[IllFonic]Courier

Patch 12.18.2017 - Bug, Glitches, and General Issues

I'm currently unable to play Higgens Haven Small or Packanack in a private match. Both maps work during quickplay and with offline bots. The game will lockup (black screen) for the host after the intro cut-scene where Jason kills "not Rob."

Is anyone able to verify this on the PC version before I bug it? Not sure if it happens on the consoles.

Got a problem,but not sure if it's a bug,glitch,or a programming mistake.I only play the offline mode,so i'm not sure if this happens online as well.I noticed that if i swing a weapon at a counselor who is near a fence post,or even a building,even if the weapon passes through them,i get the sound effect of hitting a solid object and the counselor takes no damage at all,in which case,they sometimes run away,or stun me with various weapons/items.If my weapon passes through them,shouldn't they at least be taking damage irregardless?

On Steam.  Spawning in as Tommy and I can’t see my mini map or inventory.  The “Summer Camp fatal error” crash is happening to me a bit again. 

It's becoming more than annoying to play Jason online... after 6 games, I finally have to be Jason, killed all but 2... did a shift... fatal error... now I'm sure all the lobby is laughing thinking I ragequit. It happened too many times, almost always when shifting.
At least in offline it never crash.

The “boomerang” or “rubber band” back to the car once you get out is a game killer. The counselor is running, but Jason sees them standing there and can swing or grab them while the counselor is actually yards away. I don’t even get in the car anymore

• Like 1

Not sure if it's just me but on PS4 Jenny has a constant shadow under her chin. Doesn't affect play, just  looks strange.

@GunMedia_Ben @ShiftySamurai

1. Too many pocket knives, shotguns, and medical sprays.

2. Broken windows don't do much damage. Window animation protection.

3. With all the pocket knives and medical sprays with medic perk Jason traps are worthless now. Jason needs more traps or reduce the knives.

4. The combat stance is clunky and not smooth to use with Jason. I can't connect hits with counselors. Jason swings and gets nothing but, air.

5. Counselors are able to 1 hit Jason and knock him out...every...damn...time.

6. By the time you trap 1 objective counselors are already escaping in the car or tanking the traps at the phonebox faster than Jason gets shift.

7. Jason can get chain stunned with no time to block hits. You become a piñata for 5 minutes straight if trying to stop the car.

8. Grab kills can bug out and not activate as Jason. This is why players stick with choke or fast kills only.

9. Slashing is the only way to avoid getting stuck with 15 pocket knives to the neck. I hate swinging 5 times before landing 1 hit. Repeat 4 more times for 1 kill. Then 6 more counselors to chase. 👎 

10. Tommy starting with a med spray and knife. You just killed 2 players that had 2 sprays and 2 pocket knives with medic + shotguns.

Now one of them respawns with another spray, knife and shotgun. GTFO. 😄

11. Jason's weapon hitting every damn thing but the counselor right in front of you. It cancels your attack.

Really annoying in small cabins or tight spaces when every second counts to get your kill before everyone escapes.

12. Server lag is terrible on consoles. I hate getting paired up with hosts that are not in North America. Australia, Brazil, etc. 300ms to 999ms.

13. Finally get to play as Jason and the host rage quits because they are not Jason. They quit when they see me at level 150 too.

14. Fix the 1 inch grab range.

Played a match in quick play. Everyone teamed up. Had 4 shotguns and like 12 pocket knives. Firecrackers and bats.

They chain stunned me for the first 5 minutes and I could not move at all. It was funny seeing how nerfed Jason has become.

I think the developers are trying to turn this game into PUBG vs Jason.

• Like 1

On 1/5/2018 at 9:54 PM, GhostWolfViking said:

@GunMedia_Ben @ShiftySamurai

1. Too many pocket knives, shotguns, and medical sprays.

2. Broken windows don't do much damage. Window animation protection.

3. With all the pocket knives and medical sprays with medic perk Jason traps are worthless now. Jason needs more traps or reduce the knives.

4. The combat stance is clunky and not smooth to use with Jason. I can't connect hits with counselors. Jason swings and gets nothing but, air.

5. Counselors are able to 1 hit Jason and knock him out...every...damn...time.

6. By the time you trap 1 objective counselors are already escaping in the car or tanking the traps at the phonebox faster than Jason gets shift.

7. Jason can get chain stunned with no time to block hits. You become a piñata for 5 minutes straight if trying to stop the car.

8. Grab kills can bug out and not activate as Jason. This is why players stick with choke or fast kills only.

9. Slashing is the only way to avoid getting stuck with 15 pocket knives to the neck. I hate swinging 5 times before landing 1 hit. Repeat 4 more times for 1 kill. Then 6 more counselors to chase. 👎 

10. Tommy starting with a med spray and knife. You just killed 2 players that had 2 sprays and 2 pocket knives with medic + shotguns.

Now one of them respawns with another spray, knife and shotgun. GTFO. 😄

11. Jason's weapon hitting every damn thing but the counselor right in front of you. It cancels your attack.

Really annoying in small cabins or tight spaces when every second counts to get your kill before everyone escapes.

12. Server lag is terrible on consoles. I hate getting paired up with hosts that are not in North America. Australia, Brazil, etc. 300ms to 999ms.

13. Finally get to play as Jason and the host rage quits because they are not Jason. They quit when they see me at level 150 too.

14. Fix the 1 inch grab range.

15. Counselors are morphing back to the car after running away. Apparently Jason has learned to adopt powers from Tina Shepard.

16. More unnecessary clothing options for counselors, time that could've been wasted on better things.

17. Number 16 likely a result of Tiffany stans or cosplay fanboys who don't give a fuck about balance and horror other than clothes, dancing and bringing lobbies under siege with scooby doo loop chases. 

18. A fair slim chance they will likely repeat number 17 with more dumb ass costumes and emotes.

19. Still have to wait a long ass time to enter a lobby. Host ending the lobby means it's back the DMV waiting line. Patience wears off after awhile which kills the appeal to play the game for the rest of the day. Although, perhaps a beneficial thing just so you don't have to witness the shit show that goes on in quick play.

20. Quick play is not temporarily titled "Mystery Inc. Mode." Which needs to be included until further notice.

21. Offline bots is not temporarily titled "Friday The 13th"(It's about the closest you can get.)

• Haha 1

The phone fuse still reoccuringly spawns in the same house as the phone. Had it just happen on Packanack Small, I think Crystal Lake before aswell.

On 12/19/2017 at 10:56 AM, Blinckx said:

So, on Reddit i see people report stuff like

* Car speed nerf

* Trap vanish from map and mini map when trigger

* Too many shotgun spawn on the map

* Offline bot "easy" are "hard" mode and vice versa

* Two different guys report they were able to kill Jason while his mask was ON

and this

Since Steam users won't receive the patch anytime soon, anyone can confirm or deny those "changes" and bugs ?

Lol as if the spawn amounts of pocket knives wasn't enough

On 12/20/2017 at 2:52 PM, DrLeatherface said:

You STILL haven't fixed the bug on PS4 where Jason can't do anything. After grabbing a councelor and them getting free with one of the 28299 pocket knives, Jason couldn't attack, open doors, smash windows etc all he could do was grab. It was stuck on the break window prompt. So i just had to sit through a game of everyone standing in a cabin because they knew I couldn't do anything until I grabbed someone to break the glitch.

9 months later.. this is still a thing 😑 don't mean to sound rude but it's beyond frustrating now.

Hey man, are you the guy i was in a game with when i came back as tommy and trolled the Jason and his two team helpers and survived?

2 hours ago, Official_Adam_W said:

Hey man, are you the guy i was in a game with when i came back as tommy and trolled the Jason and his two team helpers and survived?

Could be dude! Seen a lot of people teaming with Jason recently and giving them hell for betraying their team mates.. when was this?

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/TheHansonGoons/video/42080331

The first video shows when Jason smashes the fuse box while you are calling, the button is still stuck so I couldn't open a drawer or draw my shot gun to shoot. I couldn't do anything.

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/TheHansonGoons/video/42080581

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/TheHansonGoons/video/42080491

The last two videos show Jason shifting and stopping the car at the exit. When he does, it says the passenger escaped but the driver was still alive. Jason was unable to pull the driver out of the car. The driver was unable to start the car, leaving an 11 minute stalemate that ended up with the host quitting.

• Sad 1

15 hours ago, DrLeatherface said:

Could be dude! Seen a lot of people teaming with Jason recently and giving them hell for betraying their team mates.. when was this?

I believe on fri the 5th. I uploaded the gameplay to my youtube.

Here is a game i played yesterday, realized people were teaming with Jason and after i ended up messaging them telling them that i was recording it they left the match.

Another game i had last night. After i escaped with a few others, i got a non stop vhs tracking fuzz glitched screen for the remainder of the game. This is the first time i have had it go for the duration of a match. The couple other times it happened to me it would stop if i escaped or died but not this time.

On PC, I'm at Level 106. I've only tried this with bots.

I have the option to change Jason Part 3 to Bloody Skin in the Jason select menu. Once I do it, the opening cut-scene will go off, but no Bloody Skin visible . After the cut-scene, it fades to black never to come back.

3rd time that Jason was behind me and I lept through a window, busted it, landed on the floor, and was suddenly in Jason’s grab. Yet another BS bug. 

On 08/01/2018 at 2:52 PM, Official_Adam_W said:

I believe on fri the 5th. I uploaded the gameplay to my youtube.

Holy shit, yeah that was me as A.J! I was so frickin mad at those teamers. I definitely remember you haha 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, DrLeatherface said:

Holy shit, yeah that was me as A.J! I was so frickin mad at those teamers. I definitely remember you haha 

Ya they were aholes. Glad i trolled the hell out of them when i came back as tommy lol.

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Official_Adam_W said:

Ya they were aholes. Glad i trolled the hell out of them when i came back as tommy lol.

I tried reporting them to Gunn but surprise surprise, got zero response haha ahh well, watching you troll them when you came back as Tommy turned my rage into laughter. Cheers dude!

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, DrLeatherface said:

I tried reporting them to Gunn but surprise surprise, got zero response haha ahh well, watching you troll them when you came back as Tommy turned my rage into laughter. Cheers dude!

Ya i linked them the video through my report on Jasonkillsbugs.com so i hope they do something

Too many bugs..nerfs to Jason...which baffle me. Really...the main character is weaker?? Counselors now have military training?!? After 3 solid months, of barely gaining any xp, because host quits...I'm taking a break. Dedicated servers...it might be too late, for many fans. Losing all this xp gained, night after night...is soo frustrating! Good luck to anyone, who can finish a match! Hell...even the clubs on Xbox are empty, most of the time. The devs don't see that!?! It's sad to see this happening...truely sad.