Jump to content
[IllFonic]Courier

Patch 12.18.2017 - Bug, Glitches, and General Issues

Recommended Posts

Is it wanted that counselours aren't able to retrieve parts of drowned players? I had a propeller sitting mockingly underneath a bridge on the Jarvis House map after Jason terrorized a fool from the deep.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Thor_Bjarnason said:

Is it wanted that counselours aren't able to retrieve parts of drowned players? I had a propeller sitting mockingly underneath a bridge on the Jarvis House map after Jason terrorized a fool from the deep.

The parts (and anything else they had on them) are supposed to respawn somewhere where water meets land. I don't think respawning in an inaccessible area is intentional.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Truth said:

The parts (and anything else they had on them) are supposed to respawn somewhere where water meets land. I don't think respawning in an inaccessible area is intentional.

The repair parts respawn when dropped in the water or upon escaping. There have been instances where the items have not been respawning as intended and we're working on fixing those special cases 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, [IllFonic]Courier said:

The repair parts respawn when dropped in the water or upon escaping. There have been instances where the items have not been respawning as intended and we're working on fixing those special cases 

I can't say I've ever encountered the issue, though it's possible to not even know it's happened. Good to know you guys are working on it!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The windows seem to occasionally glitch out Jason's ability to use certain powers. 

It's hard to nail down specifics but the interact button I believe causes problems if a power is used at the same time or very close to the same time.

Say for instance shifting to a window and immediately trying to break it afterwards or vice versa.

This could be completely wrong however and something else periodically causes Jason to lose access to a random power.

It's definitely an issue. 

One time I had an issue with the barn window and I could see the A prompt for that window stay lit as I was chasing someone back in the main house as if the game assumed I was still standing in front of the barn window. I went back to that window to test if I was lagging but could not interact with it.

 

Mute in Lobbies is broken. 

It works for a few seconds and the same person you just muted will continue talking with you hearing it while the red X symbol is there.

 

Counselors interactions with hiding spots on separate floors are easily heard.

I think this might be a limitation of the system if I remember correctly from beta.

Sucks none-the-less.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/15/2018 at 3:41 PM, Alkavian said:

Just had an issue in the offline bots mode. Finished a kill and couldn't move anymore. Everything else worked (Shift would just make you float in place). The only way to gain any ground was to swing your melee weapon and use an inchworm effect to creep from the spot you were stuck in. Had to restart the match. First time I've seen this particular bug. The more common one is not being able to drown counselors sometimes.

This happens. I’ve had it happen to me under the right circumstances. I do believe I was chopping down a door, and a counselor hit me through it, which caused this issue 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On PC, the LB and RB buttons are mapped backwards during character selection. 

If I use the mouse and click on the right arrow, Jason 2 becomes Jason 3. 

If I use the controller and press RB, which replaces the right arrow, Jason 3 becomes Jason 2.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, WashingtonJones said:

On PC, the LB and RB buttons are mapped backwards during character selection. 

If I use the mouse and click on the right arrow, Jason 2 becomes Jason 3. 

If I use the controller and press RB, which replaces the right arrow, Jason 3 becomes Jason 2.

Same for PS4. It's been a pet hate of mine.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Tommy86 said:

Same for PS4. It's been a pet hate of mine.

I'm pretty sure that this is addressed in tomorrow's update.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, ShiftySamurai said:

I'm pretty sure that this is addressed in tomorrow's update.

Thank you, that would be much appreciated.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...