[IllFonic]Courier

Patch 12.18.2017 - Bug, Glitches, and General Issues

On ‎28‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 1:32 PM, He's Killing Me said:

I hear a weird sound like a spray paint can hitting the ground when I grab a counselor bot on Xbox One.  Sometimes it makes that noise when I exit the kill animation screen too.

I get weird sounds like that as well as when climbing through a window I hear a trap noise.

Randomly falling through the floor and floating under the map is still a thing. Happened to me last night and to someone else in the game. Both on Packanack and Jarvis.

Also went to grab someone out of the car as Jason and ended up stuck in the roof and couldn't do anything. So i ended up being taken for a troll ride by the councelors. 

Another absolute fuck sake was I went to get in a tent and at first everything was normal, then from the in tent pov i see myself get out of the tent and wander about. I was actually stuck in the tent but my character was also outside and i could control them and move them about but it was stuck in the tent hiding spot pov.Then after some button pressing managed to exit the tent pov but the screen was stuck in a fixed position and wouldn't leave the area. It was like playing an old school resident evil with tank controls and fixed camera.

• Like 1

Has anyone brought up the fact that counselors (definitely AJ) gets pulled back to the car when she tries to run away from the car. I have tried this several times and I keep getting pulled back to Jason (after Jason stops the car and I am the driver of the car)

On 28/12/2017 at 3:50 PM, lasse_hei said:

@[IllFonic]Courier

And yeah, one more thing.. About Jason's traps. I place a trap infront of the phonebox. Someone triggers it, why can't I set another trap where the triggered one was? I play on PS4 if someones interested.

Same on steam, before update you could set a new trap on top of a triggered/defused one, not anymore. I understand the fact that you can't stack traps, but replace a used trap works before this patch.

On 21/12/2017 at 6:41 PM, HowAreYa said:

Another issue on PC. I'm trying to play against bots with the Retro Jason, but after the intro I only get black screen and I'm not spawning in.

Custom skins make game crash on all offline map but 3 : Crystal Lake, Crystal Lake Small and Jarvis House. All the other map give you a black screen of death after the cinematic.

Since last update I noticed sometime when performing an environmental or grab kill that the blood of counselors is not red but silver or light blue. It doesn't happen all the time and on the same match I can have normal blood and silver blood.

Also if you have bloody skins equipped in customize menu but choose to play with a randomized Jason, you always have the default skin.

I have been hearing audio issues with the game now.

Music will sound like 2 tracks being played with a short delay for one of them.

This will make it sound like an echo and the same song repeating within 1 second or 2 of what was already played.

Distracting and sounds bad. Counselors will also have the wrong sound clips for voices or screaming.

I will often hear a different voice speaking when no one is around it will randomly cut out. Like a ghost voice.

Counselors now have white blood when killing them.

Playing offline bots has highlighted many issues the game still has.

On some maps you won't be able to drown counselors as they swim in a circle.

Bots will often get stuck in doorways, scenery, exploit areas, stuck in closets, under beds, etc.

There are many environmental kills that don't work or have bugs. If used you won't be able to interact with anything.

Bots can hit or stun Jason and you won't be able to interact with anything or attack. 

Another winner today while playing as Jason. I killed someone and the kill not only registered on the usual glitched count but their name and picture was red stating they had been killed.... yet they were up and runnimg about and continued to play the game for a few minutes until I killed them again.

Edit: Its definitely a very common thing. I've just had to kill half a lobby TWICE even though everywhere it listed them as dead already. I've also seen it in other Jasons games. Never encountered this bug until now.. so I guess your trying to fix the kill count bug (which is still a thing btw) You created a whole new one 😂😂😂  Gold. Absolute goooooold 👍

I'll try and keep a record of how often it happens and the situations etc and report back.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Can somebody tell me whether they are having trouble accessing their game today ? I have not been able to start the game once i open it on ps4 ?

Has anyone else noticed Blood Decals on the ground not being a thing anymore? I was looking at some old footage I had recorded on my PS4, and I've noticed that there used to be heavy blood stains on the ground whenever you slashed someone to death, and such they're pretty much absent now. What ever happened to that?

5 hours ago, DrLeatherface said:

Another winner today while playing as Jason. I killed someone and the kill not only registered on the usual glitched count but their name and picture was red stating they had been killed.... yet they were up and runnimg about and continued to play the game for a few minutes until I killed them again.

Edit: Its definitely a very common thing. I've just had to kill half a lobby TWICE even though everywhere it listed them as dead already. I've also seen it in other Jasons games. Never encountered this bug until now.. so I guess your trying to fix the kill count bug (which is still a thing btw) You created a whole new one 😂😂😂  Gold. Absolute goooooold 👍

I'll try and keep a record of how often it happens and the situations etc and report back.

Ridiculous. A true embarrassment. Not them being red and listed as dead yet running around tea bagging. Smh. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BeautyNumber2 said:

Ridiculous. A true embarrassment. Not them being red and listed as dead yet running around tea bagging. Smh. 

The full kill animation happened each time and they were well and truly dead, and listed as such too.. only to somehow pop back up and get an extra life... and yes, much dancing and tea bagging occured until I killed them again, leading to the score bug. I managed to kill 12/7 lol

Love the game, but here are some things I noticed since the update (On PS4).

Bots will hide in closets and under beds, even right in front of Jason, but never in tents or outhouses. Offline needs the sleeping bag kill.

No boats in offline. 

Jarvis Map doesn’t have a second car (or boat) in offline. Only phone and one escape vehicle.

Bot Jarvis gets stuck opening a drawer. Or stands still where he spawns. I usually find him standing in the northeast camp site on one of the Crystal Lake maps.

Bots running into lake and swimming in circles.

Bots running into the edge of the map or getting stuck on scenery.

In offline, hard doesn’t seem any more difficult than normal or easy.

No rain in offline?

I’m seeing bots hide in closets at Packanack Lodge upstairs. Like the closet door is invisible and I can see them in there.

Morph has been placing me further from my destination than normal. The phone is being fixed so I morph to the phone house and then have to run or shift to get to the box because I’m that far away.

I second the kill animation for tea baggers or anyone close to Jason when he’s down. If you stun him you should run. Not very authentic to the movies seeing big, scary Jason get tea bagged.

Oh, and hopefully to play as a counselor in offline as well one day. Virtual Cabin was fun and I look forward to more updates, content and fixes.

14 hours ago, Counselor_Andy said:

I’m seeing bots hide in closets at Packanack Lodge upstairs. Like the closet door is invisible and I can see them in there.

It happened to me in an online game too... on Jarvis map... 3 players in 3 different closet with invisible door.

My friday is not working right now!

Platform: Pc
It keeps saying i have an internet connectivity issue but my internet is wired and i cant complete even one match with it this issue. I need help

PS4 Packanack Tommy Jarvis

Someone dropped the battery right in front of a car which had a Jason trap in the same space. I was able to pick up the battery without triggering the trap. I stepped in the trap, healed, then attempted to install the battery. No prompt came up to install the battery. I ran the battery to the other car and had the same result after tanking the trap on that car as well. No prompt to install the battery.

1 hour ago, A.J. Mason said:

PS4 Packanack Tommy Jarvis

Someone dropped the battery right in front of a car which had a Jason trap in the same space. I was able to pick up the battery without triggering the trap. I stepped in the trap, healed, then attempted to install the battery. No prompt came up to install the battery. I ran the battery to the other car and had the same result after tanking the trap on that car as well. No prompt to install the battery.

Hello IT, did you try to drop it and pick it up again ?

On 31-12-2017 at 12:36 AM, Shelly Finkelstein said:

Custom skins make game crash on all offline map but 3 : Crystal Lake, Crystal Lake Small and Jarvis House. All the other map give you a black screen of death after the cinematic.

That explains alot.

13 hours ago, Shelly Finkelstein said:

Hello IT, did you try to drop it and pick it up again ?

I did. When I first picked it up it replaced my shotgun. I thought the shotgun was too close to the car and that was maybe the cause. So I dropped the battery a few paces away and picked up the shotgun and moved that a few paces away. Then went back to the battery and tried to install. Still no prompt. Dropped the battery and went on to other things. Came back to it again later and ran it to the other car. Same result.

Ok, so it seems there is another random stuck bug, with trap and item in hand this time.
Many of those stuck bugs are fixed if another player or Jason hit you.

Multiple matches I’ve experienced Uber stun-resistant Jasons that take zero stun damage from being hit by the baseball bat or wrench multiple times even with sucker punch. I hit Part 3 three times in a row with a baseball bat and sucker punch perk yet and he was unphased. Part 3 is not stun resistant. With the baseball bat AND sucker punch it should have been an instant stun. If developers want to retool the game mechanics to make Jason more stun resistant that’s fine, but they haven’t. This is just yet another glitch.

Also, Jason is now able to kill people after the game ends if he is near them and grabs or keeps hacking, even if their screen says “You survived”

• Like 1

Ok so the sweater is bugging out A LOT, 3 out of 5 matches triangle is pressed and it doesn't get used. Happens a lot with Vanessa I've noticed too (no skin colour jokes guys).

Also Jason doesn't always fall to his knees with a hit afterwards if it has worked too, even with Tommy a girl used the sweater today with no weapon so I swing my axe and he didn't go down until the third hit where my axe broke leaving us unable to kill him.

Finally hit registration is way off Jason grabbed someone today and I swing 3 times before he killed them the axe I had went through his back every time.

• Like 1

has anyone brought up about Tommy creepyly spawing 

in bot mode reopening and closing the same drawer over and over give me goosebumps almost like something from a horror movie lol