10 hours ago, MichaelMemers said:

I would imagine he is incomplete. Remember, he's coming soon, which means he's coming in half a year. They still have that Paranoia content to do first.

No that's not true. We have a Map and a Jason back to back between the snowflake. Probably what we are looking at right now.

17 minutes ago, humerabi said:

Cant wait to see how we are going to escape the Grendel.

In the one and only escape vehicle(7 seater). This way Chad can dick everyone over at the same time. 

Or, VR cars, it would be hilariously lame and something I might expect. 

I wonder about the new counselor coming with Grendel and Uber Jason - If we get one. 

1 hour ago, Brigadius said:

In the one and only escape vehicle(7 seater). This way Chad can dick everyone over at the same time. 

I can see Chad with a new middle finger emote, flipping off everybody as he escapes by himself. lol

1 hour ago, kitcat said:

I wonder about the new counselor coming with Grendel and Uber Jason - If we get one. 

I would imagine either a character from the movie or just a new character that looks like they're from Jason X. Maybe a futuristic clothing pack too.

I would love a futuristic clothing pack. Even if they just took some of the outfits from the film itself.

I'd get some amusement out of Baghead Jason chasing 80s kids around the Grendel, but I'd also like to be able to do Jason X against some appropriately future-d up players as well.

On 12/19/2017 at 5:30 AM, Dogmatic said:

Knowing the way they handle the maps, it will probably just be a remixed version of what we already have. Then they can capl it a "holographic representation of Crystal Lake from the 80's" like in the movie. Add a couple sci-fi textures here and there and, voila! "New" map.

Not sure if you've made it to the end of the virtual cabin, but when you get there you are definitely aboard a spaceship. I have no idea how the Grendel will function as a map, but it certainly seems that it is going to be different than what we're used to.

On 12/19/2017 at 11:30 AM, Brigadius said:

On 12/19/2017 at 12:52 PM, humerabi said:

I can see Chad with a new middle finger emote, flipping off everybody as he escapes by himself. lol

As a Chad player, I wouldn't leave anyone behind, we all escape together, unless your a jerk, then your staying on the ship to think about your actions and to wounder why I'm rich left all the guys behind and took the women. 

• Haha 1

On 19/12/2017 at 9:09 AM, humerabi said:

Cant wait to see how we are going to escape the Grendel.

Perhaps calling the cops will instead be calling the mercenaries. Also, how epic would it be if the hero character was the sergeant from that film who continuosly shows up to help and then takes Jason into orbit at the end?

Meh. I get that it was a movie but it doesn't fit in the game.

It looks and feel dorky. Not in a good Shelton Finklestein way either.

I suppose if it is contained to that one map it isn't an issue but that anywhere else is just cheesy. I can envision quitting a map with spaceships.

It just doesn't sit well with what I want and expect from f13.

43 minutes ago, CPLhicks31 said:

Perhaps calling the cops will instead be calling the mercenaries. Also, how epic would it be if the hero character was the sergeant from that film who continuosly shows up to help and then takes Jason into orbit at the end?

I would prefer the robot.

18 minutes ago, MichaelMemers said:

I would prefer the robot.

Uber Jason destroys the robot. Brodski rides Jason into space. I'd call Brodski.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 12/19/2017 at 11:41 PM, lHeartBreakerl said:

Noticed it was titled Jason X. Does this mean we aren't getting a "pre" uber Jason?

I am very excited for Uber Jason, but I will be very disappointed if pre-Uber isn't put into the game. He had some of the best kills in the whole series!!!

Now, Ben did have Classic Jason X listed in the poll he put up a while ago, so we'll see.

We're just getting Uber Jason, at least for now. Maybe they'll put in the regular one later when they run out of Jasons. I don't really care that much about the non-Uber one though, it's too similar to the others.

No he's not. He's a rustic, hairy beast!!!

I can see them giving him some awesome grab kills with his chain. 

All the Jason's we got now are pretty similar anyway, so I can't see that making too much of a difference. 

1 minute ago, WashingtonJones said:

No he's not. He's a rustic, hairy beast!!!

I can see them giving him some awesome grab kills with his chain. 

All the Jason's we got now are pretty similar anyway, so I can't see that making too much of a difference. 

Sure, he's nice, but if I could only have him or Uber I'd pick Uber.

14 minutes ago, Skynyrd said:

Ronnie said no Pre Uber on Twitter. 

Well that's... incredibly disappointing. I love how pre uber Jason X looks. I hope they change their mind.

I agree, they said they would add every Jason that they could, so maybe it's something legal with that, just not sure why that would be.

On 12/19/2017 at 1:41 AM, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

If Uber Jason is bulletproof then it makes shotguns useless. There'd have to be either a 2nd use for shotguns or he'd have even better defense and stun resistance. He should have powerful strengths but crippling weaknesses, like very weak shift and traps.

As good as those two weaknesses would be, Uber Jason would be the third Jason with two of those weaknesses. (both Part 4 and Part 7 have those as two of their three weaknesses) 

44 minutes ago, Skynyrd said:

Ronnie said no Pre Uber on Twitter. 

Fucking hell.

Uber Jason was barely in the goddamn movie! All the cool shit happened with pre-Uber.

Well hopefully Calvin and Hobbs was misinformed or spoke too soon.

31 minutes ago, Nougat said:

As good as those two weaknesses would be, Uber Jason would be the third Jason with two of those weaknesses. (both Part 4 and Part 7 have those as two of their three weaknesses) 

Agreed. We've got way too many Jasons with fewer traps and no walking Jason should have a shift penalty. J7 needs his removed. I think Uber should have power traits. Weapon strength, destruction, stun resistance, more hit points, any of those. His weaknesses should be the inability to run, Morph, since we only have one Jason with that weakness and he plays very differently to how I'd have Uber play, and then maybe something minor like Sense.

Edit: Maybe nix the Destruction, as that may make him too similar to Part 8. Weapon strength, Stun Resistance and More Hit Points it is, with Can't Run, Morph and Sense as weaknesses. Neutral Shift so he's still fine at catching people.

Another edit: I suppose instead of more hit points you could give him +Defense, which is apparently supposed to affect hit points and block chance, assuming that is a thing.