10 minutes ago, DrLeatherface said:

You open your backpack in front of the pedestal and you can then place things on it. Pretty sure its just a glitch tho.

Might be. I also still have the badge even after I place it 

Ok, scratch that also. I found that you can use pretty much any item at the pedestals to allow you to place stuff on there. Therefore i am led to believe this is more of a glitch than anything. 

I’ve been noticing numbers around the cabin and on specific items around. There’s a counselor’s database that you can type passwords in on the profiles. Anyone been able to piece together the numbers around the cabin?

25 minutes ago, TheAxEShReDDeR said:

Ok, scratch that also. I found that you can use pretty much any item at the pedestals to allow you to place stuff on there. Therefore i am led to believe this is more of a glitch than anything. 

Or is it? 

I'm really trying to do everything by myself without search for tips and answers, but... Argh!!!! 

• Haha 1

Nothing on Reddit so far. I also feel like there's something else, but with as big of a community as we have, you would think we would have found a lead by now.

• Like 1

I’ve never seen any of the movies so this might sound dumb but was “Roy Jason” An actual thing? If so what was the date in the movie? Maybe you gotta set the computer to that date..

On 12/18/2017 at 8:12 PM, Skynyrd said:

There's also 3D glasses. Not sure what to do with those either.

Lmao, I've searched everywhere for those 3d glasses... where am i not looking?

1 minute ago, Kryptonian_Dunn said:

Lmao, I've searched everywhere for those 3d glasses... where am i not looking?

Kitchen, looking at the girl.. counter drawer on the right

• Like 1

Also may be nothing or spotted already, but the dart board upstairs looks like a date of some sort. The first 2 green darts are on 20 and 18. Haven't put my meager brain power on that yet but figured I'd share just in case. If it''s already noticed (probably so you guys are smart), disregard.

30 minutes ago, TheAxEShReDDeR said:

Kitchen, looking at the girl.. counter drawer on the right

Thanks bro! I must have been in there a hundred times but never got a prompt over the drawer to know to open it lol. Thanks again!

On 12/18/2017 at 9:07 PM, Chrismo92 said:

Did anyone notice the book inside the tent upstairs. If you turn it around it has a number 712 and the letter i right below the number? 

I noticed that too but didn't seem to correlate with anything else... I've tucked that info in the back of my head juuust in case though.

Hello, I have been on this non stop since yesterday but just registered to comment. I knew it was a long shot but I tried calling the phone numbers with my headset in and answering when the person on the other end said hello. I thought at first it worked as the woman at the police station said " Can you speak up, I can't hear you" I said hello again, louder and they hung up. No other number seemed to hear so as I figured , it was a bust but worth a try

• Like 1

On 12/18/2017 at 9:38 PM, Xavier said:

Can someone PM the number for the Lazarus number? I don't know how you dial SEA-2NYC. 

So far I've done the masks and the toys and the pedestals.

The letters you dial are like any phone.. look for the letter that corresponds with the number on the phone.    for simplicity, the number you are looking for is 1-555-732-2692

I'm positive the back door is simply there to give themselves an opportunity to expand the VC if necessary. If you try to get a glimpse of the door from outside, you'll notice it doesn't really lead anywhere. It's all just low resolution textured hills.

They're currently missing Roy, Jason X (pre-Uber), Pamela (alive), NES Jason, Tommy, and Shelly from there, plus anything else they choose to add as DLC.

I imagine when Paranoia and the Single Player drops we'll get a small expansion to the VC to take us up to v3.0.

I feel like the placing of objects on the pedestals is a dead end as we've already exhausted its use, and moved on from there without anything disappearing from them.

I do feel however that:

-beyond seeing the different kills in first person, there may be a hidden path in the forest trail.

-there is a rock formation that looks odd.. and is in the shape of a triangle to the left of the entrance to Jason's shack (NOT THE RADIO HINT ROCKS)

-that book upstairs in the tent is the only other movable/viewable object that has a number and letters that ARE NOT BLUE and do not have a purpose regarding the Pamela phone number.  (742 "I")

-******Pamela's patch (although can be placed on pedestals due to glich) Does in fact change shape from a Diamond to a "Badge" which makes it seem like it has another use. Even taking the badge to the gas cabinet and viewing the spot where the Pam patch goes, you will find a diamond shape when the actual patch is a badge shape (like Roy's patch)******

I think that like the VHS tapes that have exhausted their use, the Roy mask has as well. That is why we cant find the mask any longer. Although a trip to a previous version and mucking around in them may uncover the next step. As for the back door, that may very well be intended for another update, but i believe we wouldn't see an x prompt if we were unable to do anything at all with it. 

The step before Virtual Cabin 2.0 had the Uber Jason and Grendal reveal, but I feel like there is more to Virtual cabin 2.0. Even if there isn't something big like a reveal..... there's gotta be something else.

going outside, have 2/3 patches, but when I go to the left and follow the machete and then the carving to the golden arrow, I get to the golden arrow and seriously have tried both way (both ends) and where it points is high rocks and jason kills me, where the arrow was shot from, jason also kills me. PS4 either it's glitched or i'm really fucking dumb.