1 minute ago, Bswinbourne said:

Okay I just noticed all the items have a # on them or represent a #. There's two matches, a 3 on one of the tapes, 4 tapes, a number 5 on the 3D glasses, a 7 on the bottom of the moonshine. I have no idea what that all means but I'm trying to figure it out. And obviously the potatoes with a blue 5 on it. It has to be something right?

There is also a book called starlacon that has a 3 on it 

Did anyone notice the book inside the tent upstairs. If you turn it around it has a number 712 and the letter i right below the number? 

So with the numbers on the items I think the numbers go in the order of movie, so the script would be 1 and potatos would be 2nd and so on.

Thus I have 1-5524729. Guessing theres another 5 somewhere but Im still missing numbers.

Almost got it.

Can anyone find me a reference in the lodge to Part 4 or Part 5 or Part 9 that can be manipulated and turned?

Besides the scripts.

Basically 4 or 9? Think I have Part 5.

1 minute ago, LuckyDrunkTed said:

Almost got it.

Can anyone find me a reference in the lodge to Part 4 or Part 5 or Part 9 that can be manipulated and turned?

Besides the scripts.

Basically 4 or 9? Think I have Part 5.

Doing the same as me eh? I assumed that Roys mask = 2 for part 5 but I havent found anything for pt9. I assumed whatever references 4 will be a 5 since the made up area code is alway 555

I hate to be a cynic, but knowing the pedigree of this game, it's possible the 4th patch is just glitched.

The fact your progress doesn't even save shows it's got at least one issue.

I think each blue number corresponds with what movie it belongs to. So far I have 1-555-?4?-9?7?  Maybe but not sure

I entered the date June 13 1979 into the computer and it made the sound of something being discovered but can't figure out what.

2 minutes ago, puffleboyz3 said:

One of the script's have a big blue number 1 on the bottom right hand corner in the room downstairs if that helps 

Yep. Thank you.

I have figured out how to get the fourth piece.

Two steps away.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Max2871 said:

I think each blue number corresponds with what movie it belongs to. So far I have 1-555-?4?-9?7?  Maybe but not sure

New York is pt8 though so you have the 9 in the wrong spot

Just now, LuckyDrunkTed said:

Need a cabin item referencing Parts 4 and 9.

Movie scripts and wine bottle no good.

Only 9 ref I have found is the Dio with Steven being blue but I dunno

4 minutes ago, ZooMalfunction said:

I hate to be a cynic, but knowing the pedigree of this game, it's possible the 4th patch is just glitched.

The fact your progress doesn't even save shows it's got at least one issue.

Umh that can be pretty real, I doubt devs will tell us something but, @ShiftySamurai I know you know the answer and at least say if it glitched, or not.

1 minute ago, BoxingRouge said:

Me and a friend are still stuck on the last badge

We all are, trying to figure out the phone number now

• Like 1