2 minutes ago, Natebman61987 said:

I'm still stuck on the path. I see the machete and then the carving on the tree... But then I start walking and get killed. I'm not seeing an arrow anywhere to follow. 

follow the arrow on the tree carving. go straight where it points until you see another tree with an actual arrow, and repeat

13 minutes ago, ZooMalfunction said:

You input the Konami Code.

Turn clipping off.

Go through the Red Door.

Collect all the badges.

Die.

In the new mode, collect all the badges again. Some of the Jasons downstairs will have them.

Enter the "Coming Soon" door.

You're now on The Grendel. Uber Jason will kill you.

You're now in 2.0. Uber is in the cabinet downstairs.

How’d you die after the first set of badges? I got to the badges in front of the computer but nothing happened.

5 minutes ago, ZooMalfunction said:

Yes.

I didn't know if I wanted to give away Uber Jason, then realised I already kind of had by saying I was on the Grendel.

I'd already posted the Konami Code and Red Door info the second I discovered them.

Well I can't say if the person who posted the image didn't complete it earlier but if you are telling the truth there is a good chance you beat them.

2 minutes ago, Chasikitty said:

follow the arrow on the tree carving. go straight where it points until you see another tree with an actual arrow, and repeat

I'm not seeing the actual arrow

Just now, Jawbone said:

Well I can't say if the person who posted the image didn't complete it earlier but if you are telling the truth there is a good chance you beat them.

I also posted the Konami Code and Red Door info the second I found them. Past that, you're just walking in a straight line, so that was the real final puzzle.

Haven't been following Reddit personally, but I feel that if they piggybacked off that information from here, then I would still take credit.

18 minutes ago, ZooMalfunction said:

Turn clipping off.

Go through the Red Door.

Collect all the badges.

Die.

In the new mode, collect all the badges again. Some of the Jasons downstairs will have them.

I got it now. Thanks broski

Just now, JupiterBttch said:

Is there anything to do in 2.0?

Stop obnoxiously fucking around with your font size and highlights and people may be more likely to reply to you.

20 minutes ago, ZooMalfunction said:

Turn clipping off.

Go through the Red Door.

Collect all the badges.

Die.

When I try to turn clipping off, is says "unknownError" instead of off. Is it suppose to say that?

Just now, Dex50cal said:

What's the konami code?

More importantly, what the hell would it be on a keyboard? Would A and B be the letters themselves?

3 minutes ago, BurstNova said:

When I try to turn clipping off, is says "unknownError" instead of off. Is it suppose to say that?

I'm having this problem, it isn't letting me turn clipping off to go through the door. I set it to unknown error but then I still keep colliding with the door instead of going through.

3 minutes ago, ZooMalfunction said:

Arrêtez odieusement baiser avec votre taille de police et les faits saillants et les gens peuvent être plus susceptibles de vous répondre.

it teaches me to give you the phone number. I help you and you do not help, it's disgusting on your part. Next time, do not count on my help anymore!

The back door is still locked. I would think that you could go there too, but with the big reveal, I'm not sure if it's over or not.

OK, I’m stuck on trying to find all the badges in order to open the “Coming Soon’” door to get to the Grendel. I got some that were just floating in the cabin, but which one(s) am I missing and where are they?  

28 minutes ago, ZooMalfunction said:

Turn clipping off.

Go through the Red Door.

Collect all the badges.

Die.

Where do you input that code exactly? And is it the exact verbiage? Thanks