2 minutes ago, Archgamer said:

I can see Roy in the game since he was a voting option back then. Pamela, Im not sure. Didnt they say it would be too difficult?

Would it be any harder than making a Grendel map? Think of how different it would have to be, both in terms of assets and game design.

I really did not think they would put the effort in to make new items etc for a Grendel map I am blown away by that. But as everyone else says I would like to see a preuber Jason too.

Also I have a feeling that Uber Jason will be stun proof, from everything but maybe even slower than normal or only usable on the Grendel map where there's hi-tech weapons to help knock him down

9 minutes ago, Dandan10 said:

Also I have a feeling that Uber Jason will be stun proof, from everything but maybe even slower than normal or only usable on the Grendel map where there's hi-tech weapons to help knock him down

If Uber Jason is bulletproof then it makes shotguns useless. There'd have to be either a 2nd use for shotguns or he'd have even better defense and stun resistance. He should have powerful strengths but crippling weaknesses, like very weak shift and traps.

26 minutes ago, MichaelMemers said:

Would it be any harder than making a Grendel map? Think of how different it would have to be, both in terms of assets and game design.

Also The Grendel was higher on the goal list than Pamela was. They gotta add her and Roy, the game is not complete without them both. This explains how it would work 

1 hour ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

Maybe @Brigadius "child Jason" game mode where the counselors bully Jason will make it in after all.

qzf6k1or8t401.jpg

WTF, part one Jason is in the game?

1 hour ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

Maybe @Brigadius "child Jason" game mode where the counselors bully Jason will make it in after all.

qzf6k1or8t401.jpg

Sorry for double post, board glitched.

51 minutes ago, Archgamer said:

I can see Roy in the game since he was a voting option back then. Pamela, Im not sure. Didnt they say it would be too difficult?

I just mean the model.

If the game's going to be a true shrine to the numbered series, they have to put in a Pamela and X model.

If they can put in child Jason, they really should do the others.

11 minutes ago, ZooMalfunction said:

I just mean the model.

If the game's going to be a true shrine to the numbered series, they have to put in a Pamela and X model.

If they can put in child Jason, they really should do the others.

Agreed! That is all they have left since they dont have licenses for remake and FVJ Jasons.

5 hours ago, Dandan10 said:

Well I hope that's the case, otherwise we'll get to see Uber Jason stunned by a cooking pot.

7 hours ago, MichaelMemers said:

Knowing the way they handle the maps, it will probably just be a remixed version of what we already have. Then they can capl it a "holographic representation of Crystal Lake from the 80's" like in the movie. Add a couple sci-fi textures here and there and, voila! "New" map.

9 minutes ago, kitcat said:

How are we going to escape in Grendel? No police, no car, no boat...

Thank god.

So tired of that nonsense.

Though expect something similar.

1. Spacecraft/Pod/Shuttle holds 4

2. Distress Signal = Cop Escape, just have to find the port to leave on

3. 20 minute time limit

Though I can already hear the whines that it doesn't have 2 shuttles to escape in.

On Kid Jason.

I think its cool that they included him and I think it would be neat if he were in singleplayer challenges in some ways. I'm not sure he fits in the multiplayer game.

I'd rather have Roy,  Pamela or both to go alongside with Part 10.

It would look really silly if kid Jason were in fact bullied by the counselors...and pathetic actually and in poor taste.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, ZooMalfunction said:

FB_IMG_1513657516034.jpg

At what seems to be the ending to the Virtual Cabin, there's a message teasing Uber Jason and The Grendel, with the message "Soon".

Since this was spoiled in another thread, I guess I can look in here...very cool!!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS!

5 hours ago, Brigadius said:

@TheHansonGoons saw this coming weeks ago. Nice to see it confirmed, now we just need to play the waiting game.(pun not intended...or was it) 

Luckily I had a talented friend who sent me a few photos that piqued my curiosity. Maybe I should tell that friend to apply at Illfonic so the coding gets corrected

23 minutes ago, tiberiusmcqueen said:

If they do ever add Pamela, Kid Jason could be what kills the counselors when the person playing Pamela goes into the water to chase them.

I had that idea in my Pamela thread, J1 would pop up to stop a canoe escape in the 1979 mode. One vehicle would be a canoe you have to push and paddle out in the lake to escape.