[IllFonic]Courier

Patch 12.18.2017 - Bug, Glitches, and General Issues

1. I just tried to play offline bots without internet connection, but the game crashes when I'm loading the map.
2. Tommy Jarvis bot keeps opening the same drawer (on every difficulty?)
3. Bad optimized on PC. especially after the update; sometimes I'm getting 40 FPS on 1080p, High settings, GTX 1080.

Playing on PC.

I have all the Jasons set to have the disc Bloody skin which works fine if I choose a specific Jason. However, if I set my Jason to "Random" with the "?" symbol none of them will spawn with the disc Bloody Skin. I have tested this out in a private game and it happens with all the Jason's. I do realize that the Savini Jason disc Bloody Skin is currently disabled.

I have reported this to jasonkillsbugs.com. This glitch has been occurring since the disc was originally released. I would have thought the new update would have addressed this issue as many people have reported this issue when the disc was releasd.

This is on Xbox One.

p.s. - Thank you for adding a disc Bloody Skin for part 4 Jason, which was not previously available.

48 minutes ago, RAGEVIRUS said:

Oh great. That's back is it? Bane of my life for weeks not long ago.

15 hours ago, x OLd ScRatCh x said:

BLIND MORPH - Cannot not morph correctly with Jason on XBox One as the icon on the map is missing most of the time.

I just had that happen to me and shutting down the game completely and restarting fixed the problem. Otherwise it continues to occur if you keep the game running and are Jason in another match. 

On pc.  “Summer camp fatal error” seems to be back causing crashes again. 

There may be some sort of car glitch that destroys the car and leaves the person stuck inside where Jason can’t get them.  A player took off with the car and destroyed it.  Our group wasn’t sure how they did it but it seemed intentional. We were able to see them dancing inside the broken car in spectator mode. Jason was able to chop her in combat stance but had to hit them just right.  Happened in two different matches I believe. 

I was playing as Jason and had grabbed a counselor and a friend hit me with the car and I ended up on top/inside the vehicle. I was stuck for a second but managed to move after a bit.  Drove around with me as a hood ornament.  Was funny but also a wtf moment.  

Oh and Jason still glitches where he can’t use his weapon or skills, only grab. 

On PS4 I'm still getting the problem with Jason where his attack and ability to interact will doors/windows is lost and all I can do is grab. He gets stuck like that until I can actually grab someone, which seem to fix it back to normal.

Also, not sure if it's just me but firecrackers don't seem to stun Jason anymore.

Not sure if this is a bug, but the patch notes says the fuse will no longer spawn at the phone house. Well yesterday on Higgins Haven I found the fuse inside the phone house at Blairs Cove, and called the cops within the first minute.

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, VoorheesPlease said:

On PS4 I'm still getting the problem with Jason where his attack and ability to interact will doors/windows is lost and all I can do is grab. He gets stuck like that until I can actually grab someone, which seem to fix it back to normal.

Also, not sure if it's just me but firecrackers don't seem to stun Jason anymore.

The first part of your post still happens to me, and has happened to other Jasons I have been in a match with, I'm surprised this wasn't addressed in the patch since it is by no means uncommon. It happens quite a bit.

As for the firecrackers, if you are throwing them when Jason is already stunned, they won't stun him again unless you time when throw them pretty much perfectly after his previous stun ends. If you mean in general, I haven't run into that issue, just don't throw them by a car, as it will usually go under it and prevent Jason from being stunned.

Another glitch I have been running into is my counselor not being able to do anything besides flash their flashlight, walk, and run, when I come in contact with a dead body. It is a rare occurence so far, but it does happen and pretty much ends the match since I can't even climb through windows. It never happened to me before this 12/18 patch.

You STILL haven't fixed the bug on PS4 where Jason can't do anything. After grabbing a councelor and them getting free with one of the 28299 pocket knives, Jason couldn't attack, open doors, smash windows etc all he could do was grab. It was stuck on the break window prompt. So i just had to sit through a game of everyone standing in a cabin because they knew I couldn't do anything until I grabbed someone to break the glitch.

9 months later.. this is still a thing 😑 don't mean to sound rude but it's beyond frustrating now.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, ThePunkPirate said:

Jarvis Still has a broken item spawn on East island.

Broken Battery Jarvis.jpg

Looks like the 'ton o' knives per game' spawns are working just fine, tho...

Played a match on Crystal Lake yesterday as part 4. I saw someone driving the boat so I tried to morph to the exit (top left of map) but it placed me all the way on the opposite end of the map! (Bottom left)

The balance in this game gets worse every patch. Jasons melee attacks and grab is still a mess and now counselors get multiple shotguns and pocketknives thanks to the campfires. Are these supposed to be Counselors or Marines fighting Jason? I just wish a strong patch would come out that takes care of the important bugs & gameplay issues but I don’t think this game is ever gonna get fixed right sadly.

• Like 2

Just played a match on Jarvis where there were pocket knives in three consecutive cabins I went to (the three on the southwest side) AND I found a pocket knife at the camp site I went to on the east side when I got there. So I personally found 4 pocket knives. That’s 4 chances to avoid death from grab kills. Ridiculous. I dropped three of them by the beach as if they had washed up on shore. How pitiful. If I was Jason and I caught me as a player 4 times and I had a pocket knife three times in a row AND found another, I’d quit and never play again. The pocket knife situation is pathetic. 

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, BeautyNumber2 said:

If I was Jason and I caught me as a player 4 times and I had a pocket knife three times in a row AND found another, I’d quit and never play again. The pocket knife situation is pathetic.

Happened to me just last night I believe. Had to keep pulling a player out of the car, had no choice but to eat all the pocket knives. Plus pocket knives from other players. I don't even remember how many there were now, but it was a total clown show. Oh, and 3 Shotguns.

• Like 1

When escaping in the boat on crystal lake,  the hair of the player and the boat seem pretty jumpy from start to the exit point, 

Again, on PS4 noticing continual issues being able to close doors behind me as I walk thru them. Never had this issue before. I’m used to being able to run through a door and slam it behind me, often in Jason’s face. Now I’m having to stop, turn around, wait for it to lock on the door and shut it gently. Wtf. 

29 minutes ago, Tommy86 said:

Happened to me just last night I believe. Had to keep pulling a player out of the car, had no choice but to eat all the pocket knives. Plus pocket knives from other players. I don't even remember how many there were now, but it was a total clown show. Oh, and 3 Shotguns.

Outrageous. I changed my preference to counselor for now until the next patch. In no universe should the same person have multiple pocket knives. If they found one and were chased by Jason into cabins and actually discovered another, that’s luck and go you, but we all know that’s not the case. Multiple players are casually finding 2-3 and hoarding them. It is RARE to play with a gamer who shares pocket knives or even med sprays. It shows they play as a team and don’t exploit game mechanics to “win.” 

Also noticing random issues with traps not being able to be placed. Sometimes you can only pick up a trap and activate it by dropping it and then activating it wherever it lands. Never seen this issue before. 

5 hours ago, dandop1984 said:

Not sure if this is a bug, but the patch notes says the fuse will no longer spawn at the phone house. Well yesterday on Higgins Haven I found the fuse inside the phone house at Blairs Cove, and called the cops within the first minute.

On Packanack, I spawned in the fuse house and the fuse was inside. I didn’t call the cops until I looted a few cabins then came back. Pathetic. 

Played an offline match with Part IV Jason on the Jarvis map.

The boat did spawn. It was not on my map and I morphed to the different docks, but could not find it. The car was the only vehicle.

18 minutes ago, Grape said:

Played an offline match with Part IV Jason on the Jarvis map.

The boat did spawn. It was not on my map and I morphed to the different docks, but could not find it. The car was the only vehicle.

This happened for me as well last night, offline Jarvis map as well as offline Crystal lake. No boat, no 2nd car. Sometimes I'd get two cars on offline maps other than Jarvis, but I never saw the boat spawn even once.

I suspect that for whatever reason they failed to get their ("their"...?) AI working with the boat escape route and thus disabled it. Jarvis map would show that particularly clearly because it always has a boat.

1 minute ago, Dr. Lecter said:

This happened for me as well last night, offline Jarvis map as well as offline Crystal lake. No boat, no 2nd car.

I'm on PS4 and this happens every time I'm on either map. No boat icon whatsoever. 

I've also experienced the no melee/no interactive button glitch once. Didn't think that could happen offline, but boy was I wrong. 

for the love of god please fix the damn window glitch when i'm jason i get the damn window icon on screen but then i cant swing axe or do shit until grabbed wTf come on i love the other content but this has been a thing for to damn long...

Just now on Higgins I spawned in the southeast cabin in Evergreen Camp and it was the fuse house. The fuse was in the first drawer I searched. This is now twice today I spawned in the fuse house and there was the fuse. It’s almost as if saying this issue was fixed was lip service to people complaining and nothing was actually done. Had I not taken pity on both Jasons in each match, the cops would have been called in the first 30 seconds of the game. Smh. 

• Like 1

SCREAMING. I just spawned in the fuse house in Packanack and the fuse was in there again. SMH. I intentionally fucked up the phone several times and let Jason kill me and left the game. That’s enough for today. SMH.