9 hours ago, Kryptonian_Dunn said:

I feel like the placing of objects on the pedestals is a dead end as we've already exhausted its use, and moved on from there without anything disappearing from them.

I do feel however that:

-beyond seeing the different kills in first person, there may be a hidden path in the forest trail.

-there is a rock formation that looks odd.. and is in the shape of a triangle to the left of the entrance to Jason's shack (NOT THE RADIO HINT ROCKS)

-that book upstairs in the tent is the only other movable/viewable object that has a number and letters that ARE NOT BLUE and do not have a purpose regarding the Pamela phone number.  (742 "I")

-******Pamela's patch (although can be placed on pedestals due to glich) Does in fact change shape from a Diamond to a "Badge" which makes it seem like it has another use. Even taking the badge to the gas cabinet and viewing the spot where the Pam patch goes, you will find a diamond shape when the actual patch is a badge shape (like Roy's patch)******

I think that like the VHS tapes that have exhausted their use, the Roy mask has as well. That is why we cant find the mask any longer. Although a trip to a previous version and mucking around in them may uncover the next step. As for the back door, that may very well be intended for another update, but i believe we wouldn't see an x prompt if we were unable to do anything at all with it. 

The step before Virtual Cabin 2.0 had the Uber Jason and Grendal reveal, but I feel like there is more to Virtual cabin 2.0. Even if there isn't something big like a reveal..... there's gotta be something else.

Guys, Here are some things to look for! My post got overlooked but i think I'm on to something and giving you some things worth looking into. Please read my post. I know I'm a noob on the site but my input IS valid.

23 minutes ago, DrLeatherface said:

How on earth did you get to 2.0 without being on the dock? They are RIGHT there 😂

I went right to the boat from the badges. Sadly, I’ve also been back there two or three times. I’m assuming that since I made my way from the cabin to Jason’s shack first, they were dead by the time I arrived back? Didn’t see Fox until she was dead, either. I blame the weed. 

• Haha 3

So I finished the thing. I'm at 2.0.

Is their anything else? I can't find anything. I saw the Jason X thing which is cool as hell, but not a big fan of the millennial Uber Jason. I liked the pre uber one much more.

I get that they are trying to get a "unique" looking model in there. And that's fine, but I really hope the Jason X pre-uber is a skin later. Or just a new free one they add later.

9 minutes ago, Kryptonian_Dunn said:

Guys, Here are some things to look for! My post got overlooked but i think I'm on to something and giving you some things worth looking into. Please read my post. I know I'm a noob on the site but my input IS valid.

The police car in the red door room also has numbers on the car itself, and the license plate. The tombstones for each of the “Devs” or whatever they are can also be found in multiplayer mode. I’d suggest going to each cemetery and reading them. Perhaps in a private match. I love this game, but asking anyone to just let you search is akin to asking for death. 

1 hour ago, Motheristalking said:

The police car in the red door room also has numbers on the car itself, and the license plate. The tombstones for each of the “Devs” or whatever they are can also be found in multiplayer mode. I’d suggest going to each cemetery and reading them. Perhaps in a private match. I love this game, but asking anyone to just let you search is akin to asking for death. 

Or just do it in offline mode as Jason...

3 hours ago, Motheristalking said:

I couldn’t find Mitch OR Vanessa. Another reason that I’m not giving up on VC 2.0 yet. 

They are on the dock near the boat

2 hours ago, Voorhees Lake Hockey said:

So I finished the thing. I'm at 2.0.

Is their anything else? I can't find anything. I saw the Jason X thing which is cool as hell, but not a big fan of the millennial Uber Jason. I liked the pre uber one much more.

I get that they are trying to get a "unique" looking model in there. And that's fine, but I really hope the Jason X pre-uber is a skin later. Or just a new free one they add later.

There were blue numbers on specific objects and posters around the cabin that I think have something to do with the computer and the counselor database. You can input passwords on the counselors profiles in the computer and I think those numbers could be a password for one of the profiles.

3 hours ago, Motheristalking said:

I went right to the boat from the badges. Sadly, I’ve also been back there two or three times. I’m assuming that since I made my way from the cabin to Jason’s shack first, they were dead by the time I arrived back? Didn’t see Fox until she was dead, either. I blame the weed. 

Yes they end up dead in the water and you can't see them unless you walk to the end of the dock and look down. I didn't find Fox til she was dead either lol

So, may mean something, maybe doesn't.. Standing on that triangle rock formation by Jason's shack, it points towards the "God Rays" that are coming down through the trees, at the dirt were (not) Muffin was. And if you look through the trees, it does look like the dirt is buried back over it, unlike Jason's grave.

made a account just to say that you can go back to the grave with muffin have you guys ever tried crouching? lul anyway its still the same.

This only saves your progress if you're online, right? Does it save what you have in your inventory like Roy's mask or your patches?  Or where you put everything?  I'm just starting on it, and did the dioramas and masks offline and then exited out of the game, went back in and everything is back where it originally was.  The game seems to remember I put in the mother password though.

40 minutes ago, macdaddymario said:

It saves when you fully finish a step. The mother passwor. All patches, so on.

I see.  When I got all 4 patches in the kitchen, the save disk icon showed up.  Thanks.

You can get back onto the Grendel if you activate the Coming Soon door. There’s nothing new there, though. You won’t be able to encounter Jason again either: you are teleported back to the cabin, instead.

The Grendel seems to be located somewhere under the cabin. I looked up to the ceiling there and got a few E prompts (they disappeared before I could interact with them), but I’m sure it was a glitch and they originated from the cabin. 

Just now, Durdurs said:

I think we're done guys... Unless the matchbox, moonshine, or 3D glasses have any function..

the glasses may have something to do with the checkered room in debug mode and has anyone went exploring the whole area in debug mode for any other "doorways"?

Glad I watched a walkthrough of this so I didn't have to load it up. It's a load of boring shit and a waste of the devs time and money. Try fixing game before adding bollocks like this that you'd look at once, and never look at again.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

24 minutes ago, taliesin2943 said:

the glasses may have something to do with the checkered room in debug mode and has anyone went exploring the whole area in debug mode for any other "doorways"?

That's exactly what I was thinking.... there might be more too discover while in debug mode

And there might be something left to do with the forest path where jason kills you.. maybe go through there in debug mode. I already tried going through the forest path with Pamela's head in my inventory, to maybe repel him, but no luck...

On 12/21/2017 at 12:03 AM, TheReaper666 said:

Yes they end up dead in the water and you can't see them unless you walk to the end of the dock and look down. I didn't find Fox til she was dead either lol

Ah! I didn’t exactly feel like an idiot before, but I certainly don’t now. The way others were talking, you’d think they were standing next to a brightly colored clown with balloons. 

On 12/20/2017 at 9:47 PM, Brevator said:

Or just do it in offline mode as Jason...

Y’know...that’s a good idea. It’s just such an obviously tacked-on-at-the-last-minute, and completely bullshit mode that I completely forgot about it. Silly ol’ me.

On 12/21/2017 at 11:29 AM, RAGEVIRUS said:

Glad I watched a walkthrough of this so I didn't have to load it up. It's a load of boring shit and a waste of the devs time and money. Try fixing game before adding bollocks like this that you'd look at once, and never look at again.

But strangely felt the need to both sit through, AND post about. Seems like maybe they actually made you think a bit and you didn’t like that. Blame the system, man. They’re the ones that make games you can almost never die in. All this handholding and hours of tutorials and internet walkthroughs for even the most linear thinker, is just ridiculous. Being dropped into a large puzzle with NO explanation and no even hint of what to do first was as refreshing an occurrence as I’ve played in quite a while. 

• Like 1

Strange to post about it? Ok, forgot you can only post about things you like. I watched it to see if it was worth doing. It isnt worth doing even without having to think about it. Again, a waste of time and money. If I wanted a puzzle, I'd buy a sudoku book.

• Confused 1

24 minutes ago, RAGEVIRUS said:

Strange to post about it? Ok, forgot you can only post about things you like. I watched it to see if it was worth doing. It isnt worth doing even without having to think about it. Again, a waste of time and money. If I wanted a puzzle, I'd buy a sudoku book.

You realize half the interest and fun IS in solving the puzzles? That's what eats up the bulk of your time. 

If you just read a guide and go through the motions to get from point A to B, you lose 95% of the experience. You're in and out in 20 min and can't appreciate any of it.

It's like sitting in class in a group and putting your head phones on and letting the other 3 do all the work. Then you take their finished work, look at the answers and think they're dumb and hand it in yourself.

When your teacher asks how your experience was working in a group, you then tell her "It was boring".

Yea, it was boring because you just sat there and did nothing and just judged it based on the end result, not the actual experience. Of course it was boring.

• Haha 1

Yeah, this is a thread about Virtual Cabin spoilers, not Virtual Cabin opinions. I know you kids have a massive boner for shitting all over game devs no matter how much they cater to you, but there are plenty of other places to do that...

• Like 2