4 minutes ago, Truth said:

that sucks. What did you do?

And what does that have to do with this thread?

Shiiiiiiittt. I thought someone found a new Easter Egg or figured out how to open the back door or something. :sadchappa:

1 minute ago, Brigadius said:

Shiiiiiiittt. I thought someone found a new Easter Egg or figured out how to open the back door or something. :sadchappa:

Same 

tenor.gif?itemid=4531479

6 minutes ago, Brigadius said:

figured out how to open the back door or something

I just realized that you can't lol

Totally forgot about the back door as soon as that front door opened up. I have HORRIBLE memory sometimes...

On 2/6/2018 at 7:47 PM, Truth said:

that sucks. What did you do?

And what does that have to do with this thread?

i called him gay

Anything new yet? 

Is it just me or is it everyone, when I complete the 2.0 and turn the game off and go back in, the computer tells me I’m on 1.2 or something. It’s not telling me I’m on 2.0, but everything is done and I’m also allowed to reset all levels. 

not sure if this has been done or not, but i recently woke up and the first thing that popped into my mind was the vhs tapes and the 3d glasses. funny thing is i havent played or thought of f13 for a long while, but anyways i tried to put them together. it didnt work, give it a go and see if it does work

On 3/8/2018 at 3:17 PM, Alpha1049 said:

Anything new yet? 

Is it just me or is it everyone, when I complete the 2.0 and turn the game off and go back in, the computer tells me I’m on 1.2 or something. It’s not telling me I’m on 2.0, but everything is done and I’m also allowed to reset all levels. 

I'll have to check on that, but you actually have to complete the VC like 4 times to "finish" it. Not sure how far you are with that, but I would guess it's saying 1.2 because you're not done yet.

9 minutes ago, Truth said:

I'll have to check on that, but you actually have to complete the VC like 4 times to "finish" it. Not sure how far you are with that, but I would guess it's saying 1.2 because you're not done yet.

It's 3 times.  He should be on the 3rd run where the game purposely glitches out.

Edit: Just in case anyone needs it.