8 minutes ago, Camp_Blood_Killer said:

going outside, have 2/3 patches, but when I go to the left and follow the machete and then the carving to the golden arrow, I get to the golden arrow and seriously have tried both way (both ends) and where it points is high rocks and jason kills me, where the arrow was shot from, jason also kills me. PS4 either it's glitched or i'm really fucking dumb. 

It's an extremely particular, narrow path. Just try putting your back to the tree, lining yourself with the arrow, and you should see your target area ahead, walk straight... eventually you'll see the next objects, then do the same. 

It is tricky due to the precise, narrow paths, and the uncertainty of whether you're walking in the correct direction.

Anyone notice the cop car can be picked up, and also has numbers on the side and on the plates. I’m only asking as I didn’t see it written here, and I only noticed it after two days of going through all of this

Also....If you’re just playing the multiplayer portion of this game, several of the people in the comp (H20, etc) have tombstones in the cemetery for each map. Each of those says something on them. Passwords, perhaps?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Motheristalking said:

Also....If you’re just playing the multiplayer portion of this game, several of the people in the comp (H20, etc) have tombstones in the cemetery for each map. Each of those says something on them. Passwords, perhaps?

That's a good idea.  I'll have to look at that today.

9 hours ago, ShankerOne said:

Also may be nothing or spotted already, but the dart board upstairs looks like a date of some sort. The first 2 green darts are on 20 and 18. Haven't put my meager brain power on that yet but figured I'd share just in case. If it''s already noticed (probably so you guys are smart), disregard.

OK, now that is interesting.  2018 maybe???  What are the other numbers?

Not sure if they're relevant, but I did notice sets of numbers on the pinball machine where scores would be displayed. Don't remember the numbers offhand, but wondering if they could be of any significance?

So I finally made it to the basement and that's were the phone is ringing not outside, I answered it and it reveals Pamela's severed head then says virtual cabin completed.

I started it up again and while loading had text saying new game plus, so it seems to save any of the progress you make you have to complete the virtual cabin

How was the phone number figured out.  I figured out all the numbers except the 77 on the end.  Someone please explain.  I had to cheat to get it

Yes. And it...somewhat saves things without completion. Any patches I had placed saved. Maybe it was just me? Beating each (arc? Version?) of the VC 100% will save progress to that point

1 minute ago, Stoneface said:

How was the phone number figured out.  I figured out all the numbers except the 77 on the end.  Someone please explain.  I had to cheat to get it

Read through all 28 pages. Each step was painstakingly added as they figured them out. In fact, I was following along the whole time and decided to make an account strictly BECAUSE these guys were so helpful. 

So I just discovered that you CAN replace Roy's mask after you get the badge, but you have to select the mask from your backpack when you're facing the hook on the wall, it won't prompt you to put anything there.

11 minutes ago, Brevator said:

So I just discovered that you CAN replace Roy's mask after you get the badge, but you have to select the mask from your backpack when you're facing the hook on the wall, it won't prompt you to put anything there.

Go through the whole thing and see if anything happens after 2.0

10 minutes ago, MRxSAVAGELIFE said:

Go through the whole thing and see if anything happens after 2.0

It's still missing after you complete 1.5, even after I put it back... 

Spooky... 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Brevator said:

It's still missing after you complete 1.5, even after I put it back... 

Spooky... 

Yeah that means it’s either hidden, or an update will come later with more content.. very interesting.

9 minutes ago, Motheristalking said:

I hope so. I’ve wanted Roy since day one

Same here, Roy would be a welcome addition!

1 minute ago, Ralph_E_Fresh said:

We need Roy added and Pinehurst map

Camp Forest Green map as well

I thought I was alone on this. Then again, I also assumed Part 9 was universally hated. So I’ve clearly been wrong before. Lol. 

41 minutes ago, MidnightCallerXx said:

Hey people, Where can I find Vanessa in this mode? I can't seem to find her anywhere!

I couldn’t find Mitch OR Vanessa. Another reason that I’m not giving up on VC 2.0 yet. 

3 minutes ago, Motheristalking said:

I couldn’t find Mitch OR Vanessa. Another reason that I’m not giving up on VC 2.0 yet. 

They are both by the dock outside

46 minutes ago, MidnightCallerXx said:

Hey people, Where can I find Vanessa in this mode? I can't seem to find her anywhere!

Yeah they're by the dock. Near the boat.

19 minutes ago, Motheristalking said:

How on earth did you get to 2.0 without being on the dock? They are RIGHT there ?