[IllFonic]Courier

Patch 12.18.2017 - Bug, Glitches, and General Issues

On 1/12/2018 at 5:33 PM, WashingtonJones said:

Bloody skin Jason 6 keeps crashing after the opening cut scene on Higgins Haven Small. I'll check other maps later

On PC.

So it seems that any Jason with Bloody Skin on (I have 3, 6, and 7) will randomly black-screen/crash on any map under any weather condition. I've seen it with Bots only. I tried to test it online but I couldn't get a Jason round at all yesterday. 

Earlier in the day, yesterday, the game crashed with every Bloody attempt. But then later in the night, when I went to test it, to see if it's a specific map or weather condition that causes the issue, it wouldn't crashing no matter the situation.  

Also, Jason 7's shirt gets brighter when he has Bloody Skin on. It messes up his look a bit. 

On 1/13/2018 at 10:10 AM, pioneer67fkd said:

i think that you can't drown anyone in general in offline bots at jarvis heres proof 

I've drowned plenty of bots in offline mode. The only time I can't is when this specific bug happens when a bot swims against the rock underneath the bridge and glitches out.

I watched Jason walking around with a trap stuck to his leg. This is an older issue (I think) but the REAL issue is that when he shifted, you could still see the trap floating around wherever he went.

3 minutes ago, Truth said:

I watched Jason walking around with a trap stuck to his leg. This is an older issue (I think) but the REAL issue is that when he shifted, you could still see the trap floating around wherever he went.

Why do I find this hilarious.

Just had an issue in the offline bots mode. Finished a kill and couldn't move anymore. Everything else worked (Shift would just make you float in place). The only way to gain any ground was to swing your melee weapon and use an inchworm effect to creep from the spot you were stuck in. Had to restart the match. First time I've seen this particular bug. The more common one is not being able to drown counselors sometimes.

3 hours ago, dietgreentea said:

I've drowned plenty of bots in offline mode. The only time I can't is when this specific bug happens when a bot swims against the rock underneath the bridge and glitches out.

so can i except jarvis when they go in water on that map it won't let Jason drown them in your video you're playing jarvis 

Game was glitchy tonight. Lots of people stuck, Jason smashing a door on someone's head but the door disappeared, etc. Never seen it as glitchy as it was tonight.

This is a really dumb question, but I am still new to this new gaming stuff. But I have noticed I tend to get dropped from matches sometimes. It says something like "connection timed out" or something. Is this the game messing up or my internet messing up?

22 hours ago, pioneer67fkd said:

so can i except jarvis when they go in water on that map it won't let Jason drown them in your video you're playing jarvis 

Three minutes before that clip, I drowned a Shelly.

On ‎1‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 3:41 PM, Alkavian said:

The more common one is not being able to drown counselors sometimes.

I had this happen to me a few times. I was trying to hit the counselor with a throwing knife about waist deep in water to no effect. I randomly slashed and they died. So I am wondering if their body is not where the game says it is.

On 1/16/2018 at 2:47 AM, steven_kale99 said:

Game was glitchy tonight. Lots of people stuck, Jason smashing a door on someone's head but the door disappeared, etc. Never seen it as glitchy as it was tonight.

Here is the culprit

PS4 - offline bots - Higgins haven small

Blairs cove - Smashed the generator and lights in that section did not go out. Smashed all of the other generators on the map, and that section still had the lights on. The generator was on the cabin that had the Jarvis radio inside, if that helps. 

Just had a match with bots on Xbox.

I was hunting Deb and went into a cabin after her. I thought she had decided to hide based on where her sound pings had moved and stopped. Went up to the bed to break it and started the animation. Deb came out of nowhere and crawled under the bed as I was busting it. I don't know where she had been, but it surprised me. Problem was, the bed was broken and Deb was stuck under the bed. I could not seek and destroy her. Deb inadvertently was able to make herself unkillable.

latest?cb=20140408111011

The car spawned next to a tree on the Jarvis Map and I couldn't enter it once it was fixed with the keys. I' sure it's been brought up before but better safe then sorry.

On ‎15‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 8:41 PM, Alkavian said:

Just had an issue in the offline bots mode. Finished a kill and couldn't move anymore. Everything else worked (Shift would just make you float in place). The only way to gain any ground was to swing your melee weapon and use an inchworm effect to creep from the spot you were stuck in. Had to restart the match. First time I've seen this particular bug. The more common one is not being able to drown counselors sometimes.

This has had happened a few times to me in online. I've found that spamming grab fixes it. 

18 minutes ago, Confused Counsellor said:

This has had happened a few times to me in online. I've found that spamming grab fixes it. 

Ah, good to know. I'll try that next time.

Morph is very inconsistent on where you pop out. If I morph into a road im typically twenty yards off the side of the road from where I picked on the map. Usually behind a fence. I've lost quite a few chances to stop the car because of this.

Also in offline mode one account the morph map works fine, but on another map the red cursor is invisible. You can guesstimate where it's at, it's just not visible.

Watch this short (albeit entertaining) video. JASON KILLS COUNSELORS WELL AFTER THEY'VE ESCAPED??!

8 minutes ago, Cokeyskunk said:

Watch this short (albeit entertaining) video. JASON KILLS COUNSELORS WELL AFTER THEY'VE ESCAPED??!

That was awesome, I wonder if he got credit for it. I don't have audio so I don't know if he mentioned it. The trap one was fucking hilarious though!

2 minutes ago, Truth said:

That was awesome, I wonder if he got credit for it. I don't have audio so I don't know if he mentioned it. The trap one was fucking hilarious though!

He said at the end that he DID get kill credit! That's a HUUUUUGE glitch!

Just now, Cokeyskunk said:

He said at the end that he DID get kill credit! That's a HUUUUUGE glitch!

Damn, too bad he didn't have more time then. That would be a great way to farm xp if it was repeatable.

1 hour ago, Truth said:

Damn, too bad he didn't have more time then. That would be a great way to farm xp if it was repeatable.

Actually, if I recall the video correctly, he did say that EVERY ESCAPED COUNSELOR (from that entrance) was murdered.

Played a game last night. Some D-bag found a glitch on crystal.lake I believe. The map with the island.

Anyway I was on said island being amazingly awesome as AJ, getting the sweater. There was one guy left, and Jason decided to go for me. After a flair gun, two fire crackers, and a sweater stun, I finally got killed.

Thought it was odd he came for me when he was chasing the other guy. When I died I found out why. He managed to get on top of a large boulder out of reach of Jason. 

Needless to say, he survived. 

Also... bear traps float when dropped to close to doors.