1 hour ago, Motheristalking said:

Perhaps. Aside from being Jason in offline mode and checking each tombstone, I don’t know how in the hell to accomplish reading them. Crouching and getting closer as a counselor just obfuscates the words more. I’m currently playing multiplayer now, so whenever I can swing up to one of the graveyards, I’ll post some of the epitaphs here. Hope someone smarter than I can make some sense out of it. 

I think we need to be asking the Steam Forums. Most of the OC Backers are on there and they may know if they had a password to add to the game. The ones on the computers are the ones who wanted their pics in the game.

Edit: from the Kickstarter Page

Pledge $400 or more

CAMP CRYSTAL LAKE COUNSELOR DATABASE

* Be immortalized in the counselor database contained on an old TPS-800AX terminal in-game. Set up a secret passcode to share with your friends so they can not only see your name, but also a counselor quote that you write.

14 minutes ago, BTHRZeroX said:

I think we need to be asking the Steam Forums. Most of the OC Backers are on there and they may know if they had a password to add to the game. The ones on the computers are the ones who wanted their pics in the game.

Edit: from the Kickstarter Page

Pledge $400 or more

CAMP CRYSTAL LAKE COUNSELOR DATABASE

* Be immortalized in the counselor database contained on an old TPS-800AX terminal in-game. Set up a secret passcode to share with your friends so they can not only see your name, but also a counselor quote that you write.

Ah. If that’s all it is, you can see the same quotes on the tombstones. Crap. Another dead end. 

7 minutes ago, Motheristalking said:

Ah. If that’s all it is, you can see the same quotes on the tombstones. Crap. Another dead end. 

true but there are a few that seem to be Dev's as well. So I hate to just drop it so easily

10 minutes ago, BTHRZeroX said:

true but there are a few that seem to be Dev's as well. So I hate to just drop it so easily

Which is completely understandable. The VC is easily my favorite addition to the game, and I also don’t want to just let parts of it go unsolved. I’m just afraid that with as attention hungry the internet is, someone would’ve bragged or made a video of it being 100% completed by now. I hope that isn’t the case, but with as much progress as was made in the first 48 hours....It does seem unlikely that there’s anything left of interest. However, I’ll continue to be of any help I can. 

10 hours ago, Durdurs said:

I don't think it's too important.. maybe it is idk,the quality is so low you'd think it wasn't important... It's also blue, like the numbers on the items around the house...

Yea, I aslo tried that badge in the phone sooo many times lol. it may still have significance, then again it may not.

It's worth noting that people were thinking the dart board had some kind of involvement in the secrets. I can confirm this is not true. While playing online multiplayer I have noticed numerous dart boards with their darts in the same spots on all boards.

Does anyone else think that where the desk is across from Kid jason will be a Pamela case. The spacing is the same as the other cases and it would also go in order of killers in the movies?

6 hours ago, Cer1alkill3r said:

Does anyone else think that where the desk is across from Kid jason will be a Pamela case. The spacing is the same as the other cases and it would also go in order of killers in the movies?

Yeah dude I thought that too! Definitely makes sense with the ordering of the cases as well :D

6 hours ago, Cer1alkill3r said:

Yes i feel like that too, BUUUT! I also feel like there will be a ROY at some point and he has no space :(

On another note, I hope they add Alice from part 6 to the counselor list. I have ideas how she would be balanced and integrated properly to work.

17 minutes ago, Kryptonian_Dunn said:

Yes i feel like that too, BUUUT! I also feel like there will be a ROY at some point and he has no space :(

On another note, I hope they add Alice from part 6 to the counselor list. I have ideas how she would be balanced and integrated properly to work.

:wub: Roy Burns

4 hours ago, MRxSAVAGELIFE said:

Nothing new guys? 

I guarantee you there won't be anything new until they add it. We've found everything and the devs are being purposefully vague about the cabin to leave us scratching our heads at the unintentional podium glitches etc like there is more to discover. 

It was awesome fun but I'm pretty sure we are done... for now :)

On 12/21/2017 at 8:26 AM, RAGEVIRUS said:

No matter what anyone says. It's a waste of time, effort and money. Especially when there are more pressing game breaking needs in this game that need to be fixed. Priorities. 

An entirely different team was outsourced to make the VC. They aren't even members of IllFonic.

Development of the VC took little to no time away from development of multiplayer stuff.

Your argument is moot. If you don't like the VC that's your perogative. But your argument holds no weight. So let people enjoy the VC.

• Thanks 1

I'm still holding on to the belief that there is something past our known understanding of 'completion'. I don't think we've found an application for the over-emphasized hint "dig deeper", and the Pamela Head patch has too many external details to be a dead end. I may dive back in, in the next few days. Additionally, Wes has mentioned an Evil Dead nod somewhere the VC, and I don't recall encountering that, yet.

Edit: And why give us the option to reset to previous levels of completion? I think this is a part of the next step.

On 12/20/2017 at 3:02 PM, Thatguyinktown said:

Konami code on xbox?

Up,up,down,down,left,right,left,right, B, A

On 1/9/2018 at 1:35 PM, NthnButAGoodTime said:

dit: And why give us the option to reset to bring levels of completion? I think this is a part of the next step.

For me, I'm actually going to reset the cabin soon just so I can play through it again.

• Like 1

On 1/9/2018 at 8:35 AM, NthnButAGoodTime said:

And why give us the option to reset to previous levels of completion? I think this is a part of the next step.

Well there is certain content you can't see anymore when you complete the cabin, like Roy's mask, that VHS tape on the pedestal(Summer Camp I think) , and the descriptions on living counselors for example.

If you couldn't reset you would loses these forever.

On 12/23/2017 at 11:27 AM, Cer1alkill3r said:

I really hope so! The newspaper on the desk even talks about her death.

15 minutes ago, JasonVsWindows said:

Well there is certain content you can't see anymore when you complete the cabin, like Roy's mask, that VHS tape on the pedestal(Summer Camp I think) , and the descriptions on living counselors for example.

If you couldn't reset you would loses these forever.

True, but what if resetting to a certain point is the next step? 

Thanks. Going from the guides, I assumed you had to do it in the green tinged loading screen, not when you can walk in the cabin. So many needless level re-loads :)