23 hours ago, Archgamer said:

Pre Uber > Uber

Uber only show up the last 15 minutes of the movie and killed zero. Virtual girls don't count.

Totally agree.

Jason X is in the majority of the film, kills a ton of people, and is a mainstream version. The film revolves around him, and the game isn't complete without him.

Uber shows up at the end as a knowingly shlocky wink and essentially does nothing. He gets tricked and attacks a couple of holograms, damages an android, accidentally causes the death of one character via a hull breach, and the personal sacrifice of another two to stop him - one of whom actually kills him in return.

He doesn't actually physically kill anyone, which is lame compared to X, who murders loads of people, including armed soldiers.

On 12/18/2017 at 9:42 PM, Dogmatic said:

Wow, that blows.

To you, maybe. Quite a few of us are giddy with excitement.

And for those complaining about not using the pre-Uber form... Why? There is really nothing about him appearance wise that sets himself apart from other Jasons. At least Uber Jason has a distinct look, and I'm sure his strengths and weaknesses will be rather fitting.