[IllFonic]Courier

Patch 12.18.2017 - Bug, Glitches, and General Issues

Having new issue setting traps; not allowing to be set near doors.

• Like 1

I was Shelly and I was trying to barricade a door. Jason part 4 hit the door as I tried to bar it and then I lost the ability to do anything. Also Jarvis House map dosen't have a boat spawn in when your playing with the online bots. 

Jason's Morph is a little wonky. Hard to explain, but it's like an extremely fast shift with a blurred transition to the new location.

Offline bots have their share of bugs too, like Tommy behaving like an AFK player and counselors running to the far corners of the map towards nothing in particular.

In the virtual cabin when I pick up the Ali doll it says his girlfriend chilli is impaled. His girlfriend was Fox. Chilli was Chucks lady (or mitch as for whatever reason he is called in the game)

• Like 1

Offline bots are pathetic. Both times I played on hard, I killed everyone including Tommy Jarvis in 5 minutes. The bots ran around in circles and kept getting stuck on textures and insisting on running in place. They had no weapons, and the one bot that tried to repair fucked it up. It was very poor AI. I am so used to hunting 101 professional counselors that this was nothing. I suggest making the current Hard mode Regular and tightening the AI for a harder “Hard” mode, or add a Very Hard. I’ve been in lobbies where the counselors repaired and escaped in the 4 seater in a minute flat. Either way, hard mode is by no means difficult

I absolutely cannot believe I waited all ----ing day at work for this only to come home and find no PC patch, no one knows what's going on, and now it's too late to play since I have to get up early again. Un... --------- believable. How many more fumbles, Gun and Ill? It's like a prank, except not funny.

I have no evidence, but my character keeps teleporting randomly. It happened three times now. It wasn’t lag, I literally teleported several buildings over while running and it was crazy. Jason was chasing me and suddenly I was 3 cabins ahead of him as if I had shifted away from Jason. Cray

PS4
Car seems to bug out at times and go slow, then Ive rubberbanded while getting out of it.

Sometime bear traps from counselors wont place in opened external doorways.

Had an incident of being wounded but moving at SANIC speed (think this was being hit while running, maybe simultaneous inputs from both users)

Ali's doll in VC has his girlfriend wrong.

Hit detection is still pretty bad.

Had my "Break Free" bar fill up super fast as Tommy several times in a row despite being at max fear and injured (Didnt even press the button to see the speed)

Medic perk will now allow anyone with Medic to turn a 1x heal into a 2x if someone else drops it. (Also had someone else running Medic drop a Heal and I picked it up and it was still 2x. Previously if it was an already looted Heal Spray, it stayed at 1x. Also Medic doesnt seem to carry over to Tommy anymore - Which is a good thing)

• Like 1

5 hours ago, PrestonDelRey said:

On Offline Bots mode I keep finding Tommy Jarvis opening and closing the same drawer repeatedly

I had the same problem with the Tommy-Bot. Also, a Mitch started floating above the bed he was hiding under when I tried to interact with the hiding spot. I couldn't hit him with weapon swings or knive throws and he was just floating in the air.

I guess he was...pretty high *sunglasses

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Thor_Bjarnason said:

I had the same problem with the Tommy-Bot. Also, a Mitch started floating above the bed he was hiding under when I tried to interact with the hiding spot. I couldn't hit him with weapon swings or knive throws and he was just floating in the air.

I guess he was...pretty high *sunglasses

Lmao

- There's an annoying bug when playing as counselors and you want to place a trap in front of a cabin door. On multiple occasions since the patch my character has been mid animation placing the trap, but then it makes a sound and vanishes into thin air. The character is still carrying the trap but it becomes invisible, and I think I had to press X for it to reappear in my hand. I'm wondering if it's got something to do with placing the trap too close to the door?

I don't know if it's just me but it also seems harder to find the correct spacing needed to place traps directly in front of the door. There was already quite some knack to it, but now it seems harder to find an angle where the game is happy for you to place your trap down.

- Playing as Tommy Jarvis, I got into a car as a passenger, before deciding I wanted to leave, but then got stuck in the car. An embarrassing scene ensued of me sitting there in front of a maskless Jason we could have killed. I was impatiently tapping on X before the car had stopped, if that perhaps has anything to do with it. The only way out of the car for me was when Jason grabbed me.

Platform: PS4

It said in the patch notes that the phone fuse wouldn’t spawn in the phone house anymore, but I still found it there today after the patch was in? I think I was on Crystal Lake (Jason ragequit as soon as I fixed it so I’m not 100% sure on the map)

So, on Reddit i see people report stuff like

* Car speed nerf

* Trap vanish from map and mini map when trigger

* Too many shotgun spawn on the map

* Offline bot "easy" are "hard" mode and vice versa

* Two different guys report they were able to kill Jason while his mask was ON

and this

Since Steam users won't receive the patch anytime soon, anyone can confirm or deny those "changes" and bugs ?

That pocket knife bug seems like its more connection than anything. If you notice the character animation isnt right each time Shelly is grabbed. Needs to be repeatable before Id call it out