Sign in to follow this  
Dandan10

Not usually ungrateful but..

Right I am usually Al for anything we get I love the game despite the bugs and enjoy it a lot.

But now I know we got a lot but only 2 new generic grab kills is a bit meh, I though atleast 1 per Jason would have been added, that I'm not so salty about though they want money for kills fine.

But WHERE is the Jason skins and counselor clothing too?

Now it did distinctly say on the post for lvl150 that we were getting Jason skins and clothing even if they were just the bloody skins and one or 2 new colours shaders for existing clothes, but nothing?

I'm just a bit upset, don't believe me check my other posts I'm always sticking up for these guys but now not so much

None of the unlocks are freebies. You have to “unlock” them via progression by ranking up. The bloody skins are kind of a joke since purchasing the physical disc got you the skins but digital  owners have to actually unlock them. 

You should be happy since those of us who have an Xbox don’t even get to try out the update and there’s no ETA of when that will be. 

@ShiftySamurai

Disc owners got their bloody Jason skins and counselor clothing that was exclusive.

Now they get to unlock the digital bloody Jason skins for reaching level 150 too. Even if they don't own the digital copy.

I'm beginning to think Gun Media and Illfonic need to stop using the word exclusive:lol:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, GhostWolfViking said:

@ShiftySamurai

Disc owners got their bloody Jason skins and counselor clothing that was exclusive.

Now they get to unlock the digital bloody Jason skins for reaching level 150 too. Even if they don't own the digital copy.

I'm beginning to think Gun Media and Illfonic need to stop using the word exclusive:lol:

Or they need a Exclusive Disclaimer XD

I agree that....

22 hours ago, Dandan10 said:

But WHERE is the Jason skins and counselor clothing too?

putersmash.gif

No wonder why we got clothing coloring options in this update. Probably why they're dragging out the time to release something good like maps and game modes. "AHHH..this stuff is not game changing! We need more clothes quick!"

HjEIa5D.gif

2 hours ago, GhostWolfViking said:

@ShiftySamurai

Don't forget how everyone got that "exclusive" backer only Savini Jason as well on almost every platform.  Some people haven't even gotten their "exclusive" cases from what another forum member said.  If we have learned one thing these past 7 months, Gun can not keep their promises nor will they apologize to the backers for screwing them over.  Instead we get "discounted DLC" to show their appreciation.