TheButtonMasher

PC not getting update today

1 minute ago, MichaelMemers said:

We waited months. We were promised a specific date and now are being told to wait all day for a post that probably won't even contain any new information. If they'd just come out and say that it will take several days, I could put the game out of my mind and do something else. But they're constantly jerking us around. They did it before the game released too.

ofc they are not gonna give out an exact date after this akward shit storm about a delayed update. They aren´t stupid. you guys just would go bat shit crazy again when they are just one minute late.

and still you are here, after beeing jerked around for months, you still are here. learning from mistakes maybe? I knew this is not gonna happen without troubles. this is called experience.

Just now, MichaelMemers said:

We waited months. We were promised a specific date and now are being told to wait all day for a post that probably won't even contain any new information. If they'd just come out and say that it will take several days, I could put the game out of my mind and do something else. But they're constantly jerking us around. They did it before the game released too.

I will say that if they know or learn they wont be able to launch on any particular system today, they should say that as soon as they know.  There is a dedicated community who has been waiting since summer for this patch.  Keeping them in the dark any longer than necessary is not cool.

5 minutes ago, Gdain said:

Yeah aware of only one spoiler I think.  Big one, but was predictable.  I think we are talking about the same one lol.  Didn’t know there were more?

DFBzruCXUAAku4t.jpg

• Haha 2

I am excited to play this on the PC. I hope the patch gets delayed 3 more days. Just for the extra salt we would get for Christmas. We are getting some snow and I need to keep the roads safe.

1 minute ago, pApA^LeGBa said:

ofc they are not gonna give out an exact date after this akward shit storm about a delayed update. They aren´t stupid. you guys just would go bat shit crazy again when they are just one minute late.

and still you are here, after beeing jerked around for months, you still are here. learning from mistakes maybe? I knew this is not gonna happen without troubles. this is called experience.

I never said anything about giving a specific date. But I fully expect that we'll get "more information" on the update that won't contain any new information at all. That doesn't take 24 hours to write.

3 minutes ago, MichaelMemers said:

I never said anything about giving a specific date. But I fully expect that we'll get "more information" on the update that won't contain any new information at all. That doesn't take 24 hours to write.

ok to make it clear: they don´t say anything because they are not 100% sure. and after all the kids going crazy i can understand them very well, even when they are 99.99% sure. would do the same.

and everyone who thinks this delay is a drama, should never build a house. never. you wouldn´t survive that.

4 minutes ago, thatdudescott said:

DFBzruCXUAAku4t.jpg

Love this.  Why is it though right after reading this all these topics with the title “SPOILERS” popped up in the feed lol.  Didn’t read but wtf people 😂🙄

I know this is bad news and all, but on the plus side this is my most popular thread ever, so...

yaaaayyyy?

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, TheButtonMasher said:

I know this is bad news and all, but on the plus side this is my most popular thread ever, so...

yaaaayyyy?

grats i guess? :D

45 minutes ago, pApA^LeGBa said:

ok to make it clear: they don´t say anything because they are not 100% sure. and after all the kids going crazy i can understand them very well, even when they are 99.99% sure. would do the same.

and everyone who thinks this delay is a drama, should never build a house. never. you wouldn´t survive that.

The delay is a drama ? No is not IF they provide a reasonable communication about the delay. In that case me, as a customer, i can understand the problem they had and have patience or start a drama. 
But that is not, once again, what is happening. Once again WE HAVE NO COMMUNICATION AT ALL. Two almost invisible post on Twitter are not COMMUNICATION and me, as a customer, i have the right to be upset about a lie ( because they promised us something ) without any form of justification.

Do you want to call me "kid" for that ? Please be my guest i don't care at all about what do YOU think about me but them, the Dev, the company well..they should be really worried about all those "drama kids" because they are the one who buy the dlc and the other stuff. In this case, speaking for me, i won't buy anything from them, not in this game or in another game. Do you call this a win situation for the company ? I don't think so

And, btw , speaking about building an house i did and you know what ? If a supplier missed to bring the stuff in time i simply cancel the order and proceed to order to someone else.  Easy, no drama at all. What you, and all the other white knights here fail to understand, is this is NOT a free to play game, i am a customer, my money make me a customer and i have the rights to complain and if the "angry kids" stop buy stuff from them, if the review are bad you know what will happen ? Try to guess, there it will be no game even for you white knights 

See, I was right. We waited an entire day just for literally no new information, in fact it is even less than I expected.

The "today update" is " we have no update" 

LOL

So you're telling me, we waited a whole day for an update to tell us they're going to update us? Well I'm going to play some DBD see you guys later.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, TheButtonMasher said:

So you're telling me, we waited a whole day for an update to tell us they're going to update us? Well I'm going to play some DBD see you guys later.

This is what they do. It's what they always do.

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, TheButtonMasher said:

3 minutes ago, Blinckx said:

Also, both @ShiftySamurai and @GunMedia_Ben are here browsing the forum you can see them in the "member" section in the bottom but, they don't even write a single comment about what is going on

Must be all those NDAs they had to sign..

:chadwut::chadwut::chadwut:

The great thing about the title of this thread is that it is timeless. It's true no matter what day it is.

Yeah we can just bump this in a couple months when it's necessary again and the mods won't have to worry about duplicate threads.

It's win win!

Fun fact, not only @ShiftySamurai is online, he is also reading this thread

5a39658977679_2017-12-1920_15_28-ShiftySamurai-Fridaythe13th_TheGame.png.96dbdd582af08825dc95ec5cbb15e3d4.png

But i guess, as long the information he have to share is" soon"  he don't have much to say

• Haha 1