Theiceman105

Confirming the AI can't kill you

So I tried to have a bot pick up the sweater, I injured her and brought her to the shack. I wanted to see if she'd pick up the sweater, and sadly it's a no.

She just tried to run through the wall

• Haha 1

I played two rounds offline with the bots, one normal and one hard. Both times they just ran into walls and continued to do so until i killed them and only one attempted to put a battery in a car but all they did was walk into some traps and die. ???

15 minutes ago, B0bZomb1e said:

Their still learning, so far theyve got walking and drawer opening down, give them time! They're just babies lol :3

They really are like a bunch of adorably stupid little babies right now. I have been getting in touch with Jason's fatherly insticts hoping I can teach them to be strong and smart like dad. It's not really working out... but we can keep trying. 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Chad face said:

Obviously that would be hard to program that 

Eh, not that hard. You program strength characters to sometimes prefer machetes, girls to sometimes go for the sweater, and for Tommy and and sweater girls to occasionally band together with the right weapons. They'd still never pull it off but getting them to try wouldn't be that hard.

On 12/18/2017 at 11:29 PM, MichaelMemers said:

Eh, not that hard. You program strength characters to sometimes prefer machetes, girls to sometimes go for the sweater, and for Tommy and and sweater girls to occasionally band together with the right weapons. They'd still never pull it off but getting them to try wouldn't be that hard.

Then again, it could also bug out the AI in someway, shape or form.

Dude, it's hard enough to get 3 humans to follow what's required to beat jason.

That said, I'd rather have stupid bots I can do whatever with than the type of AI hell that plagued Evolve.

Basically ,they know where you are 24/7 and are on your ass non stop with AI perfect reaction time. You think you got it bad NOW with knives and stuns? Imagine starting a match and both cars are up and running before you even have shift. And that's on easy. Hard would be where they have been slapping you around at just the right rate to take your mask off, you round a corner, then you get tommy killed before Stalk is running.

Heck, just a little while ago on a Normal match, I got stunned by a knife, once that stun wore off, I was hit by fire crackers, then when THAT stun wore off, I was shot in the face, all at perfect timing because the AI didn't fire "too soon". It was pretty freaking worrying.

I let the AI just to do what they were going to do just to see. except the chads I like killing chads. They got the car together but did not even try to drive it and they called the cops but then ignored that thery called the cops. but they all except AJ attacked me repatedly

Had a Deb-bot retrieve the sweater last night playing. First I've heard of that happening.

I’m surprised to hear that bots can retrieve the sweater.  I’d be even more surprised if they used it correctly.   I also did a test to see how effective they were when I first downloaded the update.  I set it for normal with 7 bots on crystal lake.  Within about 5 mins, a Deb-bot had fixed the four seater and drove away alone......promptly driving right into a fence post.  Where she sat in the car, not trying to start it back up, until finally showed up to see what was happening.  I pulled her out and let her run away.  After that, not a single bot attempted to restart the car and escape.  Face palm.

9 hours ago, Daneasaur said:

the type of AI hell that plagued Evolve.

Am I the only one who gets this?

40 minutes ago, Lootron said:

Am I the only one who gets this?

Not too many people got Evolve, nor played single player vs Bots for an extended period of time.

For those who don't know; the AI "pretended" not to know where you were, but you basically were perpetually in a bubble where the AI was always no farther than a set distance from you and was "somehow" homing in on your position.

You could be silent, leave no clues, even have dodge perks and it wouldn't matter, you'd be found and attacked, forcing you to do nothing but run in circles. It also made stealth gameplay pointless because being loud and causing mayhem resulted in the same reaction. 

So even WITH a bunch of gameplay options ,the game forced you to play one specific way.

That's part of why the game tanked.

I’ve played three matches against the AI... 7/7 and two 8/8. They really are stupid. lol... one was watching lachappa dive through a window and land right in front of me. I just watched as he then dove back out. Then dove right back in and landed at my feet again. I grabbed him but let him go to see what he’d do. He dove out the window... only to dive right back in again at my feet. lol.... they all constantly hide right in front of you... and I also came upon tommy standing by a campfire. He screamed as i approached but didn’t move. So I just watched him for a few moments. Nothing. So I hit him with a pocket knife. Still nothing. Hit him again with another knife. The idiot instantly used health spray and then still just stood there. lmao... I finally grabbed him and let him go. He then finally ran off... and circled a rock and came right back to me and stopped by the fire. lol...

if you just wanna have fun dismembering people, trying different Jason’s... or earning some easy mindless XP and CP it’s worth it. But at this stage, they are INCREDIBLY dumb. By the way, this was all in hardest difficulty. lol

• Like 1

3 hours ago, cruehitman said:

I’ve played three matches against the AI... 7/7 and two 8/8. They really are stupid. lol... one was watching lachappa dive through a window and land right in front of me. I just watched as he then dove back out. Then dove right back in and landed at my feet again. I grabbed him but let him go to see what he’d do. He dove out the window... only to dive right back in again at my feet. lol.... they all constantly hide right in front of you... and I also came upon tommy standing by a campfire. He screamed as i approached but didn’t move. So I just watched him for a few moments. Nothing. So I hit him with a pocket knife. Still nothing. Hit him again with another knife. The idiot instantly used health spray and then still just stood there. lmao... I finally grabbed him and let him go. He then finally ran off... and circled a rock and came right back to me and stopped by the fire. lol...

if you just wanna have fun dismembering people, trying different Jason’s... or earning some easy mindless XP and CP it’s worth it. But at this stage, they are INCREDIBLY dumb. By the way, this was all in hardest difficulty. lol

I agree and I've only played on hard. Tommy has either just stood there, run into the water or repeatedly opens and closes a drawer.  He hasn't once tried to shoot me with the gun.  I've stood there waiting to see, but he won't use it.  But it is fun and easy CP.  

4 minutes ago, Soxette said:

I agree and I've only played on hard. Tommy has either just stood there, run into the water or repeatedly opens and closes a drawer.  He hasn't once tried to shoot me with the gun.  I've stood there waiting to see, but he won't use it.  But it is fun and easy CP.  

Last night, Tommy literally hunted me down and shot me in the woods. Lol. He then ran off. 

5 hours ago, Charlie Chainsaw said:

Last night, Tommy literally hunted me down and shot me in the woods. Lol. He then ran off. 

Lmao. I've had a Tommy Chase me around the map. It was funny as hell

I'm glad the bots are broken tbh. I can clean out 7 or 8 kills in five minutes and then do the same thing over and over again. I'll have 1,313 kills before you know it! But at the same time, there's a part of me that wants the challenge you have online. So I'd say I'm conflicted. A part of me likes getting off easy because I'm trophy hunting and want the kills and another part of me wants the challenge I miss from online, but of which I refuse to go back to because of connection issues, trolls, etc. I only play bots almost exclusively now.