Head back to the room that you unlocked when you entered the Mother password into the computer then go through the red door. From there just follow the badges.

Ok, so it's the red door propped up in the middle of that one room, and not the locked one at the back of the cabin. Finally able to catch up with everyone.

You guys weren't kidding about the trippy part.

7 minutes ago, Caulus said:

Where was Roy's mask originally?

Edit: I thought it was in the tent?

No Roys mask was on the wall already.. Makes me worried that we needed to put back the mask after getting the mask badge.. 

33 minutes ago, BinaltechGinrai said:

Pick up Pamela's head and put it back down on the table in the shack. Then go back to the beach and you should be able to pick up the badge.

Which table are you referring too?

Jason’s shed table. Pick her head up, put in inventory, then put it back down on the table and you’ll be able to get her badge from the beach.

Did anyone put roys mask back on the wall after getting the mask badge? 

Just now, MRxSAVAGELIFE said:

Did anyone put roys mask back on the wall after getting the mask badge? 

As far as I can remember, it wouldn't let me put it back when I got the badge.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Onlyhuman96 said:

I think there's something down the path in 2.0 b/c the original route no longer works to get to the dig site. I think there's a new route.

Nah I tried alot right there myself and I just keep dying. Idk though did anyone ever get the password to the counselors in the computer?

1 minute ago, EmeraldGemini said:

Nah I tried alot right there myself and I just keep dying. Idk though did anyone ever get the password to the counselors in the computer?

They're just secret messages from developers to family and friends.

Just now, ZooMalfunction said:

Ahhhh ok yeah that makes sense. Shit this back door though is bugging me! There has to be a way to open it!

1 minute ago, deathbat96777 said:

What do i do after i escape on the boat qnd come back a third time?

on the d-pad press up up down down left right left right O X, in the menu that appears set map collision to "unknownerror", close the debug menu, and then go to the room that has a door propped up in the middle of it, and walk into the door.

Just now, mandixmx said:

The radio outside truly plays no purpose than to listen to some songs? <_<

The radio outside plays a Morse code message for the fridge outside 5312

3 minutes ago, ZooMalfunction said:

No, did you turn over the rock down the right side of the path? There’s Pamela’s locket, turn it around and there’s a password engraved on the back and it unlocks the next part. I won’t say anymore

I've tried every single path outside and I just keep dying. I'm not sure why you wouldn't be able to go back unless there was somewhere else to go.

1 minute ago, tiberiusmcqueen said:

on the d-pad press up up down down left right left right O X, in the menu that appears set map collision to "unknownerror", close the debug menu, and then go to the room that has a door propped up in the middle of it, and walk into the door.

Thanks, i really appreciate it fam.

5 minutes ago, BeautyNumber2 said:

No, did you turn over the rock down the right side of the path? There’s Pamela’s locket, turn it around and there’s a password engraved on the back and it unlocks the next part. I won’t say anymore

Ok I feel like you’re trolling cause you saying “I won’t say no more” is dumb. If you really know something you’d say it cause this is a spoiler/helpful virtual Cabin forum...

6 minutes ago, BeautyNumber2 said:

Near what? I've looked at every rock that I can see.