kitcat

Rolling Perks (Holiday Event)

So, how's it working for you guys? Any luck? This is how my perks section looks right now. I had 24K of CP lol 

pNt2ucf.jpg

• Like 1

I have only gotten a better version of My dad's a cop, hypochondriac, and tinker (which I don't use anyways). Everything else has been poor, common, or a worse version of something I already had. 

Just now, Chad face said:

I thought it came with the update that is only available on pa4?

No! It's available for all the platforms, you don't need the new update :)

Just now, kitcat said:

Oh sick

Nobody uses tinker. That just speeds the hand on the repair icon, it doesn’t widen the QTE’s.

I finally got the epic marathon I’ve been trying for since I got the game. 😭🙌🏼

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

42 minutes ago, BFizzle said:

Lucky! Congrats! Just out of curiosity which counselor were you on when you rolled your perks?

1 minute ago, CryptM said:

Lucky! Congrats! Just out of curiosity which counselor were you on when you rolled your perks?

Tiffany. 

2 minutes ago, BFizzle said:

Tiffany. 

Cool, I don't think it makes any difference but I really want an Epic Marathon too so I'll try rolling my perks on her.

2 hours ago, ZooMalfunction said:

I spent 12k and didn't really notice any difference.

I spent 20k and DID notice a difference, not one single rare or epic perk, had better luck before. :o 

• Like 1

Jesus. My friend’s didn’t have much luck either, but I’ve been rolling back to back epics. 

5 hours ago, kitcat said:

Are you ABSOLUTELY... POS.I.TIVE.LY. SURE.... that we don't need the new update? Im on steam. Ill be damned if someone convinces me to use my cp without the update and it turns out i needed it to get the epic perks.

11 minutes ago, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

Are you ABSOLUTELY... POS.I.TIVE.LY. SURE.... that we don't need the new update? Im on steam. Ill be damned if someone convinces me to use my cp without the update and it turns out i needed it to get the epic perks.

I'd say err on the side of caution and wait for the update. I'm on PS4 and the "perk rolling event" was supposed to have started at 3pm E/T whereas the update came at approximately 4:30 pm E/T; I rolled five perks just after 3pm and got three poor and two common. I didn't roll again until after the update and that is when I started seeing Rare and Epics,

I will not be using my CP on this event, I personally think its a waste of CP when the perks I have now I am happy with. I will use them more wisely for new unlockable kills and any other additional content in the future. I had completely forgot, You can level up with offline bots correct?

5 hours ago, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

They posted something on twitter about the event being available for all the platforms. I don't have the update and yesterday I saw a lot of epic and rare perks. 

28 minutes ago, kitcat said:

They posted something on twitter about the event being available for all the platforms. I don't have the update and yesterday I saw a lot of epic and rare perks. 

I read through the twitter comments on that post and many people have said their perk drop rate is the same as before. I'm not rolling perks until PC gets the update.

I rolled for 7k. I had a lot of uncommon and rare. Some poor ones, but i also had epics. I sold everything that wasn't epic and had a lot of luck, i don't have a lot of perks, but they are all epic now :D

3 hours ago, TiffanyCox said:

You can level up with offline bots correct?

Correct. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, BFizzle said:

Congrats! Ive been try to get that too since I got the game. I’m level 102 now. I spent a ton of CP and I still didn’t get it. It’s bugging me. 

I got an epic and rare swimming boost back to back.  Not a fan and dropped them.  Also got an epic grinder with 5% increase.  Keeping that because the new unlockables make xp really matter all of a sudden. 

I'm pretty excited about this perk rolling holiday event, it's different from the double cp one. It seems like it's dropping higher %perks & I hope players can get the stuff they want. 

Im hoping to upgrade my Swift attacker to Epic, hopefully I can report back here when it happens...so far I've gotten an epic Heavy sleeper & speed demon.