[IllFonic]Courier

Patch 12.18.2017 - Bug, Glitches, and General Issues

Swear to god, like there wasn't enough bugs

• Vanessa and Deb don't react when power goes out
  • The Offline bots keep walking into walls/run in place (I know they're AI, and they bought the package, but they should at least put some work into it)
  • Fox's death noises/injuries from far away are Tiffany's noises
  • In offline bots, Jenny is like the only bot that doesn't run away from Jason
  • I haven't checked in a while, but I think AJ's clothing stills clips

Hello, I always play with my friend in a party in the game. But since the new patch on Xbox One, everytime we play, he never gets to be Jason. He has his preferance set to Jason, and we will stay in games for hours on end and he will never get Jason. Not sure if its a glitch or a bug or just a case of bad luck.

2 hours ago, FrenchFriedPotaters said:

Swear to god, like there wasn't enough bugs

• Vanessa and Deb don't react when power goes out
  • The Offline bots keep walking into walls/run in place (I know they're AI, and they bought the package, but they should at least put some work into it)
  • Fox's death noises/injuries from far away are Tiffany's noises
  • In offline bots, Jenny is like the only bot that doesn't run away from Jason
  • I haven't checked in a while, but I think AJ's clothing stills clips

i have never noticed deb not reacting to power outage but vanessa has never reacted to a power outage 

Jason grabbed me while in the boat and the game froze and then crashed. I continue to lose points due to games crashing, ‚Äúlosing connection,‚ÄĚ or the host leaving/losing connection. So far it‚Äôs been 23 matches since the update that ended this way. That‚Äôs a bare minimum loss of 11,500 XP just for completing the match. Ahem.¬†

I was playing and taking selfies of Jenny and I noticed her neck/head joint area is slightly cracked open. This wasn't noticeable before until the recent update. It might be due to her new death animations or updated aesthetics for the character model. Her head is also more shaded than the rest of her body in many lit spots.

akA5lK.png

On 12/19/2017 at 9:43 PM, AdrianBlackbear said:

I caught this issue prior to the update even being released on Xbox. Just installing it caused the disc exclusive clothing pack to disappear.

This issue is on PS4 as well.

Another issue on PC. I'm trying to play against bots with the Retro Jason, but after the intro I only get black screen and I'm not spawning in.

EDIT: This also affects offline play against bots so I cannot even do that.

I just got the last Achievement today on Xbox One for this game and now it freezes whenever I try to do anything as Jason or a Counselor. I thought this would have been fixed in the latest patch. 

If it's not as simple as Gun/Illfonic getting 1000G themselves to be able to reproduce this gamebreaking bug then they might want to consider flying in people who are having this problem and/or play on their account and see for themselves while they attempt to debug the issue. Maybe it could be as simple as inviting them to a private game to join/host and see if they can debug from their end?

I did some searching and apparently this problem has been posted on these forums and social media for quite some time.  If Gun/Illfonic cannot fix it then Microsoft needs to step in and fix it themselves. I play this game every day. I can no longer do so.

• Like 1

Hey guys, I have the game on PSN digital and have had it since day one. I own the Savini skin and have purchased all the content online... but for some reason I don't have ANY BLOOD SPATTER Jason skins. Am i missing something? The only skin i can currently switch to is part 3's 8-bit Jason.

Never mind, I guess for whatever reason they couldn't hold off the blood skin release on retail version until the digital came out which is kind of unfair and no logic behind releasing one for a set number of people and not for the others. :(  oh well, i guess I'll see Jason's running around in blood spatter and just have to be jelly that they already have it and the novelty will have worn off before everyone else gets to use it.

Anyone else not been getting XP for hitting Jason? Just played a match where I laid him out *many* times but never got the little pop-up on the side with the + XP/achievement thing and then only got like 800 XP when the match ended... -_-

First match at Jason since the update today and got 2 things to report :

- On Jarvis map I could clearly see the people hidden in the closets like they is no door in front of them.
- Jason steam achievements "Jason goes to Hell" and "Gotta Kill them all" seem to be stuck, got 665/666 kill before the match and it didn't change after I killed 5 counselors.

Since update bear traps are a mess on steam... can't put them in front of doors, sometime it just doesn't works, sometime the animation starts and then reset with trap activated in hand and you have to press "action" before trying to put it again.

I experienced a glitch last night during a match. I was playing as Shelly on the Jarvis House map and I hid under a bed to avoid Jason, and then when I crawled out, I glitched on top of the bed (but my feet were through it) and Jason couldn't grab or hit me, even with throwing knives, and when he smashed the bed, nothing happened. I couldn't move out of the spot. I tried dancing using emotes, ducking up and down, running, etc. and none of it freed me from the spot.

It was this cabin on the map. Bed up against the wall on the left if you enter from the front (south-facing) door.

5a3d45aa5f2c0_JarvisMap.thumb.jpg.b728f8f718ff975a4e3d5042f8468451.jpg

I tried changing my bikini color as Tiffany but whenever I would change the color of the top, it would change the color of the bottom to the corresponding color so I'm not able to mix-n-match patterns.

I forgot to mention, Since the Monday content drop my level seems to have dropped.   Before the virtual cabin update, my level was close to hitting 101 and was excited to hit the old cap. I played a couple matches and leveled up..... but i leveled up to 98???? i went from 100 to 98.. I dont understand how that happened. Its not too bad since its only three levels and not like 50, but weird none the less.

16 hours ago, Tiffany said:

Anyone else not been getting XP for hitting Jason? Just played a match where I laid him out *many* times but never got the little pop-up on the side with the + XP/achievement thing and then only got like 800 XP when the match ended... -_-

Same thing happened to me. Shot him with the shotgun and used 2 of my 3 pocket knives on him and I got 0 xp for it. I double checked for "fight back" xp at the end of the match and it wasn't there. 

I'm wondering if Jason traps by car doors are working properly. I by-passed one that I expected to catch me, but the car door animation pulled me into the car right over it. Maybe I got lucky? 

PS4

Anyone having issues with ‚Äústalk‚ÄĚ not always working properly on PS4? Did a stalk morph into the water few days ago and as ‚ÄúVanessa‚Ä̬†headed to the boat she screamed as If she knew I was there. She¬†turned &¬†gazed out to the water and taunted me with her flashlight. Checked it out a few times in a private match with 2 ps4 systems in close proximity and although it seems fine¬†from Jason‚Äôs end the coucellors hear the Jason¬†music and react to his¬†presence. If you burn¬†stalk off and then turn it back on with both Jason/counsellor in the same proximity¬†as before¬†then it seems to mute Jason‚Äôs music. Anyone else notice this?

On 12/18/2017 at 8:20 PM, AldermachXI said:

General Issue: You can't even manage to deliver the patch.

Don't be a crybaby. 

Some stuff I noticed 

1. Morph crosshairs doesn't always show up so don't know where I'm morphing. 
  2. Locked door icon doesn't always show up. 
  3. Bots appear to be idiots.
  4. Bots seem to be more intuitive and active on easy.

Haven't read this all, but phone fuse still spawns in same building as phone box. happened in 3 different games so far today.

1 hour ago, martindaly16 said:

well ever since the patch i started swiming on land and telporting back into the water even though i was no where near it

How high is your ping when that happens?