40 minutes ago, ikarikh said:

You realize half the interest and fun IS in solving the puzzles? That's what eats up the bulk of your time. 

If you just read a guide and go through the motions to get from point A to B, you lose 95% of the experience. You're in and out in 20 min and can't appreciate any of it.

It's like sitting in class in a group and putting your head phones on and letting the other 3 do all the work. Then you take their finished work, look at the answers and think they're dumb and hand it in yourself.

When your teacher asks how your experience was working in a group, you then tell her "It was boring".

Yea, it was boring because you just sat there and did nothing and just judged it based on the end result, not the actual experience. Of course it was boring.

No matter what anyone says. It's a waste of time, effort and money. Especially when there are more pressing game breaking needs in this game that need to be fixed. Priorities. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

I have no issues with the cabin.

In many ways, it has more immersion than the actual game. Especially the bit where you wander into the woods first person and Jason grabs you out of nowhere...

They would NEVER change the view system though. No way, no how but a lot of streamers have already said how much one little change helps the immersion.

53 minutes ago, RAGEVIRUS said:

No matter what anyone says. It's a waste of time, effort and money. Especially when there are more pressing game breaking needs in this game that need to be fixed. Priorities. 

Wow. What a killjoy.  Must not be a fan of the franchise if you didn't enjoy the virtual cabin.  All the Easter eggs and movie references.  Most fun I've had with this game since launch.  

50 minutes ago, tyrant666 said:

I have no issues with the cabin.

In many ways, it has more immersion than the actual game. Especially the bit where you wander into the woods first person and Jason grabs you out of nowhere...

They would NEVER change the view system though. No way, no how but a lot of streamers have already said how much one little change helps the immersion.

change the game to First person POV? Hell no. I'd be out in a second, i dislike FPOV, its the reason I enjoy this game and don't play that other game that is similar to this one.. (adding one of my favorite killer movies into the mix, was what sold it!)

On topic,

I've tried the 3d glasses in debug mode and walked around in various places, nothing. I just think they were there to give a clue with numbers and remind you that Part 3 was in 3-d and you got those cheezy glasses back in the day when you went and saw it.

3 hours ago, Motheristalking said:

Ah! I didn’t exactly feel like an idiot before, but I certainly don’t now. The way others were talking, you’d think they were standing next to a brightly colored clown with balloons.  

Haha no clowns but before they died Mitch is right in front of you at the end of the dock, you see him as you walk down to the boat.. after he is killed later on, he ends up in the water.

I bet the back door will have more stuff whenever the next couple updates occur.

Remember in the trailer, you could open it if I recall with Part 3 and Part 7 masks.

1 hour ago, johnnyfoodstamp said:

Wow. What a killjoy.  Must not be a fan of the franchise if you didn't enjoy the virtual cabin.  All the Easter eggs and movie references.  Most fun I've had with this game since launch.  

Wrong. Been a fan since I was 9, that was only 33yrs ago though. I wanna play a friday the 13th multiplayer game that works properly. If I wanted more information on the films I would google for it. The game isn't fixed, putting time into this shit is delaying it getting fixed even longer.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Virtual Cabin showed that First Person POV is possible. Virtual Cabin did very well with POV so if they added it to the game play, it would certainly work!

1 hour ago, TiffanyCox said:

Virtual Cabin showed that First Person POV is possible. Virtual Cabin did very well with POV so if they added it to the game play, it would certainly work!

Agreed! It would make this game more scary.have both sides in first and third person views.

2 minutes ago, Redcat345 said:

Agreed! It would make this game more scary.have both sides in first and third person views.

I think players should have the choice if they want to stay 3rd Person, or go 1st Person. Give more variety and allow players the chance to choose what angle they see when they either die or escape alive :D 

26 minutes ago, Savage_Carcharodon said:

Guys you can pick up the Shovel and Pamela's Head!

Also, if you place the head back on the pedestal, you can go back to the display near the dock and pick the Pamela head patch back up. Not sure what to do with it after that though.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Durdurs said:

Guys, has anyone tried playing the tapes while in debug mode or while the cabin is glitched out?

:chadjunk:

Yes, actually was one of the first things i did upstairs.. no effect. same tape time stop. but earlier in this thread we discovered the tapes are clues to the pedestal object placements.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Kryptonian_Dunn said:

Seems like Friday the 13th is much too hard for you if you can't even try it for yourself, and immediately seek the internet for verification instead of forming your own opinion.. I actually really enjoyed piecing together all of my knowledge of each film to sort out the problems at hand. The cut scenes were literally as tense as all hell and was a blast trying to make it through while he kills you in first person.. never knowing if or when he'll strike again.... but oh.. i guess you robbed yourself of that when you loaded up a video of someone doing all the steps so quickly after they had that experience solving it. Guess some people will always be on the outside looking in and calling what they can't comprehend "bullshit and a waste of developer's time"

Don't disrespect and trash the developers hard work that we all enjoyed. Please just go back to your Nintendo and play some Mario... or just load up a video and watch it... its easier.

And once you finished fucking around in this stupid ass cabin for a few hours, and don't load it up again because you've done everything. You can go play Beat the fuck out of Jason Vorhees:The Game. I guess some people are too dense to understand this is a worthless sideshow that should never have been released or worked on until they fixed the main game.

Edit: Confused faces? That proves my point. Thank you.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 3

30 minutes ago, RAGEVIRUS said:

And once you finished fucking around in this stupid ass cabin for a few hours, and don't load it up again because you've done everything. You can go play Beat the fuck out of Jason Vorhees:The Game. I guess some people are too dense to understand this is a worthless sideshow that should never have been released or worked on until they fixed the main game.

Edit: Confused faces? That proves my point. Thank you.

Actually I have loaded it up a bunch of times since completing it to see if I can unravel any other secrets, try to find any passwords in the computer and generally finding out if we've missed something. Something may still waiting to be uncovered. I think it was a very good experience that you have ruined for yourself and now feel like spreading hate in a cabin spoiler thread. As for your very idiotic statement of calling how many plus users in this thread dense for enjoying a game that a neanderthal seems to think was a waste of time, was just that.. idiotic. 
Obviously you have NO CLUE what you are talking about because ummm newsflash, the team doesn't just consist of 12 people any longer. That team of 12 or 13 people brought you an amazing game, which has led to the team growing to a decent size of double or triple that amount. They have a large team now focused on finding, repairing and testing the constant bugs that arise with each new addition to the game. They actually re did all character models just to give your ignorant ass some variety in clothing for example, which in turn creates new bugs and problems for them to again find and repair. My point is they are fixing the game constantly and trying to prioritize those bugs and fix them so the game is playable. Meanwhile in another totally different section, the development team is making new content and as to not give it all at once, it feeds us with FREE updates and things to tide us over until the next dlc drop. All the while that other team is still finding and trying to repair a bug without breaking another mechanic in the process. That shit takes time bro. 

I'm not sure what you're getting at with, "go play beat the f outta Jason Voorhees: the game" Unless you just suck as Jason and get wrecked each time.. then I could see what your trying to get at lmao.

Either way bro, just quit posting here.
Better yet, quit typing in general... you're just coming off as stupid.

• Like 3
  • Confused 2

3 minutes ago, Kryptonian_Dunn said:

Actually I have loaded it up a bunch of times since completing it to see if I can unravel any other secrets, try to find any passwords in the computer and generally finding out if we've missed something. Something may still waiting to be uncovered. I think it was a very good experience that you have ruined for yourself and now feel like spreading hate in a cabin spoiler thread. As for your very idiotic statement of calling how many plus users in this thread dense for enjoying a game that a neanderthal seems to think was a waste of time, was just that.. idiotic. 
Obviously you have NO CLUE what you are talking about because ummm newsflash, the team doesn't just consist of 12 people any longer. That team of 12 or 13 people brought you an amazing game, which has led to the team growing to a decent size of double or triple that amount. They have a large team now focused on finding, repairing and testing the constant bugs that arise with each new addition to the game. They actually re did all character models just to give your ignorant ass some variety in clothing for example, which in turn creates new bugs and problems for them to again find and repair. My point is they are fixing the game constantly and trying to prioritize those bugs and fix them so the game is playable. Meanwhile in another totally different section, the development team is making new content and as to not give it all at once, it feeds us with FREE updates and things to tide us over until the next dlc drop. All the while that other team is still finding and trying to repair a bug without breaking another mechanic in the process. That shit takes time bro. 

I'm not sure what you're getting at with, "go play beat the f outta Jason Voorhees: the game" Unless you just suck as Jason and get wrecked each time.. then I could see what your trying to get at lmao.

Either way bro, just quit posting here.
Better yet, quit typing in general... you're just coming off as stupid.

Cool story.

If thats the case, they need to move them from new content to sorting out bugs. Because they aren't getting it done. I'm not your "bro" and I'll post where I like.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Anyways--

mot sure if this is known but in vc  patch 2.0 (after uber) you can still pick up all masks there just isn't an interaction icon that pops up

Also, got a little toasted and tried many combinations of these numbers on the phone with no luck, from a patch hanging on the wall (out of the three hanging near the stairs and computer). Maybe someone else knows it's significance if any. I'm thinking every little detail counts but, I could be completely wrong ?‍♂️IMG_1841.thumb.JPG.ffc252e04537c2f937e698e440bff3d4.JPG

2 hours ago, Sandwichofdoom said:

Also, got a little toasted and tried many combinations of these numbers on the phone with no luck, from a patch hanging on the wall (out of the three hanging near the stairs and computer). Maybe someone else knows it's significance if any. I'm thinking every little detail counts but, I could be completely wrong ?‍♂️IMG_1841.thumb.JPG.ffc252e04537c2f937e698e440bff3d4.JPG

I don't think it's too important.. maybe it is idk,the quality is so low you'd think it wasn't important... It's also blue, like the numbers on the items around the house...

20 hours ago, RAGEVIRUS said:

Wrong. Been a fan since I was 9, that was only 33yrs ago though. I wanna play a friday the 13th multiplayer game that works properly. If I wanted more information on the films I would google for it. The game isn't fixed, putting time into this shit is delaying it getting fixed even longer.

I find that hard to believe.   No fan of the F13 franchise would be whining so much about the Virtual Cabin.  Sounds like ou just want to use this as a platform to complain about other parts of the game that don't work the way you want them to.  It must suck for you that everyone else is having such a good time and all you can do is complain.  

2 hours ago, Sandwichofdoom said:

Maybe their profiles on the computer hint to a specific character death/scenario but in which movie ? 

Perhaps. Aside from being Jason in offline mode and checking each tombstone, I don’t know how in the hell to accomplish reading them. Crouching and getting closer as a counselor just obfuscates the words more. I’m currently playing multiplayer now, so whenever I can swing up to one of the graveyards, I’ll post some of the epitaphs here. Hope someone smarter than I can make some sense out of it.